Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Coruscant Rat King | Padawan Adventure Thread

Noticed there's been an increase in new padawan characters, so I've hatched up a bit of an adventure thread that might be pretty fun. I was thinking a D&D, Rat King style thread that sees a bunch of magic teenagers venture into the sewers of Coruscant for a simple investigation. They come across a bit of a small time crime operation and your classic shenanigans ensue. Fighting goons, finding their boss, that sorta thing. And rats, of course. Not incredibly high stakes, so something to build character relationships and have fun. Also no padawans will be excluded, so if you're from the NJO, RJC, or some other enclave, you're 100% able to join if it peaks your interest. If this seems like a fun little venture you may wanna get in on, feel free to leave a comment or reach out by dm on site or discord (insert_nickname#9979). I wanna get a more carefree thread before my spicy big one, so hopefully this is something that people may wanna jump in on. Sales pitch over.

Mago Leomax Mago Leomax

Kuzon Lu’ten

K
Sounds interesting. I like the idea of my Jedi forming/developing new connections with fellow padawans in a more casual adventure. Count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom