Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crafting a Monster

Moff Iridius

M
Crafting a monster

Jak awoke from probably getting beat into the ground by Daisy's fist but the specifics of how he got there were not important. From what he could see he was strapped to a table in another white room, except this one was padded and had a two way mirror in front of him. Above him stood a frail old woman with a gentle comforting smile, she was going to do things to him. Things of an experimental nature, but not that way you sick freak. I know you were thinking it. But continuing she was going to essentially turn the plant alien into more of a challenge to pit against her children, against the Czars. "Do you know what normal rhizobacteria does to the average plant?" she asked the man with a smile on her face. "Well funny you should ask, it attaches itself to plant seeds and causes them to grow bigger and faster. It's an accelerate in a sense and it does wonders for my flower garden at home." the old woman smiled again and chuckled afterwards grabbing syringe.

"Now try to picture this, a mutated version of the bacteria that turn plant life into monstrosities. It mutates their DNA and alters them for a period of time. You see, these things help us gather research to better enhance my children. Now before we begin I'm sure you have questions?" she said to the man smiling afterwards still. This was going to be a very long day for the plant man and it was only going to get worse from here.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Jak slowly awoke to the sound of a gentle old lady. Welll.... not really gentle...

He soon found he was strapped to a table, and she was ranting. About... something about plants, it sounded like. He was still in a bit of a haze.

"I'm sorry, what are you saying?" he asked her.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
"Well I was saying this, you're the plant." walking over to a nearby table she picked up a small syringe and a Venus fly trap with a small amount of green fluid inside the syringe. "Watch." pushing the syringe into the stem of the plant she pushed down and injected the fluid. "Now watch." nothing happened at first but Marie stepped away and smilied, she was bracing herself for something but what it was not really sure yet. But then it happened the small plant began to twitch and shake slowly as it rocked up and down on the table. It was actively moving and almost dancing. Heck one could even see it as a dancing plant it was almost funny to watch

But that's when it happened, the plant burst out of its ceramic pot and grew into a monstrous version of what it once was, vines sprawled out for a few feet and the plant sat there growing to a staggering height of five feet when it had started off as only a ten inch plant. It certainly was something to watch. But then as quickly as it grew the plant shriveled up and died afterwards. "You see that's where the problem is, they keep dying after the transformation and I need them to stay, with your sentient blood and regenerative properties I'm hoping they will stay alive." she smiled and grabbed a syringe and pricked the man drawing his blood. "Any questions?" she said to him chuckling afterwards @[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

His bonds were firm, he could see that. So he didn't bother wasting energy tugging at them. Also, any connection to the Force was recharging, what with his being knocked out and all.
He could do nothing but watch as the plant grew. It was something he had seen before, as he had grown many a plant in his time, but this was the first time he had seen it done not under his power.
When it got pricked, he winced in pain with it. Realizing he was linked to the plant... somehow... he shuddered with it as it grew, and grunted as it screamed out...and died.
"Monster..." he managed, his voice suddenly grating and harsh. "You..." He shut his trap. This was probably what she wanted, getting him mad and all.
Pricking him, now, he winced, as she drew his blood, a thin, light green sap.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
"Oh sweetheart I've been called worse things by better people." she chuckled and walked over to her machines, placing his blood in a beaker she combined it with the original formula of mutated Rhizobacteria and awaited for it to be done cooking up and completing itself. "You see Mr.Sandrow I'm just trying to make my work save lives. If you are going to help save those lives sacrifices must be made along the way." she said chuckling afterwards again. She was going turn him into a monster and pit him against daisy again. This would prove to gather a lot of useful data @[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He asked her a pointed question: "And you turning me into a freak - worse than I already am - is going to save lives? You don't even know if you can control it. I don't even know if I'll be able to control it. And you're testing me by just putting a few random pieces of DNA together, and saying, 'Oh, let's see what we can find!' Heck no."

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
"It's not like you have much of a choice dear." the mad scientist laughed and went to her lab table once more. Enhancing Rhizobacteria was easy, all it took was the right amount of splicing in order to make them mutate, shift, and accelerate growth at amazing rates. It was mother nature on steroids and she was loving every second of it. Once the machine was finished splicing his DNA with the mutated bacteria she grabbed the vial and loaded it into syringe. This was probably going to hurt, but first it would needed to be tested on another plant

Grabbing another fly trap she injected it into the root system and awaited. The plant shook violently and spring out faster than before, the green man's blood and healing factor accelerated osmosis even more than before. It was beautiful the plant sprang up and was surviving for more than a few minutes. Though after that time had passed the plant began to shrink back down into its original form. "It seems your blood will not yield permanent effects, we can fix that with a stabilizing agent." looking over to him she smiled "So are you ready to give it a whirl?" @[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He watched the plant grow, mutate, then shrink back to normal. It seemed to be okay... Still, it wasn't like he wanted to be shot through with foreign material.

"You know, you're really trying to act the 'good grandmother,' aren't you," he spat. "You never answered my question, either."

"No," he stated flatly. "I don't. Not like you care, though." He was starting to get used to radical transformations, though. He had already been through one.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
"I try sweetheart, I try." a probe droid floated into the room and Marie loaded it into the droid. It was best she wasn't around when whatever the serum would do to him went down. "Your sacrifice will not be known, but just know you died a hero." she said to him giving a small pat on the chest before walking out of the sealed room. The data needed to be collected on what exactly this would do to him then pit him against the czars

The room was very reenforced and it would take a lot to break out of it if the serum worked as planned. The droid plugged the man with the shot then injected the fluid into his body. It would either kill him or make him into the desired effect, she had to find out. All that was left to see were the effects of this drug it was never tested on sentient life before so it would be interesting to see. Though she never really did answer his question @[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He flipped her a little goodbye as she left. Turning to the emotionless droid, he joked, "Don't suppose you could stop it, could you?"

<<DOES NOT COMPUTE VOICE IDENTITY --{{IGNORE COMMAND}}-->>

"Crap."

As the needle entered his skin, it poured out the serum in his bloodstream. His blood, glad to have its part returned, accepted the serum. But what was this? What manner of magic.... Oh no. Wait. This isn't blood! This is AAAAAGGGHHH "AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUNNNNN!!" Jak bellowed. "AAAuuughhhhh!!"

The serum worked its job, further altering each and every one of his cells, forcing them to create more of themselves.

Jak bulged visibly. His arms, already green, turned a dark olive as the serum took effect. The already-toned muscles swelled and bulged. His neck thickened. His feet grew to fairly big proportions.

And with a savage roar, the transformation was complete. No longer did Jak lay on the gurney. Nay, what lay there, shackled in now-pitifully small bonds, was a beast. Nothing more than a 10-foot tall monster lay on the gurney.

Shattering the bonds that held it in place, Jak - no, it - gave a bellow that shook the structure to its foundation.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
"Perfect" Marie said looking out from behind the mirror, the amount of the serum given to him would only last about five minutes so they had to move quickly to gather enough information on the first exposure "Send in the droids!" she said looking over to another man in a white lab coat. Quickly he nodded and ran away as Marie turned back to take a look at him. Hopefully she could find a stabilizing agent to make these effects more permanent. "Color change, yes yes it all seems to be here." she said to herself and chuckled.

Grabbing her notepad she began to write down all of the formula's specifics and details of the project. Shortly after a group of five combat droids rushed into the room with blasters. The door sealed behind them it was going to be fun to see what he was capable of. "Engaging!" the robots said in a robotic tone as they fired their blasters at the creature

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

The beast bellowed again as it pounded at the reinforced glass. It roared unintelligible threats and war yells, hammering at the walls, roof, and floor, generally making a mess of the place.

5 pinpricks poked its back.

Whipping around, it roared at the still-firing droids, the blasters doing little to hurt him - leaving a few small black pits in his skin, which all quickly closed up again.

Taking a long sweeping stroke, it smashed all the droids with one fell swoop. Bellowing again, it returned to pounding the window.

A crack formed in the corner nearest its fist.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
"Well that was quick." she said chuckling watching the beast rage and crack at the window. "Gas him." The woman pulled a lever and watched the room fill with a green pesticide that would burn the creature and hopefully subdue him. They had gathered all the info that they could and the serum was a relative success. All there was to do now was wait another minute or two for the beast to change back and turn into Jak once more.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

The monster looked up as the gas began to fill the room. But rather than subdue him, it only made him angrier.

Slamming both fists at the window now, he bellowed in pain and in rage as the pesticide burned at his skin.

"RRRAWAWWAAAAGGGAHAAHAHAHHHGGAGAAGGAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
Resistant to blaster fire and most pesticides, this creature truly was amazing. It was a shame it had to die, walking over to another table behind the glass the woman loaded the last of the formula into a splicing machine so they could add a stabilizing agent into the mix. "There we go." she said as she began to prep her work. It was a rather easy process to add in the needed ingredients to make the formula a bit more stable. All that was needed was a bit of enhanced siderophores to help the transfer if nutrients between the affected cells.

Hopefully the man would of changed back by now and she could inject him with the new compound to make the effects more desirable. Taking a look through the window the man was still screaming and banging on the walls @[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

The monster was still going at it, but like the fly trap before it, was beginning to fade.

The pesticide had stopped and he was healing back to normal - well, as normal as a raging beast could get.

The glass began to splinter, still intact due to the inner mesh, but beginning to come apart. With one more smash...

The glass shattered into thousands of shards, some larger than a fist, some smaller than sand. But it did shatter.

The beast let out a roar of success, and set out to wreak fury on the lab... and on anyone in its way...

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
"Crap." the woman grabbed the compound and ran for the door as fast as a sixty year old woman could run. "Code red!" she said into a comm unit. "Gas the lab!" running out of the room a concentrated pesticide sprayed the room and everyone still left in it. The humans left inside would die but Marie couldn't risk the monster destroying the laboratory. She would have to keep it contained no matter who was in there, they would die for science and her mission to gather data.

The room filled with a stronger pesticide and it would burn the beast, he only had a few seconds before reverting back into normal. Afterwards they would stick him in a new room and shoot him up with the new serum. They would have their way whether he wanted it or not. @[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

The beast smashed through the lab, destroying precious materiel and a few pages of valuable data here and there. It stumbled, for no reason at all - other than it was weakening.

It gave a roar - smaller, this time, as it smashed its fist against the door the scientist had only recently departed through. The doors easily held.

The ham fist slowly shrank down to a normal hand, and the tight grip of the fingers loosened.... Jak lay sprawled, unconscious, on the floor of the lab, pesticides slowly eating away at his skin.

It was over. He had lost.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Moff Iridius

M
After the giant green monster had calmed down and reverted back to the puny human that he was a security team entered and grabbed him taking him into another clean white laboratory. She was going to finish the job, once he was secured and ready for the injection Marie walked into the room and slowly shot him up with the new revised formula. Exiting the room she awaited the results if the new serum. "Let's see how you do my little petunia." she said watching him.

A few minutes passed and nothing had happened. It was rather boring actually. Then a thought came to Marie, why would anyone need giant plant monsters? It was just dumb and uneeded to anyone. Sighing she grabbed a slug thrower with incendiary bullets and walked into the room. "I'm sorry child, it seems you shall not save lives." shooting the man in the head with the bullet she tossed the gun onto the ground and walked away. Shortly after a team came in and disposed of the body carrying out into the trash in the woods outback. Little did she know what she had just done though, she had succeeded in her quest to create the monster. @[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

SOME TIME LATER

The still, cold body of Jak Sandrow lay on the ground, a brutal headshot wound outlining his otherwise markless face.

The skin around his face began to turn a dull, olive green...
The bullet fell to the forest floor with a muffled thunk...
An arm melted into a branch, a leg melted into the other, in turn into a trunk.

Where Jak had lain was now a small-ish sapling.

@Dr.Marie Krasnican

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom