Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could there be another path?(Jedi)

Lumi Snow

love, hope, and peace conquer all
[member="Kiran Arlos"]
[member="Boo Chiyo"]

Well, it looked like Mr Arlos was having a grand time--even without the heavy sedatives. Lumi tapped her gloved index finger to her thumb twice, a subtle gesture, but one that LAINA would understand--scan the patient in question.

"There are no serious negative biological factors for our current patient, Mistress," The AI informed her, "My theory is that this being has some sort of stress relief coping mechanism at work here. Though I know very little on this in the real personal sense, it seems to be the most logical answer."

The doctor shrugged, why not? She was here to learn after all. To find out as much as she could from others, to learn how the galaxy worked. She didn't know much about Jedi, but now was the best time to learn, this was the opportunity of a lifetime.

"I suppose now is the best time to leave as any are," she said with a smile, "I will be glad to go along with you."

"Mistress, may I advise you to remember your original work here with the hospital and the interns?"

That was of little consequence. They would find their way home. Besides, college and medical school were all about learning inventive ways to solve impossible problems. It would be good for them.

Kiran Arlos

K
"That would be great Boo, I think that's a good idea." Kiran said with a small smile, however a concerned look still shown on his face. When the doctor mentioned she would be coming along Kiran nodded his head as well.

These are the first two people that have been interested in travelling and not just trying to kill me, Kiran thought with a mental smile, however he wasn't a fool. People had agendas, and whether they worked out in his favor or against him, he wasn't able to tell. And Kiran really wasn't in a position to bargain.

"I don't have much to give you for the trip there, Boo. I won't forget it though. You have my word." Kiran said as he looked towards the boy and then towards Lumi. Granted Boo didn't really know who he was exactly, but Kiran was a man of his word. That's what got him in the situation in the first place. "Thank you again, Lumi, for tending to my wound and what not."

[member="Lumi Snow"] [member="Boo Chiyo"]

Well, feth.

The upside to having a Seinar Star Systems Star Courier was that the ship was the perfect size for a boy and his amphistaff.

The downside was, there were only two cabins on the ship. Which was great for sleepovers with your best bud. But, not exactly for transporting the troops. Oh well, he could give the cabins to Kiran and Lumi, and just sleep up in the crew lounge with ArThree.

Scratching the back of his head, the young Pantoran put together the sleeping arrangements in his mind. "Great!" he chirped brightly.

No, not really. But they'd make it work.

And [member="Maya Carrick"] really would be happy to see another Force Healer on Voss...

"We can leave when you're ready," the boy added. "Docking bay fourteen. Or forty-one. Or something."

[member="Kiran Arlos"] | [member="Lumi Snow"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom