Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Corek Custom Flashbang Mk.I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Flash-400.jpg

Intent: To create a non-lethal,highly effective stun grenade that Noah can market
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Corek Custom Weapons Inc.
Model: Mk.I
Affiliation: Independent/Omega Protectorate
Modularity: No
Production: Mass
Material: Duraplast
Description: Designed to be loud and have a high rate of attention grabbing,this grenade does this,well for the five second you'll be able to see it before the the loud bang and huge flash it eminates completely blinds and deafens you for up to 10 seconds. This weapons is strictly tactical and is a non-lethal weapon and should only be used in urban and building clearing operations,as it is unclear what would happen if it were to be used in the field.
Does this need the other template half?

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Flash-400.jpg

Intent: To create a non-lethal,highly effective stun grenade that Noah can market
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Corek Custom Weapons Inc.
Model: Mk.I
Affiliation: Independent/Omega Protectorate
Modularity: No
Production: Mass
Material: Duraplast
Description: Designed to be loud and have a high rate of attention grabbing,this grenade does this,well for the five second you'll be able to see it before the the loud bang and huge flash it eminates completely blinds and deafens you for up to 10 seconds. This weapons is strictly tactical and is a non-lethal weapon and should only be used in urban and building clearing operations,as it is unclear what would happen if it were to be used in the field.
Does this need the other template half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom