Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could anybody help me with character creation?

It has been a long long time since I was here last, it has been so long in fact, that I no longer remember any of my details at all from here. I would like to request someone who I can DM for any questions I may have, as well as help with backstory as that is the main problem I face when creating characters, thank you in advance.

Amaya Cardei

A
[member="Nova Vause"]

Ye I can help you out and Athora has my discord so feel free to tag me if you need any further assistance :)

Hey [member="Nova Vause"] !

Welcome back to Chaos! Things can be a little rough to adjust to when getting into this whole deal, so if you need any help I'd be happy to answer your questions. I suggest checking out the forum's Discord server if you haven't already (linked up in the right corner on the site). Lots of awesome people hang out there, and getting information is a lot quicker and easier! The character creation forum is also a great place to check out and get inspiration, as well as all the rules you need to keep in mind when creating one.

When it comes to backstories, though, just go with whatever you want! Star Wars is really wide and varied, and Chaos is a platform where creativity can really flourish. The amount of lore already established and the lore created here on the site means there's tons of stories you can pick up and ideas you can write out.

Hope to see you around in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom