Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contracts

R8l5ofL.gif
Hello fellow innocent people of the galaxy.
My completely legit and not at all shady corporation SIN, requires some contracts.
If you are a corporation or a governing body of some sort and would like some prostitutes services please contact me.

So Abyss currently rules over a few cities, that have a rather Nar Shaddaa/Coruscant Underworld-ish feeling to them (and some more things) and he would offer free property, constitution and security to a reliable company to build a club there, as long as they sell his own drug compound and give him a cut of the money made by it. But I am actually open for anything on the more shady side of things lol

Cities in question:
The Floating Market
The Tainted City
The Blessing
Spheres of Ash
Firewall

[member="Slevin Thawne"]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Slevin Thawne"] Syndicate would love your business. As one of (and probably the only) criminal factions on the board this looks like an amazing opportunity to integrate a gorgeous company like this into our stories.

[member="Miss Blonde"]

Sure, do you have anything in mind?

[member="Ugohr Poof"]

U wot m8

[member="Honoko"]

I don't think A 16 year old Jedi padawan should be dealing with this particular corporation.

Wow, ain't this just a fun little narco-running get-together! :p

Rosilla Relief & Supplies is looking for new opportunities, mainly along the lines of medicinal products. Of course, this means drugs, and plenty of them.

Recreational, medicinal, good for you, bad for you...

What have you. I'm sure we can strike a deal.

- [member="Slevin Thawne"] -

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom