Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consider Yourselves Lucky

Thanks! After reading all the starting guides that I could find, I have but three questions.

1. When I apply for things, like Force Sensitivity, how do I go about it? Is there a section to post my application, or do I PM it to a moderator?

2. I have ideas for my own thread, about me starting out as normal, then growing to become masterful (which will be a long way away.) But, I would think it would be more fun if my master would a PC, not a NPC of my making. How do I get someone later on to take me under his/her wing?

3. Abilities and powers; is there a list of these we all have to choose from? And if so, what are the limits? The other forum I frequent, is very strict. They require applications for everything, that have to meet certain word requirements and such. For instance, I have to be level six, and write 750 words describing me crafting a lightsaber before I'm approved to gain one.

[member="Vekkar Zesh"]
  1. The only restriction is that unless you are a transfer from another board, you must start as Apprentice/Padawan level (or untrained).
  2. Decide which faction you'd like to be part of, or if you'd rather be independent. Also decide your alignment (Dark/Light/Neutral) and request a Master. There's plenty around of all stripes.
  3. There's no list except Wookieepedia. We (fortunately) don't have such draconian limits on things here. Basically you use what you think is justified by your character. If it's too much people will let you know. Oh...and save Alchemy, Force Storm etc to Master level please.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
1. You can be Force Sensitive as your leisure. Character Profiles do not require approval.

2. The fastest way is to join a Faction, find their Training Forum, and request a Master in the appropriate thread.

3. There are no Force Powers here. You can do whatever you want, (according to our 3 Tiers of Power. 1. Apprentice, 2. Journeyman, 3. Master.) as long as your RP group is cool with it. That said, attempt to be too powerful during a thread and throw out too many Fireball-Lightning-Storms-Of-Epic-Life-Drain, and no one will ever RP with you again. Lol. :p

1) You don't have to apply for Force sensitivity, and in case you were wondering, there's no approval process. Post a bio and you're good to go.

2) We really prefer you have a PC master, so that works out just fine. If you join a faction (which we recommend for new members), you'll probably have a much easier time finding a master.

3) There are a few that are outright forbidden and several that are considered colloquially restricted. There are no "levels," though people tend to think of the three FU ranks in that sense a lot. Stick to the simple stuff until you have experience on the site and you should be fine.

Sorry, I haven't been able to find the right portrait to fit what my character looks like in my mind! I will though.

Becoming a Lord of the Sith is just a stepping stone towards what I have in mind. There will be shocking events to come, only comparable to the era of the Fallen Jedi. But, I'm not going to spoil the surprise. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom