Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consider it a Date (PM to join)

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
Feeling the warmth of Celiana against me, I couldn't stop smiling as she snuggled up next to me. My hand playing with her hair. Her soft bronze hair. I could feel her breathing as she sighed. Leaning towards her enough to peck her forehead with my lips, I stayed there. Not wanting to move. Not wanting to leave this spot any time soon. Even as the stars illuminated the room through the window, I let my hand slide down towards her shoulder and squeezed a bit.

"Was it worth the wait?"

[member="Celiana"]

Zeph asked me then, "Was it worth the wait?" Basking in the afterglow I said, "Definitely worth it. Though I'll probably need to be back at the temple before long...It'd be bad for me if I wasn't back by dawn." For now though I was content to lay here and just be still, I'd move when it was around five in the morning. But leaning against Zeph I began drifting off to sleep.

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

S O V E R E I G N
Factory Judge
I sighed disapprovingly as she mentioned needing to be back at the temple by dawn. Why did it have to be that way. I mean, I had to be there in the morning as well. She was drifting off to sleep. Laying against me, I could slowly feel her breathing ease, and slow. She was sleeping. Smiling a little. I might have an idea. Though, this would either make or break the situation between us.

I rested for about an hour or so. She was asleep. Clearly so, I slid out of the bed. Dressing myself quietly in undergarments, and a pair of pants, and I began to put it into action.

------------------------------------------------------

Around five o'clock I had everything ready. The food was cooking. The almost generic Eggs and bantha bacon strips cooking, I had cafe that was roasting in the pot. Pulling it out, I poured myself a drink as I flipped the last egg over. Seeing it was done, I placed it on the plate and walked towards the bedroom.

Opening the door, I walked over towards the bed and sat down. Placing an arm on Celiana's shoulder, I shook her very slightly. Intending to wake her up.

"Hey, I know you don't want to, but you need to get up."

[member="Celiana"]

I felt my shoulder being gently shaken and looking at Zeph I said, "What time is it? Is that...breakfast I smell? Panicking for a moment I knew that if it was already seven in the morning and I'd missed training with my master I'd be scrubbing parts in the hangar for a whole month....Fierfeck'la Osik I hoped it wasn't that late already...

[member="Zephyr Carrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom