Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Content feedback.

jbec1337

Ninja Dumpling
Hello fellow writers and roleplayers!

I am still getting to know everyone, and as I am still new around these parts I don't have a lot of content to get feedback on. I would like for those that do read this post to check out some of the species/characters, etc, that I have created so I can get an opinion on how I have done with them.

I've always been a writer, but I have also always lacked confidence in what I have written.. maybe it is because I am a perfectionist, I am so meticulous about every little thing that I always want to go back and change or alter something so I like it lol. I'm hoping with whatever feedback I do get I can grow as a roleplayer, writer, and content creator.

Much love, jbec :D

[member="jbec1337"]

To be very honest four days on the site is not enough for me to give any kind of feedback at all. I would advise maybe posing this question after a month or a couple hundred posts at the earliest.

21, 8, 6, 5, and 0 posts are not enough for me to give any kind of writer or character feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom