Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Coruscant Free Time

Hey gang I gave it some thought and considering a few new stories more causal than combat missions that I thrown Minerva into. Still there can be action but I’m definitely looking to explore my character Minerva as a person outside of the battlefield. I’m looking for Alliance, Jedi or Independent characters(no dark side wielders) to interact with.

Bascially want to have Minerva catch up with comrades or make new bonds with others. I have a few story possibilities.

1) It’s just a game(two or three characters): This idea is inspired by something I came up with from an earlier thread from last year. Basically it involves an arena called Galactic Battlefront where people can go fight in simulated scenarios against programed opponents or against each other(no killing the latter just stunning). For reference imagine Armax Arsenal Arena from video game Mass Effect 3. This story would involve your character/s and Minerva taking part.

2) Outlanders(two characters): Basically your cantina scene on Coruscant where our characters just hang out. I realize this not the most original but still might find some fun with it.

3) Visiting Hours(Two or three characters, Jedi preferred): For this scenario I’m looking toward Minerva visiting the temple for a second time. This would be a good opportunity for her to get to know the Jedi better and some Jedi whoever to be coming to understand her a little more.

Of course if none of those options work for you we can come up with a different idea instead.

Last edited:
While Treoff Kellak Treoff Kellak might be a good fit for these two, my really only free character at this time certainly on Coruscant would be Atos Vodus Atos Vodus who would be up for a cantina scene just before heading to the Senate Chambers to give his Acceptance speech. He is a new Senator, though not the Senate type, and he is quite the character.

Unfortunately, Treoff at this moment is way too caught up offworld. Nearly dying in a space battle in one thread and potentially becoming a Mandalorian in another, though he is probably more up Minerva's alley for something later.

Jonyna is always free for 3
Sounds good to me. Let’s see if there is another writer who wants to join in for that. If not by tomorrow we‘ll start some-point then.

While Treoff Kellak Treoff Kellak might be a good fit for these two, my really only free character at this time certainly on Coruscant would be Atos Vodus Atos Vodus who would be up for a cantina scene just before heading to the Senate Chambers to give his Acceptance speech. He is a new Senator, though not the Senate type, and he is quite the character.

Unfortunately, Treoff at this moment is way too caught up offworld. Nearly dying in a space battle in one thread and potentially becoming a Mandalorian in another, though he is probably more up Minerva's alley for something later.

Sounds good to me. I think it be great for Minerva to meet Atos. An unorthodox new senator meeting a Mandalorian exile serving in the GADF.

Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

Oh, then this will be an interesting show, because Atos has some interesting plans at his Acceptance Speech, and an opinion from a GADF who is also a Mandalorian would be enticing.

If and whenever you make the thread, I shall attend as soon as possible. Don't worry, I'll introduce Atos to Minerva. Mandalorians are an interesting pedigree since Atos is Thyrsian, and his position involved with the Sun Guard, the legendary rivals to Mandalorians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom