Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporate Sector Authority

I've been nosing around for quite some time today and noticed that the idea of having a Corporate Sector Authority has come up many times in the past but has never fully seen fruition (to the best of my research knowledge using the search option on the forums). I did see that the Levatine Sanctum currently holds dominion over the Corporate Sector capital of Etti IV and I found the role play rather interesting. I'd like to expand on it, regrettably at the disadvantage of the Levatine Sanctum, in an effort to restore the Corporate Sector Authority as an independent force to be reckoned with.

Digging around, I also noticed that a large number of characters had a history within the Corporate Sector. While the current Corporate Sector may not be as shattered as it could have been following the Etti IV dominion role play, I feel that the political and economic tension in the sector could lead to a wonderful campaign creating a new, restored, stronger corporate sector that may (just may) attract some of the Canon and non-Canon companies of the galaxy back into its corporate political refuge.

I plan to solely develop this character around the restoration/creation/development of the Corporate Sector Authority as an independent and self-governing faction. The possibilities are limitless and if you'd like to get involved or create a sub-character to help I'd be more than happy to have you on board for the campaign.

I'd suggest starting off as a minor faction within the LS and seeing if you can retain at least five active characters/writers for 3 months.

If you can? Awesome. Go for it.

But I think you'll have a better time and more overall success if you first work with the LS instead of rushing strait for major and trying to snag a handful of their worlds.

[member="Captain Larraq"], definitely not planning to lunge straight into warfare. I think a lot of behind-the-scenes political intrigue may eventually lead to a full-scale conflict but we are a long way off from that. I am only one man, after all.

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"], anything you can do to assist would be greatly appreciated and if you're interested in officially joining the faction you can find it in the factions tab. As soon as I get something more tangible lined up you'll be the first one I contact.

[member="Silara Kuhn"], are you interested as the Sith Lord or something new?

[member="Octavian"], more CEO's are exactly what I need to get this idea rolling! I'm looking forward to you participating!

I'm glad to see the excitement surrounding this!

[member="Castiel Darkstar"]

Ah the CSA, certainly a very interesting idea. I believe in canon Rendili had a few yards here and there in their territory in their golden years.

I am interested as the owner and CEO of Koros Spaceworks. I am sure my husband would be at least moderately interested.

Perhaps a Corporate Summit on Etti IV to discuss the future of the sector's independence? I'm planning to utilize Cybot Galactica as my leverage to get involved in the political intrigue.

[member="Silara Kuhn"] [member="Camellia Swift"] [member="Octavian"] [member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

Sadly I teach at a Levantine Academy so as long as its just business I am interested a bit. There is a similar group already existing called the Corporate Alliance which is quite similar too you might wanna look into.

[member="Seanna Vel"], I definitely will! Feel free to join the Corporate Sector Authority group. We're discussing things and trying to put together which Corporations are behind us and how to move forward.

There are already Corporate Giants in Etti.

CEC, Arceneau Trade, BlastTech, Hegemonic Automaton, Ty'rel Industries, Santhe Corp, Silk Holdings, AEL....

All who are pro Levantine Sanctum and how they've been doing things because it has expanded trade and commerce with notable freedom...

Stir their ire... and this will get interesting.
fire.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom