Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant After the Battle, New Orders? [Vengeance]

Vengeance looked at them for a moment longer before turning to the Army Captain.

"Submit the paperwork to have Connar here reassigned." "Temporary Duty Assignment to Special Operations Command"

He then turned to both [member="Kylath Amadis"] and [member="Sera Inkari"] giving them a nod.

"Very well then." "Don't be late..............if you need a ride you can ride with me." "Just be on board before my ship departs." "I will warn you I travel light, bare bones, and the troopers are going to make things a little cramped."

He turned with a smile and headed back the way he came leaving them to their preparations.

Kylath nodded firmly to Vengeance, “yes Vengeance,” the name so fitting, he’d have it all, a chance finally to avenge those he’d lost and continued to lose. Breathing deeply, the force ran through him, more certain of his place. He wouldn’t wait, as his Master had instructed he’d show his worth, in the coming battle he'd distinguish himself as a Sith and a soldier.

Replacing the helmet for now, he had one last duty to do at Balmora, then he’d be ready to be trained fully as an acolyte, as a trooper, and as a son who wouldn’t stop until every Jedi he met… no Vengeance had said to wait, to consider all life, but what was left to consider?

So many questions in his head, he shook it off, walking back up the ramp, and a friend punched him on the helmet, “look at your Connar,” Kylath shook his head, torn between identities, and giving one last look back “its Kylath.” Weapon readied he boarded the shuttle to the republic invasion.

To be continued in three days. The only question was, would his Master's instruction, train him, kill him, or save him?

[member="Vengeance"]​

Shown in how she moved to accommodate his instruction, Sera's reverence for her new Master expressed itself easily, for his wake in their force was more powerful than hers, his hold on destiny considerably stronger. That was what drew her, knowledge that events were shaped more by Vengeance than any she had yet been taught by. Though perhaps he knew it or not, as he travelled further and met a wider range of people… the effect he had on events was greater. Somehow Sera knew this deep down intrinsically, part of her being.

“Vengeance, may I travel with you,” Sera hooded herself, cloaking her hair and visage once more. To leave naught but her sandals which strode through her robes by his side, Kintan’s priestess committed but how deep was that commitment, would it be tested when destiny knocked again, and she felt drawn to another flowing force potential, or current to carry out her force's will?

Time would tell. For now, Vengeance had vision's of the future at his fingertips, if he trained her to hone her talents further, and to retain herself within her visions, else she might be lost to madness of possibilities and chance, drifting eternally.

[member="Vengeance"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom