Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Corrupt Jedi looking for Jedi rp

Norr Vakkea

N
Hey guys, I have a Jedi who has recently fallen to the dark side. I am looking to get some Jedi roleplay threats going, no threat of being backstabbed or corrupted :)

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
I have a lil Jedi g0rl who tries to see the best in everyone (Except for herself) - I can't do wonders with her, likely won't be more than a drop in the bucket needed to bring him back to the light, but I'm down to write if you are.

Norr Vakkea

N
I have a lil Jedi g0rl who tries to see the best in everyone (Except for herself) - I can't do wonders with her, likely won't be more than a drop in the bucket needed to bring him back to the light, but I'm down to write if you are.
Sure we can get a thread going. Did you want to do a social, or a little mission?

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
Which would make the most sense? Norr's corruption might make it impossible for her to be assigned a mission with him. Unless she's just assigned a small mission to keep her busy, and Norr happens to find her there? Maybe mission-gone-wrong since Auraya's something of a known failure in all things.

Norr Vakkea

N
Which would make the most sense? Norr's corruption might make it impossible for her to be assigned a mission with him. Unless she's just assigned a small mission to keep her busy, and Norr happens to find her there? Maybe mission-gone-wrong since Auraya's something of a known failure in all things.
Sure, I can come and save you, and help complete your mission. Any ideas of what mission she would be on? Did you want to start the thread or should I?

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
I can start a thread in the middle of the action, mhm. I'll make some chit up as I write it haha, if that's okay?

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
Norr Vakkea Silly premise but hopefully that's okay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom