Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consolidating the Empire: Part I

Iron Keep, Throne Room.
Arondight.

With situations dire, Aster's ascension to the Iron Imperial throne had kept her occupied by affairs of the state as she began to consolidate her new power. As the new Empress of the Iron Empire, her first priority was the securing of her uncle's assets, ensuring their loyalty to the nation remained unwavered. In order to accomplish this, she had summoned the second in command of one of the Empire's nationalized company, Iron Wrath Industries to meet with her.

Aster sat on the throne surrounded by her Wolfsglaive, nervous as her heart raced faster with each passing second though she showed no trace of these emotions on her face. Instead, she had adopted her uncle's stern expression to conceal her own. Even if she wasn't strong or confident, it was important she looked it.

"Your grace," one of the Keep's guards entered the room, greeting her with a low bow. "Your guest has arrived, shall I send him in?"

"Yes," she replied simply with a nod of her head, her tone calm and steady.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
[member="Aster Rose Baelor"]

When the Empress calls, her loyal servants answer. From across the Iron Realm, those yet loyal to the crown were summoned. The CEO of Iron Wrath Industries was one such servant. With haste, he rushed to the Iron Imperial Capitol: Arondight.

Sadness permeated through the halls of the Iron Keep. A loss felt by each and every Iron Imperial. The Emperor was dead. The Empire in shambles. An uncertain future faced the former-superpower. No doubt the reason for his summoning.

The imposing doors to the Iron Imperial Throne opened, revealing the Empress atop her Throne. Beside her stood the Wolfsglaive, the most fearsome of her guards. With permission, he strode across the great hall, coming to rest at the foot of the Iron Imperial Throne. “Your Grace.” He said, offering the Empress a respectful bow. “You have my condolences. The late Emperor was a great man. He will truly be missed.”

"Thank you for your kind words. My uncle was admirable man and have left me big shoes to fill," Aster replied unable to hide the sadness in her tone and paused for a brief moment before she continued.

"I am sure you can guess the reason I had summoned you before me," she paused again. Grief weighed heavy on her. "Iron Wrath Industries has been loyal to my uncle, the Emperor during his reign - something I am very grateful for, unfortunately, he is no longer with us..." Aster paused and inhaled deeply. She hated speaking of her uncle as if he was dead.

"So I ask that Iron Wrath Industries renew their vow of allegiance in these turbulent times and in exchange, I will promise the full support of the Iron Empire," she said and fought the desire to nibble her lower lip as she finished her sentence. Though her heart continued to beat faster, her expression remained unchanged. What the Iron Empire needed right now was a strong leader.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
[member="Aster Rose Baelor"]

The CEO listened intently Aster's words, his attention never wavering. Out of immense respect, and without hesitation, the he lowered himself to one knee before his Monarch.

“Empress Aster Rose Baelor: First of Your Name, and Protector of the Iron Realm." He began.

"I hereby swear loyalty to you."

"I hereby swear loyalty to the Iron Empire.”

“I hereby pledge the services of Iron Wrath Industries. To be called upon at any time you see fit.”

"From this day, until my last day, I will support the Iron Empire." He proclaimed with utmost conviction.

With his vow renewed, the CEO rose to his feet. For his Empress, he had but one simple question: “What is it that you would ask of Iron Wrath Industries?”

"During the battle of Ivelisse, many lives were lost and with them, the bulk of the Iron Imperial fleet so it is with this in mind that I ask Iron Wrath build our ships so that we can be better equipped to deal with any foreign threats that may threaten the peace of Arondight and her people," she replied as her false confidence slowly became real.

"To assist in this endeavor, I will assign @ Faer'hia'nuruodo one of the Iron Empire's most competent navy personnel to assist in Iron Wrath in this task. In addition to this, I will also personally contribute by securing beneficial agreements for the company should an opportunity arise," Aster spoke with a glint of determination in her eyes. Though her uncle was gone, she resolved to preserve and grow what he had left behind so that he did not feel completely gone.

"So let us build on what my uncle left behind in his honour," she declared, her eyes now filled with determination.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom