Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Corporations , Contractions & Contracts

BSinuTqIAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

T H E_C A L M_B E F O R E_T H E_S T O R M
Chapter 1 : Corporations , Contractions & Contracts

FINAL DAWN
LOL , UNKNOWN REGIONS

Ever since he was sacked by Cedric Grayson in 860 ABY , nearly a decade ago , Sularen had made numerous attempts to return to the Core and forcibly seize control of the territories of the former Corellian Confederation which had been promised to him by Grayson when he first joined the Grayson Imperium. One of these attempts included the formation of a Neo-Imperialist Fringe Group known as the Imperial Directorate which Sularen sought to use as a means to return Power to the Core via means of force by building up it’s Strength and eventually waging war on the Galactic Alliance when the time was right. Unfortunately that time never came as Sularen was usurped by one of the main backers of his organization , a Sith Lord by the name of Credius Nargath who manipulated most of the Directorate’s High-Ranking Officer to leave Sularen’s Directorate and form something new , the Zweihander Union a One-Sided Schism which left Sularen with almost nothing.

After joining the New Imperials with what was left of the Imperial Directorate , Sularen made numerous attempts to get his retribution only to face numerous Stepbacks when the Zweihander Union fended off his Forces at Ord Mantell and when his attempts to establish an Intelligence Network within the Zweihander Union were quickly flushed out. Eventually Sularen’s actions at Ord Mantell would get him a dishonorable discharge as the owner of the Facilities whom he attacked , Haon Hafey had recorded the whole ordeal with New Imperial High Command soon coming across Sularen’s Rogue Actions and kicking him out of the New Imperial Order. Despite the damage Sularen had dealt to Hafey’s Corporation and how Hafey was indirectly responsible for Sularen’s Dishonorable Discharge from the New Imperial Order , both Sularen and Hafey had reconciled and had begun to collaborate with each other as Have Will Gun Travel began to provide support to the Brotherhood of the Maw’s War Effort , joining Sularen’s SularenCo as one of the Main Military Suppliers of the Brotherhood and the Final Dawn. However this was not enough. With the recent Alliance Takeover at Epoch , it was critical that the Brotherhood’s War Effort became more Centralized under a Single Major Corporation to prevent potential future losses and ensure that the Mawite War Effort could not be stalled as the Alliance had expected with the seizure of EEC.

Thus Sularen had called for a meeting with Haon Hafey so that they could discuss the futures of both SularenCo and Have Will Gun Travel as well as discuss on ways they could protect their Corporate Assets from the Galactic Alliance and New Imperial Order while also continuing the provide support to the Mawite War Effort. With the EEC out of the picture it would be imperative that both Men found a means in which they could ensure the proper flow of resources to fuel the Mawite War Effort as the Alliance might seek to target more Worlds critical in sustaining the Mawite War Machine through their Valuable Resources such as lol , located only 2 Sectors away from Alliance-held Territory. Now , all Sularen needed to do was patiently wait for the arrival of Haon Hafey as he remained seated within his Personal Quarters within the
Immortal (Currently in orbit of O'reen) ready to met with the former Chief Executive of the Zweihander Union to begin the first step of his lengthy Campaign to bring forth the complete and utter destruction of the Galactic Alliance.

Tags | Haon Hafey Haon Hafey

Last edited:

separator-png-95-images-in-collection-page-2-separator-png-1732_323.png

TAG: Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

Fate has a strange way to bring people back together. Since Haon Hafey ever started Have Gun Will Travel, it has possibly created the most tension from section to section. Being with the Metal Lords of the Void and one of the few surviving lords left, to being part of the Grayson Crusade that ended up reforming into the Galactic Alliance, all the way to the Zweihander Union. While he had problems with many sets of people over the years, few has ever gotten to the scale that was Marlon Sularen of the famed SularenCo. While their products never truly competed with each other, seeing as Haons was more based on unusual yet dangerous designs while Marlon focused on more streamlined war products.

That was not the area of contention. It has been nearly six years of a constant battle between the two of them in almost every way known possible on a personal scale. It has resulted on both sides large warships being destroyed, shipyards demolished and many people perishing into the wind. In theory, it all went to ahead during the riots that occurred on Ord Mantell with a small invasion force. The fabled dreadnought he made to be one of the first and largest of repair stations went up in smoke when his fleet destroyed it and caused a national incident rivaling those of the Sith Empire. After his escape with Zweihander Unions help, he had to rebuild nearly everything from scratch and while there was a small bit of guerilla fighting here or there, it was pretty much over on both sides.

With most of the galaxy not wishing to see him, Haon Hafey had effectively vanished on the galactic scale and sold off many of his products rights to start funding ventures against the threat of the Bryn'adul for a few years. Doing small blueprint jobs for small nations, factions and so forth around the area of conflict, all thought of dealing with Marlon seemed to vanish till he was invited to meet him in a diner several years ago to discuss ending hostilities which was agreed upon. Both at this point, they had lost enough and was effecting business to a fault, creating a credit sink. At the end of it, Marlon Sularen did come out on top but it was to what Haon considered, a Pyric Victory.

Fast forward to when Haon Hafeys company had officially kicked off after years of rebuilding new stations hidden in deep space and newer abominations seemed to been born from next to nothing. New products of grenades and explosives came almost out of nowhere with several ranged weapons considered unheard of, things that Haon had been secretly planning for the two years he been effectively out of business and learning a secondary art trade. However the largest of the shocks was when he unveiled a whole new hyperdrive system, known as the Plaid Path Engine. It was considered faster than most hyperdrives but came with risks being such new higher technology but the most damning was when an explosion went off during a demonstration, wiping out an older battlecruiser in a single blow, having created a Seismic Bomb that was close to being considered a potential super weapon.

With the Brotherhood of the Maw ordering more products, it became clear that the other two companies, one being SularenCo, will have to finally work together for the first time. There was a secondary motive however to all of this, one being how the Galactic Alliance had failed multiple times to come to terms with Haon, having betrayed those around them and having gotten Cedric Grayson ousted in the first place.

Haon Hafey would finally arrive on the new flagship known as the Mettallum, an extremely dangerous and fast battle cruiser that had no range limits. It would be flanked on arrival with two Bright Eye War-class Star Destroyers, things made with a combination of organic technology when having studied into the Bryn'adul. With the three near each other, they had the potential firepower to knock out practically every battle cruiser in the system or cripple a dreadnought. Within half an hour, a shuttle would leave and embark towards the Immortal Dreadnought and landing minutes later in a rather aging Chiss Starship, one he noted to rework years down the line. Age was also starting to effect Haon, it has been nearly a decade since he started and he was now in his mid thirties, time says it can heal wounds but it also makes one regret getting up in the morning.

Wearing his more trademark outfit, he carried two black tubes that carried blueprint paper and materials as he walked around the dreadnought till he got close to the quarters of Marlon Sularen. Giving a double knock, he would enter when allowed and place down his blueprints before sitting in the nearest chair, glancing up at him as he popped off one of the tubing and pulled out some blank blueprint paper along with two that seemed to been written on.

"You know, years ago people said hell had to freeze over for stuff like this to happen. Guessing Oblivion and Bryn'adul will do that to people when it comes down the loaded barrels at us. Well, you summoned me here for a talk and here I am so what do you wish to discuss? Been thinking of a shape like charge for collapsium, launched at enemy armament to be destroyed but not worked out the kinks just yet."

FINAL DAWN
LOL , UNKNOWN REGIONS

A Final Dawn Officer entered Sularen's Quarters as the Grand Overseer was reviewing files regarding Grand Moff Vel'alari's Project TK on Manann which the Politorate had recently uncovered. "Sir , Haon Hafey has arrived" the Officer said upon reaching the Grand Overseer's desk. "Very good. Bring him in" The Grand Overseer said in response. "Is there anything else Lieutenant?" Sularen asked once more. "No sir." The Officer replied. "Very well , dismissed" Sularen said. Soon enough the Officer left the room leaving the Grand Overseer to continue his business. A few minutes later Haon Hafey entered his quarters , carrying two black tubes containing blueprint papers and materials , proceeding to sit down on the nearest chair before introducing himself.

"You know, years ago people said hell had to freeze over for stuff like this to happen. Guessing Oblivion and Bryn'adul will do that to people when it comes down the loaded barrels at us. Well, you summoned me here for a talk and here I am so what do you wish to discuss? Been thinking of a shape like charge for collapsium, launched at enemy armament to be destroyed but not worked out the kinks just yet."

I see you are still working on new projects as usual Mr.Hafey. I’m surprised that other Major Galactic Powers such as the Galactic Alliance never sought your services. It’s a good thing we have you on our side especially after the whole fiasco at Epoch.” Sularen began. “Speaking of Epoch , that is exactly the reason I requested a meeting with you. With the Galactic Alliance’s Hostile Takeover of the EEC and the fact that they are closing in on lol , our ability to wage war against the Galactic Alliance and New Imperial Order is at risk” Sularen continued. “The EEC was one of the Major Military Suppliers of the Brotherhood of the Maw and lol is the source of a vast majority of the resources utilized to fuel the Mawite War Machine.

While our Corporations can fill the void left by the EEC , the potential loss of lol would truly limit our ability to replace lost Warships and Equipment , and already we are outmatched by the Galactic Alliance and New Imperial Order in terms of Industrial Capacity.” Sularen then paused , before resuming once more. “Therefore I have devised a possible solution to these issues which could prevent a huge disaster for the Maw and our Companies , SularenCo and Have will Gun Travel are at the Center of this Plan

Haon listened intently as he leaned back in the chair, pressing his fingers together. Things were possibly worse than he first imagined, he generally liked to isolate himself from most of the galaxy without much thought or care after the Bryn'adul and took the contracts on the side to help finance projects yet this proved a rather interesting challenge. It was tempting to show his hand and with it, he decided to do so as he slowly got up, patting his outfit to clean his hands and spoke out loud.

"Sounds like we are indeed, a true loss for positioning. You are right, loss of resources does cripple an entire industry and more or less, the ability to wage war. I am in full agreement, I assure of of steps that is needing to happen for this...plan to happen short of merging our companies together. I do wish however before this goes further, that I been holding a small idiots array in my sleeve quite literally."

Holding out his left arm, he quickly pulled out with his right hand a sabaac card that almost came out of view that was held magnetically in his sleeve, a literal idiot card as he flipped the face to let him see the face of the card. It shined rather differently than usual sabaac cards, obviously a shifter card of some type but when he wiggled it, it shimmered in a strange fashion and very gently, he placed it down onto the table as it made a loud clacking noise. Haon would speak in a clear voice while leaning onto the table, allowing Marlon to touch, grab and hold the card, even letting him attempt to destroy it however he pleased if it could be done.

"What you are holding...is a material I found in a nebula of fractured moons, planets and asteroids. A super nova occurred nearly five years ago, right when you invaded me in Ord Mantell. If you did not do what you did, I may not have ever discovered the nebula, as it was reformed again. Yes, again...it had two suns, both going supernova at two completely different times resulting in a twin nebula. When we discovered it, we thought it be a simple place to hide out and rebuild...instead it became more. On the literal crusts of broken off planet pieces, asteroids...we found this material."

Letting it breath into the room, he continued.

"The card you hold, should only way a gram...in reality, it weighs nearly five pounds with just the etchings of this metal. It is resistant to blasters, disruptors...even a test of a miniature composite beam cannon did not even scratch it. It is far more tough than Phrik, much more heavy and is resistant to the plasma of a lightsaber with the only issue, it weighs so much but there are two sides of the coin no one notices. The metal is extremely flexible, almost to a fault. If you can grab it, it can possibly be bended inwards, outwards and even stretched. The only weakness I have noticed, is it can corrode through the literal use of time and space, it can rust. The second...it can be used like a cloaking device."

"This is the reason why no one has found us for so long, it is an extremely powerful conductor that if wires lined the outside of a starship correctly and then power through magnets...it shimmers out of view, as if blending into its environment, like bending light. It requires nearly no power, just the activation and jammers inside the station do the rest of the work. Allow me to demonstrate to you, what it can do."

Taking the card, he undid the device from inside his sleeve and held the magnet carefully over the card and activated it. Rather suddenly within possibly two to three seconds, it bends the light around it and shimmers around the light. Up close it could be seen rather easily but backing away a few feet, it could not be seen from the naked eye very easily without staring at it. Deactivating it, he kept the card held up and spoke once more, giving a small sigh.

"This...could be the key to turning the tide. It can only be used in...so many starships but it would quite possibly be a very dangerous weapon. My whole station is made out of this stuff and while the resources are...plentiful, the station itself supposedly weighed by estimation...over a million tons. It takes a great deal of time to process this without destroying out machinery. Where you come in is simple...while I am a starship technical genius, you are a starship militaristic genius. I can handle the mining, gathering and processing of this material, the ability to create uses for this...but I do not have the ability to create a warfare means of this material effectively to the full extent it can, you can. So I am asking is a joint venture between the two of us, this material and your knowledge to create things to finally stomp out the Galactic Alliance."

FINAL DAWN
LOL , UNKNOWN REGIONS

'This...could be the key to turning the tide. It can only be used in...so many starships but it would quite possibly be a very dangerous weapon. My whole station is made out of this stuff and while the resources are...plentiful, the station itself supposedly weighed by estimation...over a million tons. It takes a great deal of time to process this without destroying out machinery. Where you come in is simple...while I am a starship technical genius, you are a starship militaristic genius. I can handle the mining, gathering and processing of this material, the ability to create uses for this...but I do not have the ability to create a warfare means of this material effectively to the full extent it can, you can. So I am asking is a joint venture between the two of us, this material and your knowledge to create things to finally stomp out the Galactic Alliance."

Sularen was beyond impressed by this revelation. A Metal stronger then Phrik? One of the Strongest and most Rare Metals in the Galaxy , rivaled only by Beskar? Now this was an opportunity he coudn't miss. It had only been a few months since Haon had started working alongside the Maw and yet he had proven himself to be an extremely valuable asset of the Final Dawn by providing it with new powerful pieces of equipment such as Seismic Missiles and Bombs which further strengthened the Arsenal of the Final Dawn. In addition to that this Joint Venture could not only give the Final Dawn an advantage over the Galactic Alliance , but serve as a means to revive a Project long abandoned by Sularen when he was betrayed by Credius Nargtath. A Conglomerate of Corporations , one that could potentially rival both N&Z and the Trade Federation and the perfect tool in which could be unleashed upon the Galactic Alliance.

"This...is exactly what we need. A Joint Venture between us could work and perhaps we could even design the perfect warship with this material , one that would dwarf even the Galactic Alliance's most advanced Starships provided to them by the REC. Again it's quite a shame that no Galactic Power other then the Zweihander Union has even recognized your talent , Mr.Hafey. But i must ask , with such a game-changing resource is there any remote possibility that the our enemies in the Galactic Alliance along with their respective affiliated organization , could stumble upon this new material? After all they have launched their Outbound Flight Program which we have yet to dismantle forcibly and while the Politorate hasn't heard anything new from them in a while , should they stumble upon the very nebula in which this metal comes from and discover the metal itself , it will be a matter of time before the Galactic Alliance will send a Huge Task Force to secure it. If we are to begin a Joint Venture to make use of this material , then we must ensure that the Operation can never be uncovered by the Galactic Alliance."

"In addition to your proposed Joint Venture , recently i've been thinking about forming a Corporate Conglomerate similar to the Trade Federation which would initially be comprised of our two Corporations , SularenCo and Have Will Gun Travel and which would grow to include many other Corporations such as Orkins Industries , a Shipbuilding Corporation which i had once partnered with during my time as Ruler of Byss. In recent times they haven't really been active especially due to the lack of customers as my contracts with them have so far been the biggest ones they had ever had. By incorporating Minor and Lesser-known Corporations like Orkins Industries into my proposed Conglomerate we could manage to draw our some resources from the Core Worlds to support the Mawite Effort. Should this plan work we would be able to further strengthen the position of our Corporations and ensure that our current assets would remain secure while also potentially acquiring new assets which could be utilized to covertly provide us with new materials and equipment from the Core Worlds to further strengthen the Final Dawn and Brotherhood of the Maw. This Conglomerate could even become as powerful as the Trade Federation and Nakaioma and essentially become untouchable by Alliance Auditors and Bureaucrats. Of course this wouldn't be a merger of our Corporations as hoth SularenCo and Have Will Gun Travel will simply be placed under a single Corporation Umbrella while remaining as distinct separate entities managed by its respective CEOs."

"I must stop you before you go much further...the system itself is chaotic in its own right. Rogue asteroids fly in and out, with some of the asteroids filled with this stuff. It is trying to navigate a minefield of invisible skyscrapers at times...but I was able to do it, after of course losing starships. The system is completely mapped out and is considered...very dangerous to any that enter without it. I agree no one should find it...but their project going into the system be extremely foolish but defenses...I cannot argue with."

"As for the idea of joining forces...I am in full agreement. The galaxy is slowly relaxing but there is still far to much evil in the realm. New Imperial Order might as well be a worst Galactic Empire in any mindset with the Galactic Alliance playing puppet games with each other. No...evil is a necessary thing at times but there is a limit to how much that can exist. A corporation umbrella I will give allow and make sure the Haopfaley system is opened up for business. I am mining a moon currently...expeditions may soon be done but it is still far to dangerous to move ships naturally without a predicted pathway."

"Regardless, if we are going to do this umbrella and wish to secure such a way to defend all assets...do you recommend any other places to set up defensively without the worry of enemy entanglement? Along with that...if we become a group of companies, who do we trust to put into the fold that does not inherently destroy what we create or steal from our own stores?"

FINAL DAWN
LOL , UNKNOWN REGIONS

"...do you recommend any other places to set up defensively without the worry of enemy entanglement? Along with that...if we become a group of companies, who do we trust to put into the fold that does not inherently destroy what we create or steal from our own stores?"

Sularen thought for a while as Haon Hafey questioned the Grand Overseer's Plans especially regarding if there were other locations in which they could set up their operations as well as the issues of which Corporations they could trust for Project Mythos. There were plenty of options as of now although it was imperative that both Sularen and Hafey moved with caution if they were to successfully form this Umbrella Corporation. There were some locations such as Giaca and Nothmir which could serve as potential sites for Project Mythos as well as numerous Corporations that could be included such as Orkins Industries which the Grand Overseer had already referenced earlier. Although Hafey had a point. If they were going to form an Umbrella Corporation , then they'd have to find Corporate Entities that would not harm their Efforts and eventually betray them just like how Grand Moff Vel'alari had abandoned Sularen. Loyalty was going to be a big issue although Sularen had a plan to deal with that.

"There are some places in which we could set up Operations for our Conglomerate , such as the Lush World of Giaca which is largely undeveloped and a perfect place for us to establish ourselves and construct new facilities to further support our operations. There is also the Worlds of Cathay and Nothmir , both Heavily Industrialized and Urbanized Worlds with their own Shipbuilding Facilities which we could utilize to further increase our Industrial Output and further support the Mawite War Effort. As for Corporations that we could trust. As i stated earlier , we could potentially include Minor and Lesser-known Corporations such as Orkins Industries as well other Proxy Corporations that are affiliated with the Maw like Epoch Engineering. Without that many clients , the Lesser-known Corporations will likely benefit from working with us not to mention we could also further encourage them with the promise of given them a portion of other larger Corporations such as the Trade Federation once we win the War which would further enrich these Smaller Corporations. As for the Mawite Proxies , they are already affiliated with us and have already been involved in supporting our War Effort in one way or another."

"However in case we do face any potential backstabbing and betrayals , the Politorate could easily step in and put these Companies under our direct control through Assassinations , Hostile Takeovers and simply Blackmail. But even then given then circumstances in which i've already stated before , there is a low chance that either the Smaller Corporations or the Mawite Proxy Corporations might turn on us. After all the riskier the road , the greater the profit. Corporations will take all sorts of risks to make a great profit , some managing to succeed and make a shit ton load of credits and others who will end up with nothing and eventually fall apart. To support the Brotherhood of the Maw is the greatest risk any Corporation can make these days , but the potential amount of profit from taking such risks will be very beneficial for any type of Corporation both small and large and there will always be Greedy and Opportunistic Individuals whom we could use without risking any major losses."

"It is true, the more risks, the better the reward. I must admit, going into weapon making was not something I thought I would be very...adept in. But I am learning, as do those who get knocked around would. I am in agreement though, I shall ask around on who may wish to join our umbrella, to keep growing an army unlike anything ever seen. I shall see to your fleets to be given access to the system and have materials for testing, who knows, there may be more hidden. I shall make development efforts on Giaca, I know how to make...good fortifications and I shall deliver some artillery platforms to the areas designated. I can even build som-what the hell, I said not to call me!"

There was beeping from Haons side, giving a notable growl of annoyance from him. Pulling it out of his suit jacket, he turned on the holo communicator as a protocol droid was in view, an old RAZ-7 droid.

"This better be important."
"It is Metal Lord, the Confederacy of Independent Systems has just collapsed."

A silence filled the room as Haons eyes were a bit wide, as if not believing what he just heard. Placing the holo communicator and turning the volume up a bit more, he placed it onto the desk to where Marlon had a better view of this.

"Status on all governments?"
"Most are peaceful transitions, however several has turned into full blown rebellions."
"Status on planets of interest?"
"Fondor has become independent and is seeking entry into the Galactic Alliance, due to their close borders."
"Fucking great, another massive shipyard. What about the others?"
"Thyferras bacta has plummeted in pricing, it is expected to be at an all time low soon. Sullust has also fallen and a local government is establishing rules for their shipyards. Bestine IV, also close for shipyards and factorial is in complete collapse, no word on their facilities. Mechis III has fallen, multiple factories for droids are unresponsive, they have have incited rebellion."
"All bad...well, maybe not the Bacta supplies. Alright, send Bad Company to Mechis III, establish contact and get all information pulled out of droids being produced, get them to join our side. I do not care if you need to hire a thousand bounty hunters, get it done. Hafey out."

Turning it off, he only could glance at Marlon as if his eyes could speak words. This...was bad but possibly not.

"Either we are about to be in a world of hurt...or perhaps we just got some time bought for us. Thoughts as my damn processors have nearly fried itself trying to calculate on the fly the number of shipyards up and running just near the border of the Galactic Alliance."

FINAL DAWN
LOL , UNKNOWN REGIONS

"It is true, the more risks, the better the reward. I must admit, going into weapon making was not something I thought I would be very...adept in. But I am learning, as do those who get knocked around would. I am in agreement though, I shall ask around on who may wish to join our umbrella, to keep growing an army unlike anything ever seen. I shall see to your fleets to be given access to the system and have materials for testing, who knows, there may be more hidden. I shall make development efforts on Giaca, I know how to make...good fortifications and I shall deliver some artillery platforms to the areas designated. I can even build som-what the hell, I said not to call me!"

Hafey was suddenly interrupted by some beeping from his pocket which visibly annoyed him. He reached into his pocket and took out a Holocommunicator while uttering “This better be important” and while Hafey was annoyed by this interruption , Sularen himself remained calm as he wasn’t in a rush and had more than enough time for this meeting. However he wasn’t prepared for what was coming next.

"It is Metal Lord, the Confederacy of Independent Systems has just collapsed."

Sularen’s eyes widened. The Confederacy of Independent Systems Collapsed? Now this was an unprecedented development. It seemed that Sularen wasn’t the only one to be surprised as Hafey had the same expression when he heard about this Collapse of the Confederacy. The Confederacy in both the eyes of Sularen and the Politorate was one of the most powerful Nations in the Galaxy having demonstrated such power when they had brought 3 Star Dreadnoughts to Rhand to confront the Brotherhood of the Maw who at the time only had 1 Dreadnought at their disposal. The Size and Strength of their Fleets dwarfed that of the Alliance and New Imperial Order combined with over 20 Dreadnoughts spearheading their Navy. The CIS was long considered as sleeping giant and now this Giant had expired having never managed to unleash it’s true might upon the galaxy save for it’s brief interventions during the Third Imperial Civil War and the Second Great Hyperspace War.

"Status on all governments?"
"Most are peaceful transitions, however several has turned into full blown rebellions."
"Status on planets of interest?"
"Fondor has become independent and is seeking entry into the Galactic Alliance, due to their close borders."
"Fucking great, another massive shipyard. What about the others?"
"Thyferras bacta has plummeted in pricing, it is expected to be at an all time low soon. Sullust has also fallen and a local government is establishing rules for their shipyards. Bestine IV, also close for shipyards and factorial is in complete collapse, no word on their facilities. Mechis III has fallen, multiple factories for droids are unresponsive, they have have incited rebellion."
"All bad...well, maybe not the Bacta supplies. Alright, send Bad Company to Mechis III, establish contact and get all information pulled out of droids being produced, get them to join our side. I do not care if you need to hire a thousand bounty hunters, get it done. Hafey out."
"Either we are about to be in a world of hurt...or perhaps we just got some time bought for us. Thoughts as my damn processors have nearly fried itself trying to calculate on the fly the number of shipyards up and running just near the border of the Galactic Alliance."

There was silence in the room as Sularen too began to process what happened. The Confederacy had just collapsed and now there were hundreds of Worlds that were no longer under it’s protection , not to mention that some Valuable Worlds such as Fondor , Thyferra , Mechis III and Bestine IV were now in proximity to the Galactic Alliance and most likely going to be their first targets should they choose to expand Southwards. The Brotherhood of the Maw itself had been cut off from Confederate territory by the Galactic Alliance and the Eternal Empire and they would be unable to take advantage of this new development directly , their only option being to prop up as many proxies as possible to expand their influence in the region.

This is both a huge problem and a possible advantage for us at the same time. At best we would be able to expand our Operations to former Confederate Worlds to further support our Umbrella Corporation , at worst we’d have to face a possible partition of former Confederate Worlds among the neighbours of the Confederacy such as the Alliance , Eternals , SJO and Enclave.” Sularen thought for a while before resuming. “Fondor , Thyferra , Mechis III and Bestine IV will most likely be prime targets for Alliance Expansion and there is little the Maw or the Final Dawn could do to prevent the Alliance from bringing those worlds into their sphere of Influence. And while we might not be able to deny them from making use of the valuable resources on those planets , there is still a way in which we could still get our hands on some of those assets on those worlds and perhaps use them as a testbed for our plan.

First we need to know which Corporations operate on all four of these Worlds , weather they are Local Corporations , Regional Corporations or Large Megacorporations , then if possible we should begin launching Hostile Takeovers on any valuable assets in the area such as the Fondor and Bestine IV Shipyards , Thyferra’s Bacta Supplies and the Valuable Factories at Mechis III and simply arrange for these assets to be brought under the control of various Proxy and Front Corporations which would manage these assets on our behalf. But we should move quickly as you never know when the Alliance might move in and seize direct control of these assets for themselves. I already have an idea of a Corporation which could manage the Fondor and Bestine IV Shipyards , Orkins Industries which I've already mentioned numerous times by this point. I could arrange a meeting with it’s CEO Kizar Orkins and arrange for either Orkins Industries to directly take control over the Two Shipyards or the establishment of a Front Corporation secretly acting as a Joint Subsidiary between SularenCo and Orkins Industries to manage the Shipyards.

There is also this new Corporation that has popped up in the Outer Rim on Mustafar , Titan Advanced Droid Forges which specialize in Droid Technology. We could potentially reach out to them and include them into our Plan , perhaps you could head there and seek him out as I'm going to be busy with things here on lol. Although for now I'd suggest you stick to your original plan of sending Bad Company to Mechis III to get the Droids there on our side. While these worlds are right on the border all we need is to move quickly and rapidly consolidate control over those assets before the Alliance even decides to move in. What do you say about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom