Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Cowboys from Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

inactivechar01

I
AcyRxKi.png

Source: Pantera's Album Cowboys from Hell. It's the T-shirt art, I believe.

Name: Cowboys from Hell
Intent: Create an iconic nihilistic MC that brings chaos anywhere they go.
Affiliation: The Harbinger [True Loyalty], Themselves as a MC.

Availability: Unique
Quality: C
Type: Motorized on various Speeder Bikes.
Strength: 12

Description: The Cowboys from Hell M.C used to be one of the many 1 percenter motorcycle clubs on Coruscant where they used to trade arms at the beginning. Eventually, they grew into a fearsome band of hitmen that deployed chaos and destruction upon their victims.

Eventually this took The Harbinger's attention and he machinated a plan to bring him under his fold. The Dark Jedi sent underlings in the form of Darkfriends who would seduce the M.C to the cause. Promises of fame and fortune, and most importantly endless destruction.

Giving them a cause of destruction made them even more radical and more bold in their actions. Now, they are often deployed on different planets to wreck havoc under the orders of The Harbinger.

None of them know The Harbinger, none know his identity (logically), their unfaltering faith and ignorance makes them perfect pawns in the games of The Harbinger. The game of keeping his identity unknown.

Weaponry: A mix of these weapons bought by The Harbinger here.

Links: N/A

[member="The Harbinger"]

I'd like for you to add more to the description as to how the group came to be loyal to the Harbinger.

Additionally, C seems to be a more appropriate rating for this unit. If it is to be B quality, there should be some description of their training and how they came to become more than just trained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom