Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Continue The Orc Thread?

Hello, hello!

So as you might know, we had a major faction thread 'The Tides of Darkness' where the Kraal attacked Tygara. The Kraal are basically Krogan mixed with space orcs, or Space Mongols if you prefer that. They're raiders and slavers.

Unfortunately, the sudden appearance of the Kaeshana incident put it on the backburner for 5 weeks. Since Kaeshana happened before this there's a bit of temporal gymnastics required.

Now, with new folks joining up, I was curious how to proceed. As I see it we have two options:

1. Continue the existing thread.
  2. Start it again

There's obviously strengths and weaknesses to both options. On the one hand, we have two full pages of posts already. On the other, it's an easier way to get new people involved.

If we started again, I would suggest we tie it into the Aftermath and Kaeshana threads, where the Kraal attack Arkas where the survivors from Kaeshana are being settled.

If we kept with the original thread the new folks would join as reinforcements.

I could go on longer about the merits of both ideas, but I'll leave it here for now.

[member="Joza Perl"], [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], [member="Taryc Ap'Irae"], [member="Nima Tann"], [member="Six-O"], [member="HK-36"], [member="Alize Rosenheim"]

Six-O

The Pan-Galactic Scumbag
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I'll abstain from Voting, since I wasn't involved in the initial thread, I imagine some people that were may not want anything they've been doing retconned. I will say that whatever is decided, just hit me with a tag and I will jump in whether it's new and fresh or I come in on Page 2 or 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom