Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant holds the strangest people

Felran Natri

F
"1,000,000!?!" That voice roared through the street, it came from Felran, a young Zabrak in his twenties. "A minute ago you said 10,000!" Felran was angered to the breaking point, he was inside the 'Lucky Hutt' a pawnshop that contained some of the rarest and oldest items someone could have. The owner shook his head as Felran spoke "It was 10,000. Then you told me who it belonged to." "YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO HE WAS!" The item they were arguing about wasn't any of the vintage blasters or kyber crystals, it was a pair of black gloves and a black robe in the back of the shop. "I don't indeed, but it seems like he is important to you." "IM HIS DESCENDANT OF COURSE HE'S IMPORTANT" The owner furled his eyes in annoyance "I'm not going to keep talking about this, if you don't have the credits then just leave."

Felran stormed out in anger, accidently toppling someone over. "I apologize, I didn't see where I was going."

[member="Vega the Chaos Mage"]

Unbeknown to her a contributor to that commotion would soon storm out and barge her, Vega leant herself upon the wall outside, eavesdropping on their little argument after hearing something of interest. She was originally heading back to her craft, but that was before she heard the amount of digits spoken before credits swept past her ears, causing her to halt. At the moment, she literally hadn't a credit to her name, and was in desperate need for to some. As a result, her intentions were to seize the items the two were arguing about once they reached their impasse. But that didn't happen; as she leant off the wall the fellow barged her, knocking her lightsaber from her hand. Vega grunted and winced upon being barged before kneeling down to retrieve her weapon. Purple eyes laid upon the fellow that shoved her, and at first she said nothing. Hm, were they one?

"That's fine, but next time it'd be more manly of you to pick up what I dropped. But anyway, what were you two arguing about in there? I couldn't help but stop upon hearing the racket. It was quite amusing by the sound of it." Vega replied, acting as if she heard nothing in relation to the items.

Felran Natri

F
Felran sighed "That idiot tried to swindle me out of my ancestors robes!" He spoke just loud enough for the owner inside the shop could hear him. Felran then turned his eyes towards the woman he toppled, compared to him Felran towered over her but then again that happen with almost everyone he met. I guess it only be fair to trade names in this kind of situation Felran thought. "I am Felran Natri, and you are?" The zabrak's eyes narrowed slightly, he could feel the force emaninating from her.

Vega rolled her eyes towards the doorway, expecting something shouted in return to the male's words. But nothing. The owner must have given up trying to Interact with him, which was just as well because Vega didn't want an uproar of shouting up close in her ears. So, they were his robes? Something new to keep pinned in her memory. Luminous hues returned to this now named male - Felran Natri - as he stated it from above her. She had to step back to fully acknowledge his height. "Nice to meet you, Felran Natri. I am Vega. So, did you retrieve your items from the owner?" She asked, attempting to throw him off topic before he even fell upon asking it. Right now she didn't want people knowing she had knowledge of the force.

Felran Natri

F
Felran shook his head "No he raised the price before I could get it, even though HE DOESNT KNOW WHO HE IS!" A voice came from the shop when Felran yelled this time. "WAS HE DARTH SIDIOUS? NO! DARTH VADER? NO! WHY SOULD I CARE ABOUT A SITH LORD NAMED DARTH MAUL???" Felran's eye twitched as his hand moved towards the concealed part of his belt and then moving back to where it was. "I told myself I wouldn't kill someone today." He murmured to himself. He sighed and looked down on Vega "This really isn't the best introduction."

Vega rose a eyebrow to the name exhaled by the owner - even going as far as to give her head something of a tilt. 'Darth Maul', she thought as her eyes rolled down to Felran's motioning hand. Oh, she had an idea on what he was going to pull out; there was very few weapon that settled among that area of the body, and if this was in fact a relative to the legendary Darth Maul then-- "Don't worry about it," She rushed out before thinking too much about the name. She knew it, but whether this was a relative of his or not remained a mystery to her. "That name he said. Did I hear it right?"

Felran Natri

F
Felran's face brightend as he heard her ask that question. "Yes, he said Darth Maul. He is my ancestor, and I have taken up the duty of reclaiming his legacy." Felran grinned, he loved talking about his bloodline, especially when it was about Darth Maul. I will find what you left behind, no matter the cost. Felran thought. He looked closer at the person before him, she was strange, stranger than him.

Vega fell silent, unsure how to respond to the confession. That's what it sounded like to her: a confession. After what the Sith for the galaxy to endure, she expected fellow Sith would be a bit more subtle about it. But this was all knew to her; she'd only just came back out of solitude, making her unfamiliar with the latest of news. At the moment she expected anything. "I heard stories of Darth Maul," She replied, ignoring the grim smeared on his face. "A Jedi once told me on how he slayed the Darth when I was but a small republican Padawan." There, Vega eventually came to confess since it appeared he did. She turned on her heels, slowly placing one step in front of the other a couple of times before halting with her back to him. Unbeknown to him, she lowered her head and grinned. It had been a while since her lips curled in such a way. Never as sadistic, though.

"So," She said, tilting her head to one side before dipping it back enough for her eyes to fall upon his figure. Half of that grin still remained painted upon her face. "Does that make you Jedi - or a Sith?"

Felran Natri

F
Felran paused for a moment and collected his thoughts. A Jedi that killed Maul? That means she is speaking about Kenobi. She must be centuries old! I am no Jedi- Felran quickly grabbed his saber staff and ignited the two blades "I......am a Sith." Felran had a devilish smile on his face, his anger coursing through him.

Vega's grin formed into a sadistic smile upon hearing his confession of being a Sith, along with witnessing the staffed blade that was presented with it. Oh, this was exciting; too long had passed since the sight of another blade met her eyes. Nevertheless, she never moved just yet. At least nothing but her left arm did. "Oh, is that right?" She asked, almost seductively. Scorched digits of a left hand flicked open her dark robes, pulling her own 'saber from its place to her hand. With enough pressure applied to the switch, the luminous purple blade of her lightsaber flared up and hummed to life as her arm fell back down to her side. Her back still remained to the newly confessed Sith, her eyes still peering over a bony shoulder. "Then show me what I've missed, oh great Sith!" Vega demanded in a more higher volume as she spun on her hills, placing one foot in front of the other to close in on the Sith as she danced her blade through the air in an attempt to clash it with his own. She wanted to hear it: the erotic spark of two 'sabers grazing against one another. It sent shivers down her spine, and tingles throughout her darkened physique. She loved it.

Felran Natri

F
Felran anticipated, he blocked the lightsaber with one of his blades. His legacy......destroyed......his name.......forgotten....and it was all because of KENOBI! Felran used his strength to overpower his adversary, causing the two blades to move downward as Felran's second blade arched forwards towards his oppenent. He used the strategy to anger himself plenty of times to give him the most strength possible, and most ended in success. He just hoped this one would be the same as most of them.

Oh how the pulsing of her straining muscles pleased her. She missed this action, especially against an enemy she sensed to be carrying hatred in their heart. . . If they did in fact have one. Vega leant against her 'saber, but this Sith had his other blade soaring her way, so she pushed against her blade even more before using its force as a spring to skid her back across the dirt. She managed to halt herself with the sole of her boot, along with grazing her blade against the dirt to create enough friction to do the same. There she laughed, and quite loudly. Deeply. "Ohh, how I missed this!" She cried out, then lifted her lightsaber to hover its luminous blade before her. "If you are an ancestor of the great Darth Maul, you certainly carry his strength considering he slayed a master Jedi of the old era. I've been looking for someone like you for quite some time. But we can talk after; I've yet to satisfy this boiling desire inside me." She added in a more calmer tone. She wasn't intending to kill this Sit - oh no. She just wanted to remember the pleasure the force gave to one who could tamper with it.

"Come - attack. Pretend I'm. . . Let's see. Yes-- General Kenobi?" That time she threw a hint of sass in her tone.

Felran Natri

F
Felran knew she was leading him into a rage.....and he didn't care. Felran gave a menacing growl, his hands and saberstaff now dancing with force lightning. "Never......NEVER MENTION KENOBI! Felran ran towards her slicing twice, each using a different blade. "HE is the reason Maul's legacy ended. HE is the reason Maul was forgoten. HE WAS THE REASON FOR EVERYTHING!" Felran took a step back, raising one hand to cause a torrent of force lightning. He is the reason I do what I do.

Vega couldn't help but prolong the smile on her face as he came at her. Her wrist waved about before his approach, loosening up her pulsing limb to counteract the blades of his 'sabers. She swung up her blade, sparking it against the first blade before manoeuvring her limb to collide it with the second before leaping back, again using the collision of the blades to spring her physique. She could feel it - the dark side spiralling about inside and around him. Not to mention the way it accompanied his weapon. To be honest I hurt her eyes a fair bit, though this little situation she was in was far too fun to complain about that. As long as she could see, she had no complaints on the matter.

"Yes he is, along with everything else the Jedi slayed that your ancestor fought for. Show me how much you despite the Jedi!" Vega yelled with demand to her tone as she swung forth her free arm to stretch out before her chest. Purple sparks of lightning danced before her fingertips, greatening in their luminosity before she jabbed her hand against the air to launch the lightning towards him. Again she wanted to feel something; this time the pressure of two force-manifested attacks colliding in the air, if he so decided to counteract it.

Felran Natri

F
The two force lightnings collided, it was a test or strength and willpower to decide who was the winner. As Vega spoke, the blue lightning from Felran slowly pushed back Vega's but never enough to cause an impact. As he thought more about what Kenobi did his lightning became more fierce, violently pushing back on his opponent's lightning. She was enjoying this, Felran could tell. And frankly he was as well.

Oh, Vega sure could feel the force - in more ways than one. The force of his lightning for a start, started to ache her limb. The only thing she could relate the ache to was the sensation one got after having their arm up for too long. Her fingers started to strain, but still the force of lightning flowed from her digits. She had deal with his chaotic attack some way though. He was getting to upset; the balance in his force was swaying between the chaotic and controllable. That's what she felt was happening, anyway.

Vega swung the lightsaber in her hand until the luminous blade was facing towards the ground. From there she swung her arm through the air, allowing her 'saber to take on the lightning instead of her limb. The strength was still in his favour, but she was going to see to changing that. She rotated her blade continuously to counter the lightning, taking a small step forward with each swing while her still aching arm dropped down to her side, tampering with the dirt below their feet. Slowly and carefully she forced up the dirt to curve around her physique and glide over towards Felran in an attempt to blind his sight on her.

Felran Natri

F
She was persistent, he would give her that but Felran was persistent as well. When she glided over to him he was mildly surprised, most tried to keep their distance. "You may have more knowledge of the force but you do not know the true power of the darkside!' Felran swung twice more as a distraction, he then extended his arm once more and unleashed a violent force push.

Hm, it appeared he was mistaken - perhaps blinded by the dirt that she sent his way. Vega didn't glide over to him; the dirt she pulled from the ground was what glided towards him. Nevertheless, she had progressed in marching against his force of lightning, her blade still dancing in circles to shield the female from the sparks. But that all stopped once he erupted that push with the force, sending the dirt back to Vega who had no choice but to accept it was coming her way. The push he erupted managed to knock her back, along with knocking the lightsaber from her hand before she flipped herself backwards to touch down upon her feet. Well, she touched down on one knee, then slowly stood up as she erupted a laugh to his earlier speech. Her 'saber withdrew into the handle upon losing contact with the scorched flesh of her arm, but purple hues still had it in sight. She'd see to getting it in a moment.

"More knowledge in the force?" She yelled out rhetorically, as well as in humour. "Perhaps one of us does exceed the other in the said categories, but in that lack of knowledge lies opportunity. Opportunity to exchange in that knowledge we lack, and thus expand our capabilities. Isn't that what you want? Isn't that what you desire? The knowledge to avenge your fallen ancestor - the legendary Darth Maul himself?"

Felran Natri

F
Felran stared at Vega "I wish to reclaim his legacy and what he left behind. I also wish to kill every Kenobi that still stands!" Without warning Felran twirled his blade to his left side right before throwing at [member="Vega the Chaos Mage"] . Once his hand left the hilt the blade went flying towards Vega, spinning like a unstoppable sawblade.

"Then this is where I come in, descendant of the Darth!" Vega yelled out to [member="Felran Natri"], right before his blade came hurdling her way. She couldn't block it with her 'saber; firstly - it wasn't in her hand, and secondly, he carried a 'saber which possessed two blades, which'd be tricky to block with her own in such a situation. As a result, Vega leaped into the air, stretching her hand out towards her lightsaber on the ground. Through the force she returned it to her grasp and unleashed the elegant blade, soaring herself down towards the male. However, a mere attack with her blade wouldn't have done that much to a fellow Sith. No, she chose to slam her free hand against the metallic hilt of her blade, electrifying the metallic material with lightning so she hurdled a stream of it his way through her swing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom