Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Cookie, the Toydarian ship cook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Gundo 'Cookie' Kitt
Loyalties: P.R.I.M.U.S.
Role: Galley cook/gunner/back-up pilot
Development Threads:
Species: Toydarian
Force Sensitivity: No
Appearance: Blue, fat, bald with large tusks, a scarred trunk and a forked braided beard. His name 'Cookie' tattood on his forearm
Twi'lek pinup girl is tattood on the back of his bald head.
Personality: Jaded and Grumpy, but Loyal
Weapon of Choice: A frying pan, and cleaver or a rocket launcher
Wealth: Not broke
Combat Function: Moderate piloting skill, and skill with heavy weapons.
Skills:Cooking, Piloting, Demolitions, Heavy Weaponry
Notable Possessions: Quadranium Cleaver (never needs to be sharpened! perfect for all your butchery needs)
Other Notes: Starting out as a Toydarian soldier he found a passion for cooking and became the galley cook on a Toydarian naval vessel. Then, he was a chef for a Hutt who loved his cooking and gifted Cookie with his Quadranium cleaver until the Hutt almost died choking on a delicious Bantha Steak Cookie made for him. The Hutt blamed cookie, and cookie fled for his life, eventually being picked up by PRIMUS.

Intent: Have a fun ship's cook character.

[member="P.R.I.M.U.S."]

So nothing too major with this one other than the beskar cleaver. As much as it would be fun to have a beskar cleaver lying around, beskar is a restricted material and requires a thread to acquire said beskar. If your heart is set on the beskar, I would recommend a 10 post development thread to obtain said material from Mandalorian space. Otherwise, I would suggest a different metal for the cleaver, but other than that your sub is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom