Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CQC Characters to Train With

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Ashe is an awesome concept, and I'm glad I kept her through thick and thin, but I will admit that she does lack something - martial skill. She can throw fireballs or pick up gatling guns with the Force all day long, but she has almost no lightsaber skill and no martial skill. That's a disaster, because CQB is half the fun here and she's incredibly dodgy but still easy to overpower.

Wrestling, brawling, martial arts, straight up street fighting; I don't care what it is, we should spar together to educate Ashe. It would be much appreciated. :)

Hi [member="Ashe the Reaper"] - I am happy to RP with you if you need it.

I have some characters who could try and encourage that power and fight in you?

Krius Syonis is one who believes all those with the Force should be Gods/Goddesses and will encourage you to fight the good fight to get what you need without holding back

Asterion is my Sith Knight who as much as he has a lightsaber, can't help but use his fists and melee combat to deliver a message and battle.

I also have a Rogue Jedi Padawan who doesn't always follow the rules, a NFU Sith Archer who chooses CQB over other fights, and a FU Mercenary.

Just shout if you think they could interest you. :)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Krius Syonis"] - Awesome! Kriius sounds interesting. Whichever one is least likely to, oh, kill me or break something important, let me know and I'll put up a thread. Thank you! :3

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Haha! Well, Krius wouldn't want to kill you as you're a FU and have lots of potential. And he's not THAT strong himself, like a Sith Knight or anything, so he would probably be best!

Have a look at my bio, get a feel from him and feel free to go where you like with it, all good to me!

And you're more than welcome, glad I can try and help. :)

Tristan is a force user AND a brawler... so I guess I could join in this whole thing if you two don't mind

Also, before ANYONE asks why he is also a brawler, he has learned a lot besides The Force over the century

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
If you're wanting to learn from the people that're best at it, both IC and in OOC fight-writing, Alen Na'Varro is probably the site's best unarmed combatant and a top-ranked sabre man.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darron Wraith"]
So far I'm off LOA for a ) Factory, b ) helping make sure my buddy's intro thread doesn't die, and c ) nothing else.

However.

Tag me, manwench. Tag. Me.

tumblr_mg7ryhTJxL1rsm741o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom