Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Control of the giant mushroom! [Hutt cartel dominion of Kwenn)

Objective: A
Enemy: The Hutt Cartel - [member="Vinskk Revamp"] | [member="Tiali Orazio"] | [member="Ka-Aver"]
Ally: The First Order - [member="Greifen Ren"] | [member="Edward Blake"] | [member="Aram Kalast"] | [member="Sibar Laval"]

After dropping a thug, Kyle was being spoken to by a Knight of Ren, and that was pretty inspiring even from the fact this was a chance meeting. The warriors commanded respect, and the fact he had landed 50 troopers under Kyle’s command was an honour.

”Understood.”

The Knight was away before he finished, but the fight was underway. As he turned, he caught the rough end of fate and was shoulder barged by what felt like a Sandcrawler as he was knocked off his feet and fell backwards, and then over the side of the railings in the corridor.

He crunched down on his back a floor down from the firefight above – it was a Gamorrean paving his way to certain death but taking down the troopers as he could. Reaching up, he touched skin and noticed his helmet was on the floor.

Groaning as he knelt up, two other troopers yelped as they fell beside him. Kyle winched and stood shakily, taking his E11 and helmet before suiting up.

”Troopers, the Ren Knight order you under my command – to that extent I want you to hold his position and attack in units of 3. Go for heating pipes, take out lights, make it hard for them until one of you reloads, and the others provide cover and do it again etcetera…keep the fire coming and hold them back until I say!”

He held the barrier and, taking a brave risk, Kyle made a shout for their Commander.

”Supreme Commander Kalast this is Kyle Amedis of the Stormtrooper legion – holding them back in the outer corridors before the hangar but request the word as soon as the Destroyer is ready to move so we can lead them to an explosive finale they won’t forget.”

Sibar Laval

S
Objective A
Allies: First Order, [member="Edward Blake"], [member="Kyle Amedis"], [member="Greifen Ren"]
Enemies: Hutt Cartel, [member="Ka-Aver"], [member="Vinskk Revamp"]
NPC Forces: 11th incinerator squad

Sibar chuckled, explosive was right. He and the rest of the of the incinerator squads were hooking up their code-key thermal detonators to their chemical tanks laying on the ground. "I want these detonators hooked up before we leave is that clear?" SIR YES SIR! Sibar noticed a thug running up, so in instinct he grabbed his E-11 and shot the thug straight through the head. " I don't particularly enjoy using the E-11, but I can't use my oppressor now can I?" The incinerator stood and looked at Kyle Amedis, his helmet showing little emotion. "Alright, the detonators are set. When your ready, we'll activate them." Sure they could have the station, but not before he ignited the entire hangar with flammable chemicals.

Location: Visitors Room near one of the various space docks of Kwenn.
Objective: C/B
Allies: Lady Kay and her allies
Enemies: Anyone attempting to harm Lady Kay,and Kaster Sane.
Gear:Modified Warden Class Body Armor,Modified Mk I Boltgun,Modified P-2,Stock Wrist Mounted Flamer,Modified AT-1 Wrist Mounted Slug Thrower,Mohc Combat Blade,One Stimpak,One GLiS Emergency Medpac,and MC-100 Magnacuffs.

Growl could see Kaster approaching with his own thermal vision and would be forced to leave [member="Lady Kay"] behind the couch as she would slow him down.Growl would jump into the bathroom quickly closing the door made of duraplast with durasteel reinforcing.Growl could hear the explosion of what sounded like grenades and placed his hand against the door feeling no heat.Seems like Kaster was dedicated to bringing in Lady Kay alive.

Growl would shout through the door "Hey shithead why don't you leave my client alone so me and you can settle this like real men eh?".Growl would then draw his P-2 once again placing it in his right hand and raise his left hand preparing for a fight.

Objective: B - Defend the people on the upper level!
Location: Recreation Sector - Retreating to upper management sector.
Enemies: Hutt Cartel | [member="Bsssk"] | [member="Thraxis"] | [member="Kaster Sane"]
Allies: [member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Growl"] | [member="Keira Ticon"]

Sera looked down as she heard a mess of clamor beneath her as she continued to climb the shaft towards the final level of the structure. Persistent schuttas you are... Her lips curled as the sound waves ricocheted off of the rather tight quarters within the shaft, her teeth grinding as she tried her best to quickly scamper up towards the top. The woman reactivated a single saber, using only the Force to guide her hand to keep herself safe from stray blaster fire while begrudgingly enduring the intense noise. With the Noghri quickly gaining on her the Twi'lek leaped up and forward, sinking both sabers into the service doors that would typically open when in operation. Carving a relatively small hole for herself she climbed through the opening and scrambled into the upper level.

As she stood up she saw and heard the exchange of blaster fire as [member="Lady Kay"] scrambled towards the lift on the far opposite side of the floor. [member="Growl"] and [member="Kaster Sane"] had become engaged in a shootout, of which Sera had no plausible idea as to who was the victim and who was the aggressor here, but she had problems of her own coming up the shaft directly behind her. [member="Bsssk"] would be along shortly, and his commandos and the rest of his forces were surely arriving momentarily. Kark!

The girl backed slowly towards the northern end of the room, both lightsabers up and ready. Perhaps both [member="Growl"] and [member="Kaster Sane"] wouldn't notice the Jedi as she nervously navigated herself between them and the incoming Trandoshan forces.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: C
Allies: [member="Growl"] [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
Enemies: [member="Bsssk"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Varro Shatterstar"] [member="Kaster Sane"] Hutt Cartel
Weapons: Her wits

As her lovely bodyguard locked himself in the bathroom and left her behind, Kay remained asleep with no real clue of what was going on. The sonic stun grenades went off, pushing her and the couch up against the wall. Oh that'll leave a few bruises. Though maybe, if she was really lucky, she would be hidden behind the couch enough to not be seen. But of course she wouldn't be -that- lucky. For if she was then she'd wake up and be able to defend herself! Going into the safe room would've probably been...well....safer!

Objective D&E (catch a date with [member="Lady Kay"] )

Location Management Level

Allies [member="Thraxis"] , [member="Sempra the Hutt"] , [member="Vinskk Revamp"] , And Hutt Cartel

Enemies [member="Growl"] , [member="Lady Kay"]

Post 7/20

His ears held a slight ringing after the explosions went off inside the room, Seconds before he had seen Growl duck into what seemed to be a bathroom. Too easy He thought as he aimed the wrist mounted cable launcher at the door and fired the cable at the door, The head of the cable magnetically sealing itself to the door before being pulled tight and secured firmly to a metal brace via the hole Kaster had created in the wall veritably locking Growl inside the bathroom with no way out.

With the hired gun securely locked into the tiny room Sane silently entered the room and upon finding Lady Kay asleep behind the couch the Zabrak quickly and carefully hoisted her onto his shoulder and walked back out of the room, Leaving Growl trapped inside the bathroom as Kaster carried his prize across the hanger and onto the BlackHeart .

Once onboard Kaster wasted little time locking the senator inside his personal quarters before making his way to the bridge. Sane had left his old TE4 Battle Droid onboard with orders to have the ship ready to leave as soon as he had gotten back. As Kaster entered the ship's bridge he could already feel her lifting off the durasteel deck and lurching forwards through the stations hanger and then out into space with his prize onboard and secured.

Location: Visitors Room near one of the various space docks of Kwenn.
Objective: C/B
Allies: Lady Kay and her allies
Enemies: Anyone attempting to harm [member="Lady Kay"],and [member="Kaster Sane"].
Gear:Modified Warden Class Body Armor,Modified Mk I Boltgun,Modified P-2,Stock Wrist Mounted Flamer,Modified AT-1 Wrist Mounted Slug Thrower,Mohc Combat Blade,One Stimpak,One GLiS Emergency Medpac,and MC-100 Magnacuffs.

Growl knew he was in a bad situation when he heard the magnetic cable magnetically lock but did not give up and pulled the fusion cutter from his belt cutting the a square in the door.Growl then cut the cable holding the door in place with the fusion cutter and managed to get out into the room but saw that [member="Kaster Sane"] had run off with [member="Lady Kay"].​Growl began running full speed down the corridor into the hangar and saw Kaster boarding his ship with Lady Kay.Growl began putting several APE Bolts downrange from his MkI Bolter all the while shouting "You cowardly Zabrak son of queen!".Growl attempted to hit Kaster and his ship hopefully stalling them until he could board as Growl ran full speed at the ship unholstering his P-2 and shooting explosive rounds at the door in an attempt to keep it open.

Objective: B
Allies: [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
Enemies: [member="Varro Shatterstar"], everyone else
Gear: Lightsaber (in signature).
(5/20)

What did you get when you put two people who are no doubt equally as stubborn on opposite sides of the battlefield? Well, a lot of things, but situations like this seemed to abound. Keira was just as intent on bringing this clash into the more physical realm as he was not involving himself in such an affair. This was the first time in a long time she could recall one so similar to herself in one facet being so drastically different in another. But she was still cautious when it came to putting herself forward in order to instigate things. There was no doubt in her mind that he was just as talented when it came to the more deadly arts, and she wasn't in the mood to gain another scar.

So she would settle for the spoken word for just a time or two longer, putting true thought into all that was being tossed back and forth. It wasn't often she met another that was just as uncaring when it came to the impact their words had and didn't hesitate to return what she had said tenfold. In some ways it was refreshing, in others an annoyance. Either way, she appreciated it to some degree. It was a challenge at the very least. "So I'm assuming your contract this time was getting rid of the rabble on this station." There was a brief pause as she pretended to consider the weight of such a thing. "Where's the fun in that? There isn't a challenge there when they can hardly fight back."

The saber in her hand had been all but forgotten, but it still remained ignited, humming its defiance. "You're not much of a gentleman, you know. Didn't your mom teach you any manners?" Taking a breath she gathered energy within her core, letting it coil like a spring in her middle, prepared to strike at any moment. "Most people are nice enough to tell me their names before we go trying to kill each other. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours." It wasn't that she cared overmuch, but knowing who someone was added a sense of knowing to the encounter. It helped to determine if killing the person you were fighting would actually do something, not that such a determination would sway her one way or another.

The energy gathered within her was released forcefully outwards, with enough strength to knock one off their feet if they weren't otherwise prepared to counter. "Let's get this show on the road."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Objective: E
Allies: [member="Growl"] [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
Enemies: [member="Bsssk"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Varro Shatterstar"] [member="Kaster Sane"] Hutt Cartel
Weapons: Her wits

As expected, the sonic blasts and the couch pushing her into the wall failed to wake her up. Had this of been a normal sleep, she would have not been in this situation.

So she was carried off onto a ship that was making it's way out. Hopefully Growl would be able to get out of the way of the ship's weapons if they happened to fire. Then whenever she escapes or is set free, she'd be able to find him.

Varro Shatterstar

The Brightest Hearts are the most Impacted by the
Objective: In the Management sector - Objective B
Enemies: The First Order | [member="Tmoxin Temi"] - [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] - [member="Lady Kay"] - [member="Keira Ticon"]
Allies: The Hutt Cartel | [member="Sempra the Hutt"] - [member="Bsssk"] - [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"]
Gear: A pair of lightsabers - standard leather and durasteel armor
Squad: 2 Mercenaries(Commando grade units) 2 Gunslingers(Guard units) 2/3(1 dead)Rifle toting Smugglers(Sniper units) - 7-1 = 6 in all

Varro let his head fall to the side slightly as if to display light curiosity coupled with a smirk as he feigned disinterest when she insulted him with her comment about his manners. "Mommy wasn't around much.", he claimed, but before he could continue his little game of well constructed speech he was interrupted by a ripple of motion in the force sent forth by the young woman. It was a powerful enough force push to have taken then air from his lungs and throw him off of his feet if he wasn't as quick as he was, and if there was one thing that Varro shatter star was, it was quick.

Dashing to the right with a few quick steps, Varro's form blurred with the speed he'd managed to summon by way of the force, stopping on his right leg and leaning over to sling his right arm out from behind him where he'd rared it back. When he did he released a burst of the force of his own before flipping himself head over heels and landing in smooth stride, starting his pacing again, which would encircle the young woman when she got her barrings again. It didn't matter if she was struck and sent flying into a wall or managed to dance around his counter attack just like he had her opening attempt, he'd keep this battle of words going no matter what.

Perhaps he just liked to know what made people tick, but one way or the other, he had a job to do, and he elaborated on that fact as he lulled his head back and forth with every step. "And I'm here to work, not play. Asking me where the challenge is doesn't make much sense, if you think about it. Most people hate their jobs, and I'm on the job. If I were looking for a way to challenge myself, I wouldn't be on this musty old tin can lopping off the heads of officers and managers for a few thousand creds a pop. If I didn't need the cred, though, perhaps I'd be out there looking for someone like you to kill. As it happens, though, I'd rather fill my bank accounts and get piss drunk trying to mount some skank blessed with big tits."

Enemies: [member="Varro Shatterstar"], everyone else.
(6/20)

It took seconds for Keira to register that her attack didn't connect, and less time than that in order to determine that he had countered just as swiftly as she had lashed out. A twinge of danger contorted in her stomach milliseconds before his blast of the Force connected, and she raised a crude, shimmering wall of energy while pushing outwards with a less violent telekinetic wave that would dispel his own, though she still had to right herself in order to remain standing. The twitch of a smile surfaced once more, her enjoyment now found in his own ability that had been demonstrated unfailingly. This would be a change from her past fights. It was the differences that were subtle.

Except for his continuing to talk. That was a rather blatant change from the typical clashing blades and displays of strength. But in some way she was thankful for it. It was another way of keeping her on her toes, and mental strength was just as important as that of the physical sort. "Funny you say that, because mommy wasn't around for me either. Not after she was murdered." The comment was made offhandedly, though it wasn't she who had killed the woman. By that time she had already been on Ossus, training with the Jedi there. What a turn her life had taken. "How about daddy, then? I have to assume you got your way with words from someone." Her father shared the same fate as her mother had.

In mockery of him and some expression of feigned curiosity and interest she cocked her head to one side, merely watching him for a long moment. "I can see you've set your standards pretty high. Must be making everyone real proud of you." Of course, her time in the criminal underworld had been spent with and around individuals of a lower standard. He was a step up, but not much of one. "Killing people for money has to get boring, no matter how good the pay is. But I suppose you're not smart enough to comprehend anything much different." In the next second the space she had once occupied was empty, and she darted towards him with a speed borne of the ethereal, blade flashing out towards his face. It was time to get physical.

Varro Shatterstar

The Brightest Hearts are the most Impacted by the
Objective: In the Management sector - Objective B
Enemies: The First Order | [member="Tmoxin Temi"] - [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] - [member="Lady Kay"] - [member="Keira Ticon"]
Allies: The Hutt Cartel | [member="Sempra the Hutt"] - [member="Bsssk"] - [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"]
Gear: A pair of lightsabers - standard leather and durasteel armor
Squad: Advanced further into the facility

Varro displayed a slightly soured face when she insulted his intelligence and suggested that he was more simple minded and had to resort to bounty hunting because of it. "That was not n...", he managed to say, but before he could finish his sentence she disappeared from her place and was upon him in an instant, her saber sailing in tow and making it's arch towards his head, intent on decapitating him where he stood. His feigned expression of disappointment quickly left him as he ducked the attack and took a step past her, his right hand reaching down in the attempt to snatch her leg by the ankle and throw her off balance.
giphy.gif

"Alright, skip "not nice". That was just rude.", Varro added as he took a couple of steps and turned to face Keira, crossing either of his arms across his chest. "I won't dignify your hollow insults with a response, but on the parental note, my father didn't last long after my mother died.", he told her in all honesty as he watched her gather herself for what he was sure would be another attack. "You see, they sought different lives than the Sith could give them and pulled the whole Romeo and Juliet thing. The only difference was that instead of poison they were hunted down and killed, one before the other. My father turned to drink when my mother died because he was a pussy, but yea, I'd say he taught me enough about how to be a prick before he had his throat cut in a drunken stupor by his apprentice. I then was taken in by said apprentice and trained with him a few years before I realized how pathetic he was and killed him one day when we were on a mission. Blamed it on a runaway bolt during an altercation with some Rebels. Forged my own path from there and here I am.", he said, brandishing his flawless smile.

"The world is filled with people like you and me. Hardship and Loss are our middle names, we don't queen and moan about a curve ball every now and again, though. Well... I know I don't, but I can't really speak for you.", he whispered with a bit of a smirk on his face as he reached for one of his sabers and plucked it from his belt finally right when he asked. "Are you a bit of a queen? Or are you as emotionally vacant as I think you are?"

tumblr_niuw5heTLQ1sdiar2o1_500.gif

Enemies: [member="Varro Shatterstar"], everyone else.
(7/20)

A firm plant of her left hand on the ground was enough to right any momentary disbalance, and with a flick of the wrist Keira landed on her feet, blade having switched hands but never once disengaging. It was a feat of acrobatics all told, but a few rather specific manipulations of the Force took care of much of the leg work involved. The underhanded tactic he had utilized was carefully noted, and she considered her next move as he droned on, reciting the history of parents that should have rethought the idea of having a child, in her opinion. Of course, that mistake could be resolved rather simply with a few precise swings of the saber in her hand, but that would have taken the fun out of things.

"You know, I don't really give a chit." Then again, neither of them really cared much about the other. Their only concern was how this fight would turn out. "But I suppose it's only fair that I return the favor. A story for a story." The blade spun once, orange plasma droning through the air. "My mom died with my dad. To this day I don't really know why she was stupid enough to marry a crime lord, but bad decisions are just that. They were both murdered by some rival syndicate that didn't like the way they were running business, I guess. Of course, that was after I joined the Jedi, so I don't really know the specifics. Left them behind at sixteen, learned the hard way what it meant to survive, and I must have made some bad choices to end up finding someone like you."

Her gaze cut to the saber he drew from his belt, and she raised an eyebrow in mock skepticism. Maybe he would actually make some effort to take the offensive. "Sure you know how to use that thing? Be careful. It's not a toy." The similarities between them weren't quite as irritating as they would have been, because she knew that, had the circumstances surrounding this meeting been just slightly different, the two of them would have been on the same side of the battlefield. Those little discrepancies really did mean everything, especially when compared to those ties connecting them that he vocalized in the form of a final inquiry. "Since you seem to know how I think a lot better than myself, why don't you tell me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom