Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crash Course

Rod Nobell

R
Inside of the transportation ship known as Sarlacc 73
Rod sat inside the prison transportation ship, he was sitting with several other prisoners. His crimes had finally caught up with him. Suddenly a guard stumbled into the room, gripping a blaster. "THE SHIP IS UNDER-", but before the guard could finish the ship turned. The guard fell to the floor and the blaster slid across the room. Suddenly a loud explosion was heard and the ship flew out of control. The guard try to crawl for his gun but then the ship turned again, causing him to fly back into the wall. The prisoners were almost falling out of their seats. The only thing that kept them from falling was the chains around their hands. The guard got up and then ran down the corridor, obviously panicked. What was going on?

Jaycob Lynx

Coolest Kid On The Block OOC Account
The ship was right on schedule. Then the attack happened all of a sudden we come under attack from a Pirate Raiding Ship. He got to the room where some of the prisoners were "THE SHIP IS UNDER-"the ship shifted and he fell before he could finish in confusion he grabbed his blaster and ran he needed to meet at the entrance area of the boarders. The halls were filled with other guards moving to their destination. He had reached the entrance area now all they had to do is wait.

Rod Nobell

R
"YOU CAN'T FARKING LEAVE US HERE!" he shouted angrily. The guards could not just leave him here, right? He tugged on his chains but it did nothing but make noise. "ARE YOU FARKING KIDDING ME, GET BACK HERE YOU FARKING COWARD!" the prisoner was yelling expletives left and right and the other prisoners were also panicking. They were tugging on the chains but it did nothing. "FARKING...LET ME OUT OF HERE!" he shouted. Suddenly another explosion would be heard this time along with screaming but the screaming would instantly stop after a second explosion. No, this was not happening was it? He tugged on the chains again, still yelling like a maniac. "LET US OUT!" he shouted again, he was not going to die like this.

Jaycob Lynx

One second he heard yelling from the prisoner area, and the next a huge explotion right in front of him. He falls back dazed from the explotion. The pirates were walking past, they had already finished shooting the others. The Pirates must not have noticed that he was still alive. He could not let everyone die. He needed to meet with other but who. He slowly got up and grabbed his blaster, he was hoping to find other guards before he got to the prisoners. But what are the chances of that. So he just started running to the prisoners.

Rod Nobell

R
Rod continued to scream for help, he did not know exactly what was happening but he was willing to bet credits that it was not good. He continued to struggle with his chains even though it did nothing. He saw the guard run into the prisoner area and he stopped. "What is farking happening?" he asked.

Jaycob Lynx

Out of breath he coughed out "Sarlacc 73 is under attack and boarded by pirates" he went to the free wall with no prisoners by it and sat down "I could not let you guys die not like this" he needed to find others, no way the prisoners were helpng unless there is no other option.

Rod Nobell

R
"THEN LET US OUT OF THESE CHAINS, YOU FARKING IDIOT!" he shouted. Suddenly a pirate walked inside the room, wielding a heavy blaster rifle. He was about to shoot Jaycob.

Jaycob Lynx

Shocked he grabbed his rifle and shot the pirate before anyone could say anything and dragged the body in. "Hmm let you out give me one reason why I should let out escaped convicts with your pirate buddies waiting all over the ship."

Rod Nobell

R
"We ain't buddies with no pirates, just unlock the chains so we can get to the escape pod" he then tugged on his chains some more. "I suggest you do this before this whole ship goes farking down!" then the rest of the prisoners started tugging on the chains and shouting stuff like "THE GUARD IS OVER HERE!" Rod grinned and looked at the guard. "I suggest you let us out before my buddies give away your position", he said, still grinning.

Jaycob Lynx

He let out a harsh laugh "me let you out who knows you could kill me, and go I dare you to give away my position because your all here too, the pirates will shoot me and sell you. Escape pods are also most likley guarded. So shut all your bleeding mouths." Feeling really nervous he sat back down and took his helmet off.

Upon the prisoner transport ship, happened to be a rather young Ace Thrakish. It was five years before that this incident occured, the current thirty year old Ace being in a rather dire battle on Voss. This having taken place in the past, the man was still apart of the Republic, the transport ship being a fitting place for him to be. Red lights would begin to sound off in the halls as the entire ship began to shake, explosions being heard in the distance. Rushing to the small armory, the soldier would gather up his equipment, tugging the large blaster rifle off of the rack it was propped against. Rushing out into the hall, Ace could not help but stumble into the wall, of the extreme vibrations the ship were undergoing causing him to do so. Over his helmet's hud, he could hear [member="Jaycob Lynx"], who was explaining the situation. Pausing, the young soldier would sigh, obviously annoyed. "Pirates.." He spoke, continuing his sprint down the pulsating corridors. The red alarm lights had kicked up in speed, emphasizes the dire situation. Coming to a halt, the man would glance down the hall way and into a room, he would spot [member="Rod Nobell "]and Jaycob, conversing after defeating some pirates. Walking towards them, the man's gaze would sudden be directed to another hallway that was ahead of him, a group of three pirates emerging from it to cut him off from the duo ahead. "...Oh sh-" He spoke, lifting his blaster, his finger squeezing against the trigger to unleash a volley of blue laser bolts.
Stumbling backwards, two pirates would rush down the hall, getting out of Ace's view as one of their comrades was struck down by a single bolt. The two pirates would take cover further down the hall, Ace using this as an opportunity to address the two in the room. "Come on, you guys!" He would say, waving to them. "Two more are down there."

Rod Nobell

R
"Woah, you got beat with the ugly tree....one branch at a farking time" he would say as the guard removed his helmet. He would then laugh and then footsteps would be heard coming down the hall. "Farking shut the door...", he whispered to Jaycob.

Jaycob Lynx

"How nice and I would not be talking" hearing the blaster fire ment more troops he quickly grqbbed his helmet and blaster to check it out. He saw Ace shooting at a group of pirates. "Hey Ace hehe glad to see you" took a few shots at the pirates. "Come over here we got some prisoners waiting I dont know what to do" he said over the com.

Rod Nobell

R
Suddenly one of the prisoners punched the bio lock on the wall. The device was broken and that unlocked their restraints. More and more guards were leaving on the escape pods and only two were left. The only problem was the first escape pod was surrounded by pirates and the other was heavily damaged. Rod and the others noticed a vent in the corner. They ripped the vent open and started to crawl through. After a few minutes they saw another vent that lead to the escape pods. The pirates were getting shot down by remaining guards but more were coming. Rod popped open the vent and dropped down and dived into the escape pod. He quickly slammed his ist on the button, sealing the door. The remaining prisoners started screaming and pounding on the escape pod, yelling for Rod to unlock it. Rod just laughed as the remaining prisoners were shot down as more pirates ran down the corridor. He ducked down, waiting for the guards to see the surprise.

Jaycob Lynx

In all the commotion he looked back into the room where the prisoners were but empty " hey Ace I think the prisoners are gone we better fall back to the breaching point and take the Pirates ship."

Rod Nobell

R
Pirates were flooding the hallways, Rod started tapping on the window of the pod trying to get the guard's attention.

A static click would be heard by [member="Rod Nobell "]as Ace switched his helmet's communication settings, making it emit his voice to those without a helmet. "We'll have to drive out the pirates....There aren't many other Republic troops on this transport, it's only so big." He would say, taking a peak into the prisoner's holding room. "Keep this room secure, make sure we lock it. We'll have to advance from here, and push to the docking bay." He spoke, drawing his standard issued Republic blaster pistol from it's holster. Glancing past [member="Jaycob Lynx"], he would notice the prisoners beginning to open the vents, crawling through them. This would lead them to many random sections of the ship, causing some to be killed on sight as they emerged. However, it seemed [member="Rod Nobell "]was able to escape, making his way to an escape pod before the others.
Gritting his teeth, the man would lift his arm, sending out several shots of energy from his blaster pistol, having them land just above the vent entrances. Many of the orange uniformed individuals would leap backwards, not wanting to be killed. The ones who had gotten away would eventually be slain anyway. Turning to look down the hall he had came from, he would wave to Scorch, a cadet who he had met five years ago. They had become good friends. "Watch yourself, pirates down the left corridor!" He would say, peaking around it to fire at the enemies, allowing Scorch to pass bye. That made three soldiers in the group. "Scorch watch the prisoners, make sure the rest don't escape. Me and Jaycob will push forward!" Ace would explain, one of his blaster bolts colliding with one of the pirates.

Rod Nobell

R
He was the lucky one to get away, but he was not completely unharmed. He was shot in the right leg and the right shoulder. He quickly pressed the button, preparing to launch the shuttle but then suddenly the lights in the whole ship went out. Rod was trapped in the escape pod and he was pounding on the glass for help. "FARKING HELP ME!" he shouted as the pirates glared at him through the glass. They laughed and then the pirate messed with the control panel which unlocked the pod. The pirates grabbed Rod and pulled him out and dragged him away. They would take him to the back and hold him in front of him in case someone would try to shoot the pirate it would hit Rod instead.

Jaycob Lynx

Hehe He thought , this is real brotherly bonding. "Ace im throwing a thermal grenade to the Pirates over there hehe a little gift for them." He tossed the Grenade next to the pirates next thing you know they all lay on the ground lifeless. " come on Ace lets push forward"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom