Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crafting A Lightsaber

Hey all! So I want to do something for my character. Currently I don't have an IC Master and as any good Jedi Padawan wants/needs to I need one. Secondly as a Jedi Padawan IC and a writer OC I want to do a good story arc for character development, IC friendships/alliances, and GOOD story arc for the process of training up my character and going on an epic quest/ thread to build the weapon of a Jedi.

Any suggestions? People willing to help me achieve said vision for my character? Interested writers?
Help?

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Celiana"], I actually need some crystals for a lightsaber, so if you want we can do that. As well, there a many people with the faction that I am whith who are more than willing to help you.

Adam Driver

A
[member="Celiana"] - Group is cool. @mention me when either you or Carrick get the IC going. Cheers and thanks! :D

This is just a suggestion, but me and [member="Astrid"] are getting our crystals in this thread, if I got her permission it would be interesting to confront a small group of jedi there. Not necessarily for a duel, not that that couldn't happen. We could even team up.

Oh and Azula knows [member="Zephyr Carrick"] so that would be cool to randomly meet again in another temple.

[member="Leina Snowfire"]
[member="Adam Driver"]
[member="Safiriel Bane"]
Celiana

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom