Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corellia Needlework

Ryan Wooters

R
image.jpg

Corporation Name: Corellia Needlework
Headquarters: Corellia
Locations: Corellia
Operations: Mainly clothes, armors and inconspicuous gadgets.
Rationale:
Carier of thief will give you many things, but won't give you a feeling of safety from permanet income. After Ryan tasted bitter pill of being robbed, he decided to invest most of the remaining wealth into a small company, but he didn't have any idea which one. He once entered Corellia stock exchange and found out that stocks of cloths and silks were high and the prices were low. And so he get an idea of weaving company.

Tier: I
Description: Corellia Needlework was built as my investment project for permanent income. You see, my plan is, to give people and factions clothes for casual and formal use. I would also like to put some light armors on market as "underwear protection" (It doesn't necessarily mean i will make chainmail bras). It is independent company, working with high quality materials to make a high quality goods, with option of manufacturing requests. It works realy simple. Factory makes mass produced clothing and personal requests and once it's done, they deliver it into company shop(s).

History:
Ryan was planning it for about 4 years and few monts ago, his dreams finaly changed into reality. Beginnings were pretty rough. Ryan had to spent more time and money in his project than he wanted. Finding place for factory, for shop, for office, buying factory machinery, hiring employees, getting materials for production etc.. As every new company, starts were realy bad. The first production ideas were light weight armors for security and military forces. Unfortunately, it didn't have a big response on market place. Second idea was much more successful. Providing formal and casual clothing for common citizens had a great response. And so he made it, Ryan finaly had, what he wanted. And he was pround of it.

Ryan Wooters

R
[member="Jared Ovmar"] Alright, it's edited. I was not sure what else should i put in it, so if you had anything else on mind, tell me and i will put it in.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Rationale is all about -how- you got into the business, while the description is all about describing how your company functions, what it does, when it started out, the history. All that stuff. Tag me once you hit a paragraph for each, and if you have real problems with that PM me and we will work on it together. [member="Ryan Wooters"]

Ryan Wooters

R
Alright i think it's done. Also, i see that both of our profile pics has smokers. WE ARE LIKE BROTHERS! Nah just kidding, but it's pretty cool.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom