Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corellian niiiiiights...

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
CORONET CITY
CORELLIA

nicolas-chacin-final-renderver2.jpg

Nights like this one came together organically, through word of mouth and the social HoloNet. That was how Jerec wound up standing on the edge of a Corellian skyscraper, beside a few dozen people he didn't know, all wearing repulsorpacks. He'd expected to be one of the older folks here, but it looked like the adventure had attracted all sorts.

And fair enough, really. A new shipyard had just come to life. This was the one night that divided construction of the facility from construction of the ships. Tonight there was virtually nobody on site apart from the odd watchman droid. For one night only, that left the entire shipyard a complex and deadly playground.

The first jumpers popped off, racing down the edge of the skyscraper. They jetted into the shipyard complex as they fell. Most would emerge on the other side of the shipyard, if they were good or lucky.

Jerec jumped off and started to fly.

OOC/ Feel free to be one of the jumpers, be in the area for other purposes, rob the shipyard, arrest people, etc., etc. Mostly I'm just screwing around on Corellia.

Tris

T
Halcyon Commandos were the personification of victory in the Corellian military. They were on nearly every recruiting poster, the faceless protectors of Corellia and the best of the best. She'd essentially signed her life away when she joined the Halcyon Program's first class as the price for becoming this figure...

But just because she signed her life away didn't mean she didn't get leave.

It was a cool night, well cool up here on the tower, and she had more than a little alcohol running in her. She took a few steps back and ran ran towards the edge and leaped into the Corellian night, her repulsor pack flaring to life.

[member="Jerec Asyr"]

Nothing like the night’s cool air whipping against your face as you hurdled hundreds of meters into a construction zone.

Yula was one of the handful of thrill seekers that had clustered atop one of Coronet City’s tallest buildings that evening. It was just cliff diving on Zeltros, except with less water and more repulsor pack. The Zeltron had been one of the first to fling themselves over the edge, falling with her back to the abyss and a brief bark of laughter.

The repulsor kicked in part of the way down , but not before she had her fill of falling down.

[member="Gedri Fehen"] - [member="Jerec Asyr"]

It was the dead of night the blaring lights of Coronet city shining in her Ava's eyes. Tonight was a special occasion, Most if not all of the shipyard personnel would be on leave for the night and this in its own right provided a big enough opportunity. That fact aside it would be highly improbable for herself to be the only to notice such an opening and seize it. Stealthy and agile she scaled the side of the main control centers wall her use of the force giving her adhesion as she stuck to the cold metal plating.

It was then she noticed the ignition of jumpacks coming from above their intense blaze and noise making their presence quite noticeable. There was no time to waste quickly Ava climbed onto a nearby fire escape and cut her way inside the control via a fusion cutter. The control center resembled a messy office room more than it did a central terminal but it didn't matter. Taking caution she tiptoed over fallen documents and scattered wires until she arrived at a control panel.

The woman reached deep into her pocket and surfaced a hacking spike ripe for the slicing. It was then that a lone security droid entered the room seemingly stumbling upon her by accident.

"You are not authorized! Prepare for arrest!" The droids raspy metallic voice was somewhat intimidating but not enough to scare Ava.

"Yeah...I would do that but there's one inconsequential thing hindering that...Im a warrior I don't back down."

With incredible speed Ava grabbed the droids arm and used her left hand to find a joint navigating it with her fingers. Using her knowledge of droid parts and mechanics she twisted the joint slightly to the right and the entire forearm detached falling into Ava's hands during the process. The droid reacting almost immediately tried to strike Ava with its arm. With her leg she held its arm in place and used her new found weapon to bash the arm out of place it collapsing to the floor.

With all of her strength Ava pierce the droid's head with a jagged end of its destroyed arm. It feel to the floor making a loud BOOM as it did.

[member="Gedri Fehen"]

[member="Jerec Asyr"]

[member="Yula Perl"]

[member="Jerec Asyr"] [member="Gedri Fehen"] [member="Yula Perl"] [member="Ava Reizbar"]

"Madam Justice, the agents came to the estate today," Edgar said.

Her mother's major domo, right hand man in business affairs, and her surrogate father for all intents and purposes appeared before Nyree in a blue holographic imagine. It's quality was high enough she could see the lines of worry on his face making deep creases along his forehead and alongside his lips.

Nyree shrugged, spinning her designer chair around with its plush padding, "What do you want me to do about it, Eddy? I'm a hot minute from home."

"I'm beginning to worry there may be some substance to their claims, Madam," said Edgar, his tone calm but carrying a tenor of deep worry. "And if that's the case, could you or your mother be capable of these crimes?"

"I don't know, Edgar, could we commit fraud, tax evasion, and gun running, and distribution of a controlled substance?" Nyree sighed. "You pretty much raised me and you've know mom longer than any of her flighty lovers."

The pause before Edgar's answer spoke volumes. "I would hope not, madam Nyree. It would not reflect well upon the raising that I helped give you. Assuredly, you must believe I only have your best interest at hea--"

"Sure, Eddy, sure," Nyree huffed. "Just be sure to back you actions with your mouth when the time comes. Success always attracts the vultures to pick you clean."

With that she flicked the hologram into nothing. Edgar vanished but his words lingered with the teen. She didn't have time for this, Nyree thought as she rose from her chair. The teen was already late as it was and where she was going Nyree needed a clear head.

The teen pulled her skin tight flight suit over her body, it automatically sealed around her, giving her a pretty solid protection from outside world. Nyree flexed her fingers, testing out before she grabbed her helmet and made her way out the door. It was the best gear money could buy and this young high-touting professional woman needed her thrills tonight.

She met the others just in time as the first few were making their jumps. She smirked, watching and waiting for her turn. When it was her go, Nyree gave herself a running start. As she sprang off the edge of the building, Nyree let her body twist in a series of flips. The wind felt great against her face and skin as she righted, falling face first. The wind whisped against her perfectly manicured and makeup clad face. Nyree closed her eyes, drinking in the adrenaline rush. For a moment the impending accusations against her and her mother vanished.

It was silenced by the safety siren in her ear. Nyree put it off as long as she could before the siren grew unbearable. She tapped her helmet, the visor coveted her face and her jet pack kicked in to high gear. Nyree felt the force jerk her, almost rearranging her organs. The teen gave a relieved giggle. She would live for another day.

With some skill--or at least what her expensive equipment could do to make her look skilled--Nyree hovered to the landing point with the others.

"What's shakin', babes?" she asked, her visor slid back revealing a manic smile on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom