Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could need some friends

Making use of the new rules I made this character a knight and skipped the whole training part for now. But without the master apprentice thing and the quest to grow in the force I feel a little lost on what to do with Evoza.

Because of this I am looking for a few people that can become friends with her (or at least social contacts outside of being a cooperate hitman lol), at best a group of multiple people with which she can go on adventures and explore space or utterly destroy a nightclub on zeltros or whatever. More less just people that could get along with her and aren't opposed to doing more than a single thread if things work out.

Anyone up to it?

[member="Evoza"]

As long as it involves murder, mayhem, and wanton destruction I may be interested. Soryn is not exactly a people person so I can't promise warm and fuzzies between them but...................

[member="Benjamin Atlas"] Yeah do it.

[member="Dal Talonok"] Well we can also do a thread, former rival sounds intersting

[member="Alkor Centaris"] Yes

[member="Enyo Typhos"] Yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom