Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant holds the strangest people

Felran Natri

F
Felran's blade came back just in time for him to block the saber though he couldn't protect himself against the lightning as it travels across the hilt into his body. The shock...well shocked him as he jumped back stunned, vulnerable to attacks. That karking girl He thought.

[member="Vega the Chaos Mage"]

Upon witnessing her attack become a success, Vega touched down upon the ground before taking a leap back to create some distance between them. To be honest she was quite surprised her attack was a success, especially against a descendant of Darth Maul. Nevertheless, for the moment her blade retracted into the metallic hilt, hinting she wanted to converse. "You're still standing, even after I managed to inflict that attack on you. I must compliment you, sir [member="Felran Natri"]." Vega calmly replied, dipping her head as an extra compliment, as well as displaying her respect. "I've been looking for someone like you. Someone who has that constant desire ignited in their heart that never ceases to burn out. I'd like to unify with you; we both reach for the same star, but fail to have someone to help give us that hand towards it. Join alongside me, and I promise we will give each other what we desire. In fact, I'll even go into that shop and get your ancestor's attire."

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran stared at her, she wanted him to join her? His blades retracted and he spoke softly but forcefully "I already have a master and I will not simply break my loyalty to her." At least that is what he assumed she meant, he couldn't be sure but that was the most likely option. She was strong he would give her that and her offer was tempting though his loyalty had to stay with his master.

Vega erupted a laugh to his response to her offer, placing her blade back among her respective side upon doing so. "Hah, I didn't ask to become your master, my new friend. No - I merely wanted to coincide with you. Learn, train, exchange, and work with you. You can stay under the loyalty of your master; I'm simply offering to work alongside you in order for us to expand ourselves. But now you've spoken of her, who is this master of yours?"

[member="Felran Natri"]

Felran Natri

F
Felran smiled "A Sith Lord, Darth Timoris. She is powerful, she could take both of us on and win" He chuckled slightly and looked towards the pawn shop "Now....you said you would help me get my ancestors attire?" He was happy, it was time to get what was rightfully his.

"That's. . . not a name I've come across. Nor person, to be exact. Perhaps when we're done here you can bring me before her." Vega replied, but quickly moved her eyes towards the pawn shop as [member="Felran Natri"] did. Like him, she also smiled. "Of course. I'll keep to my word, so long as you can keep to yours and agree to help me, along with the possibility of meeting your master. Perhaps she has knowledge of her own."

Felran Natri

F
Felran gave a genuine smile and walked in where the smile quickly faded. "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ROBES?!? The owner looked back to the corner to where the robes were in pure happiness "Those old things? A young man came in looking for the oldest thing could find and found those robes of high interest. I told them who it belonged too and next thing I know he pulls out a sack full of credits and walks out with them. To bad you-" He was quickly stopped as his eyes caught the glare of a red blade. "YOU SOLD THEM" Felran's face was full of anger and the owner backed himself into a corner. "S-s-s-sorry b-but he came here f-f-f-irst." [/color] "The robes........WHERE ARE THEY?!" The owner jumped "I don't know! He said he owned a large house on Naboo please don't h-" He was quickly silenced as his head rolled off his body and onto the floor.

"What the-" Vega muttered to herself after he entered the shop. She herself remained outside, but that was until she heard a lightsaber being cast. From there she marched into the shop, stumbling upon the commotion. Ah, so he sold the robes? A big mistake, by the looks of it. This descendant of Darth Maul seemed pissed upon hearing the news. To benefit them both, Vega launched her arm through the air, erupting a manifested push from the force to throw back the shop owner. "Don't be a fool!" Vega exclaimed to [member="Felran Natri"]. "You want your robes? Ask him properly before killing him!"

Felran Natri

F
Vega tried to stop Felran but it was too late, the owner was already a lifeless corpse. "He was no more use to me, he gave me a place. Naboo. I will go there later but for now-" Felran turned to Vega "I must hold up my end of the deal we set." He gave a evilish grin, he always kept his end of the bargain as long as the other kept theirs.

Vega glanced towards the dead owner, just staring in silence before her eyes returned to [member="Felran Natri"]. Oh, so he was going to do his end of the bargain now? "Don't you want to go forth and retrieve your desired attire, first? I could come along and accompany you. Learn from you." Vega replied.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom