Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Content Managers Required

Voice Of Chaos

In Chaos We Reside
Do you have a flare for creativity which extends past Roleplay?
The Voice of Chaos Team is looking for a new content manager to work alongside its present members on the Star Wars: Chaos Facebook page!

As a Social Media team it is our job to promote the site to as wide an audience as we can, primarily through Facebook, as mentioned above, but also through Twitter and Tumblr feeds (managed by Tef himself)
What do we want to see from potential team-members?
Well for one, the ability and willingness to work as a team. There are a lot of aspects to be discussed and agreed upon within the VoC-Team, and if you're not able to discuss, (constructively) criticise and bring forth your own ideas then it's going to end in a stalemate on both sides, which doesn't amass to progress.

Alongside this, and obvious creativity, is intuition. So long as what's being posted is relevant to Star Wars as the franchise or Chaos as the roleplaying board, and fits the PG-13 bill, then you're safe to do so. In other words, a healthy amount of conscious-autonomy.

And finally, and perhaps one of the more obvious traits/aspects, would be someone who is willing to work (relatively) hard and be consistent. When working an advertising campaign you have to remain consistent so as to retain interest. This is something we've been lacking in, but also what we're looking to remedy with the new member(s).
What does it consist of?
As mentioned above, the content is purely Star Wars based, be it the franchise itself or (more importantly) Chaos as a Forum Roleplaying Board. Aspects such as Staff Updates should be fully-featured, as well as some more fun aspects, a good example being the Staff Question and Answer Sessions. If working in full-effect, with all hands on deck, so to speak, it should be a smooth operation, and one which is for the most part easy to undertake. It doesn't take up too much time, but as we say we do need someone who will be eager and consistent where posts are concerned.
The Process
This part is simple; post below if you are interested (please refrain from posting otherwise) and state your reason wishing to join the team. What do you think you can bring to the table? There is no official deadline for this, but we will state that if we spot someone who fits the bill, the likelihood is that they will be chosen. We can't keep this open forever, as there is a lot of work to be done.
Thanks - Chaos.​

I would like to offer my services for this. I spend most of my time on Facebook talking to people and posting things that come my way and since I am already there, I see this as just a chance to join in helping other people join the site or to have some fun while on our facebook pages. Thank you for the consideration.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I guess I don't mind helping as the site's a lot of fun. Not sure what you want in terms of advertising but I'm good with article writing, photoshopping, and I'm on Failbook often enough. XD
I have sample articles and plenty of images lying around, if need be for reference.
If you were looking for something more than someone to upkeep a page though, that's probably less in my area of expertise, as I don't have half the clue where you'd want me to go to advert.

Suhr

S
#SuhrForFacebook2013
No but really, I applied for this the last time around and I'm still interested. I love the idea of reaching a wider audience, and getting the forumgoers to interact on a wider level. I'd want to do things like picking out interesting bits of character development, biographies, or quality open threads to share on the facebook page. It'd also be a really great way to remind people of ongoing storylines etc etc etc. I presume you have more questions for applicants like, so do fire away!

Matreya

@[member="Voice Of Chaos"] I recently have been having fun helping with locating images etc. (advertising) for DC Comics fan page, Bruce Wayne. So I know a bit about how to advertise on the book pages.

Matreya

Also, I am funny. And comedy seems to be the greatest advertisements for FB pages, so I could take the time necessary to seek images to post/crack jokes/ as well as spend the necessary time actually speaking with friends whom might help spread the word.

@[member="Voice Of Chaos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom