Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Considering Fringing

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
ALso, so far as I am aware, we're the most internally happy faction. We get along, we don't stand for bullying or bad behaviour, we're douchebags IC and try to be good folks OOC. That's the reason we were founded.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
There was sort of a mass exodus to Fringe space after Dark Harvest -- tons of people from the Elrood/Dagobah area, which isn't far from Tatooine.

I don't think you understand his relationship with Sith.

They Invaded his adopted homelands, massacred a helpless world, he watch them kill children whilst fighting them, he watched his brothers in arms die before beasts and Sith personally on Concord Dawn, stopped them attempting to poison the waters of said world were innocents were everywhere, which were also being slaughtered, and then to top it all off they essentially nuked the land of his childhood.

He wants to watch them all burn biblically in an eternal pit of fire.

well my relationship with the sith is simple... I might possibly be sleeping with the emperors daughter because of our love of eating people. They pay me in whatever Ashin wants for some jobs and sometimes if they make good things sometimes we make small deals to get them but not all of the fringe like the sith it is what makes it fun and exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom