Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Cor impetum

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Corellia
Tag | Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek

The sun was slowly setting on Corellia, no matter what world it was... The dark was no place for cowards, and tonight was a true test. The hidden hunter had been stalking throughout the day, keeping a fine yet unnoticed eye on any target of interest. One such target was a green Jedi, the force she sensed off them made her maw salivate a bit.

The hunger controlled her really, the intense craving to empower her own force being something she tried to control each and every day. And with each step her target took, their hunter was not too far behind.

Unluckily for both Aiden and Adeline, as she turned a corner she would walk right into him. The woman huffing a bit before taking a further step back, looking past him to see... Nothing. Her target managed to slip away and she couldn't afford to just start climbing across buildings to go find them.

"H-Hey, did you see an odd guy in a robe walk by?"

She asks the man, her voice soft as a fine silk. The woman didn't look dangerous, a petite blonde thing with a soft face and ruby red eyes that peered out from behind her shades as she lowered them some, giving the man a slight smirk.

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

corellia1.jpg

div1.png
Just in time.

Aiden had spent all day looking for a gift for Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren in the streets of Corellia, and finally he found something that he liked, just before the stores were starting to close. It wasn't easy to shop for a woman who had the Galaxy at her fingertips, but this wasn't about getting her something useful or luxurious. It had to be something personal from the heart... or at least, that's what he believed to be the case.

She was hard to figure out sometimes.

With the carefully wrapped box in his hands, he started heading back towards the taxi pad, so he'd hopefully be back before midnight. But right as he moved around the corner, he walked into someone else. The woman's much smaller frame did little to make him stumble back, but he did drop the box, and was very quick to pick it back up.

"Hey, you-" He paused as he looked at the woman for a moment.

See an old guy?

"I'm afraid not, and I'm sorry for walking into you. I wasn't really paying attention," he admitted while he rubbed the back of his neck with one of his hands.

"I'd be careful going down that street, though," He gestured towards the one behind him. "Late at night, the wrong types decide to show themselves there. Not the best place to walk alone."

uO90OdPZcLbkINLLRQgncsLMmeQye5CH8ZOIsF5VYBIpPwt9iihTCQG_DOlV-LA0vHG4-smEWQZM3BVDnd9B0kvFjccrEPsRaCHX_wTKCDQEVVhykDq5IXznMHN7jLNsk8mbXNtLJMgCxE3J-KpCV7PbisAMEa-uQPtmMSeq8HvydWcrHH969P95bk2dDw

kV9Ok41ybS04yqG87LfIRclVLK4H4CO8S75nG8do-1zeRBO-gUalWzEVPtkTxI8vPnKEWqkDsh84ln9BYPJWudKM0jnpHsTvoDb3ZXRYPaOOxu8dYr8ZlC0XlPuwBhmd7z5due5dD4Xy2Iz5v6WsYB0vBOnq3qAYxVot7bNrLXhSANx9eRcyk2Nm-7u6aA

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Corellia

"What kinds of bad people are we talking about here? Ones that will just rob me for a few credits or ones that know the value of a kidney?"

She says in a playful tone, obviously not taking him very seriously for reasons that of course she only knew. Though if what he was saying was true, and by his perspective this woman was obviously new to the area then.

"Jokes aside, I can't say I know this place amazingly well. I was going to ask the robed fella where to go, but it seems I have bumped into you instead."

She crosses her arms and gives him a nod paired with a smirk again.

"Can't say I was paying much attention myself, no need to say sorry."

Her eyes stare at the package from behind her shades for a moment, leaving the occultist to guess that little thing was why he was in such a rush.

L8J730U0JCXkRN2jDY_vm8aRCZWFxKVBzpvaB3hcf7tuC2oIvaAzl9gKEN2ZTpzNRrTF-NYJcX_2OvE_34Fa1I6Q55kDnTo1plD9rt5qk0Ujv5pDIgrBDTx90eJNWJ2duFiMWpnoL9uKe2rGq-Ii_WaMk4GSb7KVrnJRz7knrfiA1lzBdLH5rwEDCbBcaw

corellia1.jpg

div1.png
"The types that might gut you for your credits, or those pretty sunglasses," he said rather flatly, allowing his words to linger for a moment before he flashed that Corellian grin. She didn't seem to take his warning very seriously, so he wasn't going to get too serious about it either. The warning had been given, and if she decided to ignore, well...

She didn't look like the type who could stand up for herself - too small. Although she did seem to have the confidence.

Aiden then raised an eyebrow as she continued, and even noticed her looking at the small package in his hands for just a second. It was small enough to fit into the pocket of his jacket, so he stored it away and briefly looked around. "Well, I can tell you where to go if you tell me where you need to be." He looked back at her and smirked.

"I was on my way to the taxi pad myself, so if that's where you're heading, feel free to walk with me."

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Corellia

"So yes the type to go through all that trouble for a few credits... Though I have to admit these shades would be worth it."

She remarks, chuckling a bit after. Unlike whoever might be trying to mug people within that dark space, Adeline didn't care for money, and thus she paid little mind to the package the man carried with him.

"I honestly have no clue, does this area have any good bars? Maybe we could both pick up a drink? In places like this it never hurts to know another face right?"

Adeline would indeed start to walk with him if Aiden started to go to a taxi pad.

"So what do you do for a living? It looks mighty suspicious quickly scrambling around in the night while holding onto a little package..."

She falls silent for a time before laughing a bit.

"Just pullin your leg."

corellia1.jpg

div1.png
"They do look snazzy," Aiden agreed with a smirk.

As strange as this woman was, walking out in the streets of Corellia at night, having no clue where to go... he didn't really seem to mind her presence. He was generally easy-going, but having finally settled on the perfect gift had him in a great mood as well. Not that he'd share that with a stranger, but the effect it had on him was noticeable.

Especially for those who'd know he was sleeping in these gutters not all that long ago.

"Hmm, there are plenty of bars, clubs, restaurants and such down the road, and to the left." He hesitated for a moment then, as his plans had to be to go home and just relax before going to bed. But sending her down a wrong street on Corella wasn't really good behavior, right? He let out a soft breathe and chuckled.

"I'll show you the way."

As they walked down the street, Aiden was looking around — he still had nightmares about his street fights. Granted, most of those happened after he nearly drank himself into a coma, but he didn't like being out here after dark. So when she brought up his work, it actually offered him some relief and stopped him from getting stuck in his own head.

"I'm a Marine, and-" he paused at the comment regarding the package, then just chuckled. "Just military, don't worry. What brings you out here, though? Can't say I often run into people who have no idea where they are out here."

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Corellia

She of course did not know his story, in truth the two would seem to have had a poverty stricken past filled with nightmare. Both crawled out of that hole, yet Adeline emerged as the nightmare.

"Military boy ey? I see I see, you might not believe me but I used to do something similar. Though I was independent, not part of a whole chain like you are. Mercenary work along with bounty hunting, now days I just... Float around."

Adeline didn't expect him to think all of that was true, after all... She kept herself looking soft and petite for a reason.

"What brings me around here? Well I am rather bored, and also quite hungry you see. I suppose being lost sure isn't helping anything, but at least it has been a little less boring."

corellia1.jpg

div1.png

"I'll admit, that is surprising," Aiden said with a chuckle, as he looked her over again. Most mercenaries or bounty hunters were Mandalorians, gigantic Trandoshans or other strong figures who really looked the part. But maybe that just made her all the more dangerous? If she did that for a living and was still alive to talk about it, she had to have some kind of secret. Good weapons, expert skills, or maybe she was Force sensitive?

He wasn't going to ask, just to be safe.

"Hungry and thirsty, then? Well, you can buy some food at the bar, but it's not great." He definitely wasn't going to take her out to a restaurant, so it'd have to do unless she was fine eating alone.

Soon enough, the two entered a street with plenty of establishments, all advertised with oversized neon lights. It certainly wasn't fancy, but what could you expect in this part of town?

"See anything you fancy?"

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Corellia

"Well for all you know I could be pulling your strings and I never even did that kind of work."

The woman checks her phone, tapping the screen a few times as she was no doubt looking for something...

"Actually, there seems to be a decent place not too far from this hub. The reviews are decent so I might as well try it, to save you some time we can take a shortcut. In case we run into any big bads you should keep a hand near a weapon if you have one."

She tugs him by the neck of his coat in a very light yet playful manner, seeming to take charge. The strange woman hurriedly steps along, seeming to keep her eyes glued to her screen while following whatever self made directions she was cooking up.

"Hurry it up slow poke, or we will both starve!"

Adeline jests as she sped ahead of him, vanishing around a corner. No light from the now distant lively street made home here, more than half the buildings looked damaged.

"Who are you..?"

Her soft voice echoed throughout the corner, perhaps alerting Aiden that his new airheaded acquaintance was now facing down a stranger by herself.

corellia1.jpg

div1.png

"Yeah and maybe I'm just a plumber, who knows?"

Aiden smirked and then blinked twice when she pulled out a phone to check her location and find a place to eat. So... she had that all this time, but still needed someone to guide her around? He was starting to get confused and squinted a little, but was pulled out of those thoughts when she found a restaurant and started pulling him alone.

This was like shopping with Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren all over again.

"Wait up, not too fast-"

Too late, she had already sprinted ahead, and a small part of him considered turning around to quickly head back to the taxi. She was a stranger anyway, so not like they'd see each other again, right? However, before he really made up his mind on anything, he heard her voice echoing through the alleyway again, and it sounded like she was in trouble. This part of town had plenty of scum, and well, she looked like an easy target.

With a short sprint, Aiden closed the distance and ran around the corner of the street to try and help.

"Hey, what's going on here?"

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Corellia

There was of course no one there, not even the strange woman. This was the perfect place, not a soul for miles. And any sounds that could escape would be drowned out by the busy main street... He had been lured right into a hunter's den.

Small bat looking creatures filled the area, all their crimson beady little eyes watching him closely... Yet none of them attacked or made a move. These were Adeline's pets that she could see through and command, making a small bundle of them stir up before flying off as a distraction.

Within that very moment a wire would be launched right at Aiden's upper torso, the same type of wire used by Mandalorians to capture targets. Something he could not break out of no matter what...

If he managed to avoid this little trap she would need to think of something else.

The time was late, the sun was gone, and now the hunt was on.

corellia1.jpg

div1.png

"Fuck."

Aiden looked around, but he no longer saw the woman or any stranger who could have been trying to mess with her. He wasn't stupid either, so he knew that he had been set up, and it put him on edge. Instinctively, his hand slipped down to where his pistol would usually be, but he grumbled at himself for not carrying a weapon. Tonight, he wasn't even carrying a knife either, so all he had were his fists and his training.

Maybe it would be enough.

"Very funny," Aiden began as he walked forward one step at a time, his eyes following the bats closely. "Mercenary right? Someone paying you to take me down?" It'd be weird, as he wasn't really anybody special. Unless someone was trying to get to Briana by targeting him? She was an amazing Jedi Knight and close to many other influential people too, ranging from her own family to her contacts within the Jedi.

Then, he heard the mechanical sound of something being fired at him, and quickly angled his body to avoid it, but it was too late. While he managed to keep one arm free, the wire latched itself around his upper body and pinned one of his arms against his side, making it much harder for him to fight.

He gritted his teeth and slowly took a few steps back. "Don't be a coward. Show yourself and let's make this a fair fight, huh?"

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Corellia

"A hunt is never so simple, you don't just rush into the swamp to gun down a dragon snake do you? I would hardly call it cowardly, more so nature at work."

A familiar disconnected voice echoed within the shadows.

"No one is paying me, you are just unlucky."

She spoke again before teleporting to a location closely in front of him, the dark smog being a clear sign of the darkside.

"I was after that Jedi... You just happened to get in the way."

Adeline pulls in the rope a bit, her strength being... Unnatural to say the least, making it clear she was no defenseless small thing. She climbs on top of him, her fanged maw now unhidden. Adeline smiles a bit as her claws came out, shoving one right between the wire and right into his gut, it felt like a sharp icicle had just embedded itself right into him.

"Scream all you want, no one will be here. I love it when they scream, maybe we move on to breaking bones next?"

She slowly pulled the claw out, getting a good taste of the blood on it. The food seeming to make her ruby eyes glow a bit more as her system registered it was feeding time.

corellia1.jpg

div1.png

Aiden's eyes briefly widened as she teleported right in front of him, not because it startled him, but because he understood what it meant. She was most likely a Force user of some kind, which... he'd not likely be able to hold his own against. Especially not without any of his weapons or gear, and one of his arms tied down against his torso. It made him so angry that every muscle in his body tightened against the wire's grip, but it made no difference.

Then, with a feat of unnatural strength, the much smaller woman pulled him closer, and began to climb over him. He pulled away his head in response, but still noticed the fanged teeth from the corner of his eyes.

A vampire?

"I'm not going to-" a low guttural sound escaped his lips, as her claw dug into his flesh to draw blood. It hurt like hell, and it showed in his eyes, but he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of hearing him scream. Instead, he used his dwindling strength to swing his one free arm right at her face. Aiden was tall and strong compared to most, and could easily knock out an adult with a single punch.

But how would it hold up against one of her kind?

"Get off of me, you little... bitc-," he tried, but his voice strained as blood ran down from his stomach.

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Corellia

"Not going to scream at all? Tsk, well there goes any hope of you getting help I guess."

It was disappointing that he wouldn't scream, but his fight did also make it satisfying.

"It is still beyond me why they-"

The hit connected, his fist slammed right across her face. She stares at him, the mark on her face seeming to heal instantly.

"Why they sent out a messenger by himself, are they just stupid?"

The vampiress would snatch his hand, squeezing it a bit. The once sturdy bone structure would be crushed into thousands of shards within that moment, next she recalled the wire. It technically meant he was free of it, yet he still had a hungry Sangnir pinning him down easily.

Her next move would be to latch her maw right onto his neck within what seemed like an instant, his flesh tingling and tightening at sensation of those sharp teeth easily stabbing right in.

corellia1.jpg

div1.png

"Nobody but you... can hear me," he said, his voice getting more and more strained from blood loss, "...and I won't give you that satisfaction." Aiden looked her in the eyes while he tried to resist, but her unnatural strength was hard to really fight, and he was only getting weaker every second. This meant trouble, and he knew that, but it hardly showed — he wasn't panicking, he wasn't screaming or getting desperate. He was as calm and cold as he always was to his enemies.

But would it be enough this time?

The punch he aimed at her face made him believe it wouldn't be, as she shrugged it off almost entirely. Super strength paired with this kind of durability was just beyond his natural skills. If only he still had his weapons on him. The Vampire then snatched his hand, and with what seemed like an effortless squeeze, shattered his bones. Aiden could no longer suppress it, and let out one scream of pure pain, before things got even worse.

His eyes widened as her teeth sank into his flesh, his breath hitched and for just a second, he stood completely still. Was this really how it'd end for him? Killed in some random street on Corellia while he was looking to buy his girlfriend a gift? Not even on the battlefield alongside his fellow soldiers?

A burst of anger flashed through the Marine as a result, and with everything he still had, he charged forward, looking to slam the woman into the wall of the building. He had to get her off of him, or he'd be doomed.

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Corellia

And there it was... The scream only made the blood taste better, in the end she knew he would scream eventually... They always do.

Yet what wasn't expected was for the man to have that much fight left in him, her own strength was far better, yet her overall weight did the hunter no favours. Allowing the man to crash his attacker right into a broken wall, a spike of rebar going right into her.

For the moment he gained some ground, the sith agent being knocked off as the rebar spike had impaled her.

The pale woman was somehow still kicking despite her own dark blood leaking out, the pain felt wonderful... Blissful even as her ruby red eyes watched him.

"Now is your chance! Run rabbit!"

Adeline slowly starts to pull herself off the spike, only gritting her teeth slightly... It was clear she was rather pain resistant, she could feel every single moment of it just as clearly as he, yet just like him she was a vessel of endurance.

corellia1.jpg

div1.png

Aiden stumbled back, gasping for air and clutching the wound in his stomach, after he had somehow been able to get the Vampire off of him. Normally, the injury she sustained would be lethal, but the way she kicked around, and the life he was still able to see in her eyes... no, she wasn't done yet. All he did was buy himself some time, and he knew better than to let it go to waste. So with blood running between his fingers and down his neck, he turned and gave it his all to get away.

He had to run, he had to hide or find someone who could help. Maybe if he could get into a busier street, she might leave him be. Exposing herself too much would summon a lot more trouble for her this way, after all. But no matter how hard he tried, he felt like he was trapped in a nightmare, while a monster followed him. The kind where no matter the effort, it felt like it was impossible to run and get away. The Monster would always catch up.

Just this time, he wouldn't wake up from this nightmare. The monster was real.

Aiden had no idea how much distance he covered by the time his body couldn't push itself any further. He collapsed down to his knees, then fell flat on his stomach with his cheek pressed against the concrete. In that instant, he saw so much of his life flash by him. The faces of his men, mere moments before the Maw ambush tore them apart. Himself, drunk and on the brink of death in the gutter of the Coruscant underworld.

Then, Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren 's face, as she pulled him out, and built him back up.

If only he could see her one last time.

f238cead5b5a746a10e13ff238afcac5.gif

Briana_Div_2.png

Wearing: XoXo
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek , Adeline Noctua Adeline Noctua
Bri_Prof.png

Over the past few months, Briana and Aiden tried to master the art of maintaining a relationship in a Galaxy that seemed to conspire to keep them apart, coordinating their schedules between her obligations as a Jedi Knight and his duties within the Alliance.

Time was a luxury they could seldom afford, but on rare occasions the stars aligned in their favor, allowing them to steal precious moments together. By no means was the arrangement a perfect one, but a difficult balancing act they carried, treading the demands of duty and one another, knowing each parting carried with it the unspoken knowledge that it could be their last farewell. It made every reunion all the more fervent and treasured.

Today was meant to be one of those cherished opportunities. However, as an hour ticked by since their agreed rendezvous time, Aiden remained nowhere to be found.

"Relax, Bri," she started muttering to herself, his absence gnawing mercilessly at her nerves like a rancor picking clean the bones of its prey, pacing back and forth across the familiar worn floorboards. "You're just worried—Aiden's fine." She paused by the window for what seemed like the hundredth time and stared out over the bustling cityscape. For most, delays were excusable—even expected. But in her experience, Aiden's word carried a weight more reliable than any planetary rotation; punctuality was his creed. So why wasn't he there yet?

Then, interrupting the slow building symphony of dread, came a discordant note in the Force itself—a whisper begging for aid—an almost inaudible snap driven through by Aiden's anguish.

Fear—undiluted, unbroken fear— slammed into her like nothing she’d ever felt before, making her mouth go wholly dry and her blood run cold.

Jedi do not act out of fear. She could hear Valery admonish from somewhere deep in the recesses of her mind, though the sound of it was barely audible over her thundering heartbeat. Promptly, she slammed up a wall of pure obsidian to silence any other intrusions trying to deter her and snatched up her lightsaber and bacta patches, racing into Corellia’s crowded streets. “I’m coming, hold on..”

-----------------------------------------------------------​

She wove through the streets and alleys of Corellia’s maze-like avenues with all the agility and urgency of a Corellian Sand Panther, her booted heels clacking against the duracrete, following after the Forces coaxing until it brought her to Aidens location— sprawled out in a pool of his own blood. Briefly, Briana closed her eyes, fighting off the waves of fear and nausea that tried to wash over her, trying to push her worst thoughts from her mind so she could remain in control and help him if he was still alive.

A dull ache settled in the back of her heart as she dropped down to her knees beside him. "I've got you," Briana murmured under her breath, feeling the fluttering of his heartbeat beneath the fingers she pressed to Aiden's throat. It was so very faint, but real – Aiden was alive, clinging tenaciously to life's edge.

Fumbling with the bacta patches secured on her belt, she wasted little time tearing open Aiden's shirt to get access to his injuries, then, with trembling hands and utter determination, she applied the patches to the grisly wounds on his neck and abdomen under the weight of threatening tears.

They wouldn’t completely heal him, but they’d buy her enough time to get him to a bacta tank. "What in the world did this to you?”

Briana_Div_2.png

Equipment | In Bio
Location | Corellia
Tag | Aiden Rennek Aiden Rennek Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren

The hole through her chest had already been patched up, it didn't take long for the hunter to catch up to her prey... Though he was no longer the target, her senses instantly picking up the force from a Jedi.

Watching the two her ruby eyes would peer out from the darkness, unblinking for the longest time as she could inhale that sweet scent of force... Simply beautiful.

Might as well take a stab at it, today she could get double a meal.

"What is it with Jedi and always appearing at the most inconvenient time? No matter, I had my fill already.. Toss over the package if you know what is good for you."

A soft voice called out from the dark, soon the Jedi would get to see who it was. The huntress stepping forward, her force aura was... Beyond odd. Every being had a force within them, yet for this woman it gave off the feeling that it had been grafted into her skin. What was even worse was the gloomish hunger, as if unseen beastly hands were reaching out in unison, craving and writhing for the next feast.

This woman had to be some Sith agent perhaps, unthreatening in both voice and physique. Yet her force aura was mighty and twisted, a dark vortex that felt as if it drained everything around it when unleashed like this.

Her demand was a simple one, perhaps she would leave if tossed the package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom