Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract Negotiations, RCFC and Mandalorian Crusaders

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
The following missive was sent from Rusty of RCFC to the Weapons Procurement Department of the Mandalorian Crusaders

Salutations,

Word has reached me that you're in the market for guns. Since I happen to sell guns, I would like to discuss the possibility of contracting with you to provide the finest firearms this side of a paranoid Hutt's wet dream."

Sincerely,
Rusty
CEO, Rusty's Custom Firearms and Cutlery

[member="Zef Halo"]

Zef exhaled a cloud of smoke from his cigarette as he looked over the received e-mail on his datapad. The noise of the bar around him was subdued as he focused upon the message.

The scoundrel simply replied:

Give us your best shot.

- Zef Halo

[member="Rusty"]

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry
The following missive was sent from Rusty of RCFC to the Weapons Procurement Department of the Mandalorian Crusader

That sounds like a challenge. Sign here, please.

The enclosed contract was simple and straightforward: RCFC would "give you their best shot", and if the Crussaders like it, they'd agree to purchase said best shot in whatever quantity they saw fit, so long as it covered R&D costs, which were projected to be around 30,000 credits. If they didn't like it, RCFC would eat the costs.

[member="Zef Halo"]

The Mandalorian looked at the terms and with an inhale of the cigarette's smoke. He inserted his electronic signature and wrote down:

All covered. Go ahead.

- Zef Halo

[member="Rusty"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom