Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conquest through Destabilization [OS Dominion of Roxuli]

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
[Post=8/20]

Objective: Getting into the groove..
Allies: None
Enemies: There are always enemies…

She ignores the leader for the moment. He is several steps away, and she can accomplish much in a few steps. So she decides to leave him for last. Let him see what she does to his comrades. She is already flipping in a midair roll to take the second terrorist. The Dark-side propels her across the bridge, and she kicks the target in his windpipe, sending him flying back. He makes a gurgling sound, unable to scream, and she sees fear in his eyes. It sends a jolt of pleasure through her. He has clearly never come across an opponent like Melori before. She delivers a fatal blow to the chest with her lightsaber, and he falls.

She sees his life force ebb, and the Dark-side surges in her, pulsing, filling her. Her aggression feeds on it ravenously, and she moves even faster, even more efficiently, making not one mistake. She charges the third terrorist with such ferocity he is unable to combat her. He waves his vibroblade, but it merely fans the air as he slashes ineffectually. She counters his moves before he can even manage to follow through on them. Then her lightsaber cuts him down.

The Dark-side alerts her that the leader is taking aim at her back. He will try to crush her with a swipe from each hand, hoping to cut her in two.

So she leaps, again using the Dark-side to add velocity and distance. She sails high above his head and grabs onto one of the cages with one hand. She uses the momentum to swing past the leader. She lets go, make a midair reversal, and lands behind him. She has done this so fast that his two vibro-axes are now meeting where her body once stood. They tangle, emitting a screeching sound that sends smoke spiralling upward. The cage above them swings crazily, sending grotesque shadows across the floor. The leader roars in frustration.

3/20
Objective: B (apply terror tactics in a shadow war with the RSF)
Allies: [member="Katagine Orar"] , One Sith
Enemies: Everyone else

After confirming their targets went down, the 5th platoon joined up with the rest of the company for the next stage. They continued splitting up into squads, and under the cover of the night spread fear to the people of Roxuli. It was an easy enough task. There were many things that needed to add up for it to be successful, but they were trained professionals. To the pleasure of everyone in the company, every member of the company returned back to base from that operation.

Flux Company had been assigned a location that they were to take over and use as a base of operations for the time being during the Roxuli campaign. Taking it had been easy, it was an abandoned factory. Why it was abandoned they didn't know. Disease, unemployment, other grim fates; the options were many. All that mattered now however was that Flux was in possession of it, and that they kept the location secure.

Assuming everything went as it should've, the people would be unaware that they had been behind the attack. They had left no survivors to follow of them out of he few security personnel they had encountered. Every enemy had been accounted for and neutralized. Their blindspot was in this case the person who was neither affiliated with the people of Roxuli, or its security forces.

"Oh that's rubbish. Toxic attacks? Have you seen these people? They barely had any equipment aside from blaster pistols and batons. And what they had they had no idea what to do with. The kids at the academy aim better than these guys. Not that I'm complaining, but you know." Private Forbert rambled on. He and Private Dyson were slowly walking around the factory's perimeter. There were of course a few spotters in the windows, although the building had strangely few of them. "Oh for kark's sake, Forbert, we're on patrol. All I'm saying just because we're not expecting trouble doesn't mean we're not gonna get it. You never know. Keep your bloody helmet on." Dyson uttered with a groan. Forbert had been complaining about how uncomfortable his helmet was, and trying to find an excuse to take it off despite being out in the open.

6/20
Objective: B (investigate the Sith troops)
Allies or Enemies: [member="Aeon Dyson"]

Blast it, her target had gone missing within the thick dust cloud still billowing around the explosion site. Katagine, careful to not make her presence known as she could hear the troops moving out and presumably onto another target, began to inspect the bodies of the RSF which lay on the ground. She stuck her boot under a lifeless corpse and flipped him over with her foot. More bad luck - it was her bounty. Dead as disco.

Sithspit. Now she was angry, and there was no one left alive to take it out on! I waited all day in that abandoned UpperHab building, knees stiff, mind numb, while I stalked the RSF, she thought. Seething, the bounty hunter silently and carefully followed this unknown militia to their next location - a rundown factory.

Slipping into a storage building adjascent to the factory, she climbed to the top floor and kicked out the window. Crouching, Katagine watched until she was able to get a good line of sight on two soldiers guarding the perimeter of the building. Her left wrist launcher was loaded with stun rockets, specifically the Type 12-B Hollow-Tip which was filled with knockout gas. "Payback's pile of Bantha dung, isn't it, sweet things?" the bounty hunter snarled, and with that, she aimed at Private Forbert's neck and activated the launcher. The hollow tip rocket would hit him in his jugular with a thud, and within seconds, his body slumped to the ground. The rocket wouldn't kill him, but he would be out cold for a good couple hours. She let out a triumphant "Ha!" when he fell.

Darth Timoris

[Post=8/20]

Her jump has landed her behind him and slightly to the left. It is her favourite angle of attack, though of courses sees herself as invincible from any position. He spins around to face her, already swinging his vibro-axes. They meet the handle of Melori’s lightsaber. Smoke rises, and she feel the pirate's strength shudder up her arm into her shoulder. Finally, a good adversary. She smiles at the fact.

But she doesn't have time to play with this one. She flips backward and reverses direction, coming at the leader from the right. She slashes his arm, rendering it useless. It dangles by his side, and the vibro-axe falls to the floor with a thud.

Her blow has angered him. His eyes are filled with pain. She notes this with glee and attacks, her lightsaber a blur of red. He dodges one blow, catches the next, cries out. So she moves in for the kill. Blood pounds in her ears, mingling with the blood she have spilled. Her lightsaber hums with the killing blow, a vertical sweep through the chest.

In seconds, he is on the floor, dead eyes glazed with surprise.

The comm unit crackles. "Approaching loading bay."

Objective: Expansion
[1/20]

There were lots of things happening in the galaxy. And one of those things was expansion. Iego was rapidly being abandoned by ArmaTech, in fact it would be non-existent in a few weeks. That left only Hypori, Bothawui, and Concord Dawn. Mining had been closed down, and consolodated. There was less need for active mines in all corners of the galaxy for Phrik, Cortosis, and the like. The facilities on Concordia were the only thing that needed to remain constant, and that was hardly for ArmaTech, but it was down by the corporation.

As Foreman, the title, didn't suit me. The power did. But the responsibility, the title, and the work, they were things I could do without. That is why I was careful to represent the Union and when I officially represented the Union I did so from behind a podium, not from a seat in a more luxurious part of a warship. The dozens of bulk freighters coming for Roxuli were here for one reason, and one reason only. There would be a new city. A big city here. I needed a planet to build my weapons of war, and the One Sith really wanted my weapons of war. If they wanted them so bad, they would pay for them just like everyone else. Even the republic paid out like there was no tomorrow to get my goods and they hated me.

"Captain, don't worry about the locals, they want us here more than the sith want us here."

"Yes sir." The captain said, having heavy weapons aim at the small patrol craft. It was almost as if the massive ship simply glared at the Roxulian patrol craft and they fluttered away, fearing they heavy guns, each barrel the envy of a corvette. I could feel their fear from my seat in the command salon of the ship, my eyes falling over the foremost freighter, laden with glorious purpose. Deliver all those massive construction droids to the ground and build a giant city to manufacture my good.

Darth Timoris

[Post=9/20]

Then she gets to work. Her Sith training was extensive. Her Master was concerned not only with her physical and intellectual perfection, but also her mechanical skills. Many times her knowledge of communication devices and weapons has come in handy.

This is such a time. It only takes me a few seconds to interface the defences of the building with the contents of the loading bay.

In other words, as soon as the door opens, the building will blow itself up. Togorians always leave the scene immediately to avoid capture. She doesn't think the deaths of their fellow terrorists will slow them down. The returning terrorists will most likely think the others killed each other in a brawl. Not an unusual occurrence among Togorians.

She runs for the docking bay, hoping to avoid contact. Not that she can't take them, but time is of the essence now. She must be well clear when the timer elapses and the building is rigged to blow.

She could of course leave without destroying the Togorian’s building, but she doesn't like to leave those who attack her still standing, no matter how much in a hurry she may be.

She makes it to the loading bay without being seen.

When Dar heard of the conflict on ruxuli his rage boiled at the thought of killing. He couldn't resist. As he plotted course to the system he thought back to the days of his criminal exploits and that taught him that conflict breaks the weak. He refuses to be weak.

4/20
Objective: B (the lady attacked my buddy!)
Allies: [member="Katagine Orar"]!
Enemies: [member="Katagine Orar"]!

"Forbert!" Aeon shouted on reflex as soon as his buddy went down. The Private dropped next to his fallen comrade, trying to quickly dart into cover while dragging Forbert with him. "You're okay, you're okay" he said almost frantically as his hands tried to examine where he'd gotten hit and assess the damage. "Contact!" he shouted.

However, the rookie he was, he went ahead and made a rookie mistake. He knew there was a solid chance his company wouldn't hear him, but he worked under the assumption that his mic was on. He never checked. Unfortunately for him, the mic was not on, and no one back at base were any wiser to the attack. On the flip side, however, it would appear that Private Forbert was not dead. However he was knocked out cold.

Aeon's problem was that he did not knew how many enemies there were, nor where they were located. Falsely, he also assumed that reinforcements was on its way. With those thoughts in mind, his head quickly ducked out of cover, before quickly slipping back in. Despite the urgency of the situation and the familiar panic-like feeling that was rising through him, he tried to consider a few things. One was assess nearby locations and evaluate their merit as possible hiding places for snipers or the like. The second was try to combine that with where it had seemed like the shot came from, and the direction of Forbert's fall. In truth, there weren't many other options than the adjacent factory, believed abandoned as well.

Dyson ducked out of cover again, but this time he opened fire. His aim was blind, however. He didn't know where his target was and there was a good chance they had relocated. He took aim at the top window and fired a few blaster bolts, but also targeted two others on the lower level. He knew he probably gave away that he had no idea where his enemy was, but it was better than sit around and do nothing. Who knew, maybe he'd get lucky.

Objective: Slaughter!
Allies: One sith
Enemies: Everyone else!
Dar landed with relatively no incidents and activated his cloaking device. Unsure of how to proceed he let the dark side guide him. He activated his saber with anticipation.

As Dar continued walking he encountered several soldiers. He wasn't exactly sure if they were on his side or not but really he didn't care. He practically dived into crushing some hurling rocks at others. One he even strangled. He pressed deeper and enters an area with a building and saw a soldier firing wildly. He approached slowly hoping to savor this one's death.
[member="Aeon Dyson"]

Mission: Try and avoid a fight
Objective A
Enemies: [member="Kylath Connar Amadis"], [member="Kelon Amadis"]

His move were fluid, they were quick, a grin spread across his lips as the feeling of battle came rushing back to him. He spent years pretending he hated it, that it was a last resort, but deep down he always loved it. The unknowing of it all, the rush of adrenaline that surged through his veins as the hiss of their two blades filled the air. The two of them seemed to dance across the main control room, dodging between the desks of those who had been working here not moments ago, the rush filled him with glee as he could finally enjoy what he had always loved. A quick strike landed true the sound of his enemies armor cutting let him know he had hit him. With his free hand he grabbed the hilt of the blade and sliced upwards, sending the boy to the ground, and Ben planted his foot into the ground and held his traditional Soresu stance.

Before Ben could strike he felt something grip his arm, he tried to repel the attack, but it was no use as his elbow was yanked forward. Through the force, Ben was able to see the boy jump into the air. Instead of fighting the spin, Ben went with it, and with a spin he brought his own saber around with both hands and the two met saber to saber. Ben pressed mightily on his own lightsaber to lean in closer to him. As his face drew near the younger Sith would see the look of confidence on his face. The smirk of a man who felt like he had already won their battle even though it had yet to end.

"Why not join me?" Ben said casually before he slashed his lightsaber upwards to parry Kylath's blade back long enough that Ben could move backwards and put space in between the two. He lowered his lightsaber to the ground, still ignited, and paused as he looked across the gap at him. "I will split the mining colony with you, you and I can run it ourselves, wouldn't it be nice to have credits in your pocket? There is nothing in the , admittedly massive, One Sith handbook that says we can't rule this area ourselves."

7/20
Allies: [member="Aeon Dyson"]
Enemies: [member="Dar Moraal"]

Her revenge momentarily sated, Katagine needed to figure out if she wanted to pack up and leave or stay and find more fortune here on Roxuli. The UpperHab obviously wasn't that safe with this unknown militia at war with the RSF. She nearly exposed herself at the window, but the sudden blaster fire coming into it, made her jump back and back under cover. They weren't precise shots - they were much more of the Hail-Mary variety, meaning the soldier who was still on the perimeter didn't have an exact idea of her location.

Katagine felt impatient now - to get off this planet and find a new bounty or return to Concord Dawn. She knew it was probably safer to remain where she was until the soldiers moved out, but she had been sitting in burnt-out buildings all day. If she had to, the Mandalorian was going to fight her way out of this place.

With quiet, feline steps, she moved downstairs and was almost ready to slip out of the door, when she saw a Force user, lightsaber lit approaching. She could not tell if they were light or dark, but one thing was certain - his target was the lone soldier. Kata was no match for a Jedi or Sith, but she felt guilty now for leaving the soldier after felling his buddy. Yeah there's a heart in there somewhere, she thought. It might be black and cold, but it's there. She knew there were a feth-ton of soldiers in the building, but she wasn't sure why they hadn't emerged by now.

Katagine pulled out an Anti-Force User Grenade and lobbed it at the newcomer. The grenade would go off if Kata activated it, or if the Jedi/Sith tried to push it away with the Force. Then she engaged her jet pack and jumped over to the solider who was hopefully distracted by the Force User, but either way, Kata was bracing for a blaster bolt to the helmet. She crouched at his fallen comrade, and with hand signals, told the soldier to get inside the building where his fellow troops were. She was going to help him drag his friend inside.

Dar felt something. He then turned to look and saw a grenade by him. Eyes widening he leaps back useing the force to propel his jump. Whoever hurled that grenade was gonna regret it one sith or no. As he landed he looked around with a predatory glare. It was then he realized he was still too close to the grenade. He got caught up by the explosion and roaring like a furious animal. He would make whoever hurled this pay for it with blood.

4/20
Objective: B (the lady attacked my buddy!)
Allies: [member="Katagine Orar"]
Enemies: [member="Davezilla10"] / [member="Dar Moraal"]

What was supposed to be a quick and easy withdrawal while they waited for orders seemed about to turn into a rather heat situation. An unknown enemy firing at him, and now some lightsaber wielding fellow appeared. Was he allied with the attackers? Was he the one who had fired the shot? Many questions were racing through the mind of Private Dyson, but he had little time to ponder the answers. He wasn't sure if he'd hit his target or not, but chances were he still lived. He had to keep his head low and keep moving. And where the kark were his reinforcements?

Then the grenade dropped in. The unidentified Force user tried to evade but seemed to get caught in its blast. Had he known what type of grenade it was, he would've taken solace in the knowledge that the newcomer would not be able to use his Force powers anytime soon. Though he had no idea whose team anyone played for at the moment, he did get a distinctly eerie feeling from the Force user. Maybe it meant he was out to kill him, or maybe it just meant he was Sith. Aeon had been told Sith were supposed to feel like that.

Distracted by the Force user and his shenanigans, he nearly missed the incoming lone wolf. He brought up his blaster rifle and fired off two shots. But her speed and his lack of preparation had her fly straight past them. When she landed next to him he was ready for war. It would however appear she came with a different intent. With a bewildered expression she never got to see due to his helmet, he decided to roll with it. What was the worst that could happen? Oh right, he could die.

Dyson wouldn't object to help getting his buddy back inside. "What the kark is going on? And who the feth are you?" the worked up private asked. The two of them helped carry Private Forbert back towards the factory. He kept his blaster rifle pointed towards the Force user, not yet sure where he had him. At the first sight of hostile intent he was ready to open fire. "And where the feth are my reinforcements?!" his tone was getting increasingly frustrated. "Oh" a moment of silence, as realization dawned upon young soldier "I forgot to switch my commlink on.." Awkward

Allies: Sith
Enemies: [member="Aeon Dyson"] [member="Katagine Orar"]
5/20
Dar was currently in a lot of pain. But not enough to keep him from moving. His rage increased tenfold, whoever hurled that would die in pain he'd see to that! He unsteadily got up and stared at them with a look of pure hatred. He tried to hurl boulders at them but the pain made him too unfocused. He approached them slowly, his rage and hate winning over caution and reason.

Darth Timoris

[Post=10/20]

In the docking bay stood a figure. A Jedi. His cloak was swirling in the breeze and he stared at Melori.

"It's a tiny planet. Galactically insignificant. Yet it deserves better.”

In a flash, Melori’s lightsaber hummed to life. When the Jedi leaped to deliver his first blow, she was already moving to deflect it. The sabers met and sizzled. She felt the power of his' stroke move up his arm. And she smiled. This was going to be fun.

His lightsaber flashed, he thrust again, always with a surprising twist or direction.

For now, Melori moved defensively. The Jedi had more than physical skill. She could feel the power of his mind. And it had been a long time since she faced a worthy opponent. She didn't want to end this one too quickly.

Melori leaped aside to avoid another blow and laughed. It was time to change the rules of engagement. Enough defence.

She sprang at him, her lightsaber humming and flashing. She delivered one blow after another, which the Jedi deflected. Smoke and sizzle filled the air. She laughed again.

Melori used a slashing sequence of moves to position him against the wall of the building. But he leaped outside and flipped over in midair, landing on the middle of the street.

Objective – B (Apply Terror Tactics in a Shadow War with the RSF - Cyberterrorism)
Location - In his apartment at Coruscant
Allies – N/A
Enemies – Everyone Else
Post - [7/20]

To Dietrich, slicing was like a video game only except it had consequences in the real world. Witnessing the consequences of his actions was amusing, it was almost like playing an argumented reality game. The power of destructions were in the tip of his fingers, with several taps of his DataPad, he is able to cause chaos to innocents. Through his slicing, Dietrich grew from a scared and broken child to someone with power and the ability to break people.

Dietrich typed a few lines of code into his DataPad, taking control of a central server for vehicles with an onboard DataPad and commanded the vehicles to crash into anything that was in it's vicinity. The more fear he creates among the population of Roxuli, the better.

8/20
Allies: [member="Aeon Dyson"]
Enemies: [member="Dar Moraal"]

Once inside the building, Katagine stood there stiffly as she faced a group of angry-looking soldiers. This could get ugly, especially if the trooper she had helped suddenly turned on her. She was outnumbered, but knew they would be momentarily safe from the Sith or Jedi outside. Still, she needed an explanation and fast, or else no amount of Beskar was going to help her.

Katagine removed her helmet and tucked it under her arm. Hand on her other hip, she cocked it slightly and said, "Someone in this room killed my bounty. So I think you owe me an explanation of who you work for, and why you're here." Trying to keep the frustration out of her voice, she said, "I had my eyes on that target for twelve hours straight..." Her legs were still stiff from camping out in the UpperHab earlier in the day.

Her goal, besides getting to safety, was to find out more about this militia and if they had intel, she could sell to infochants to make up for the loss of her pay.

"What are you all doing on Roxuli?"

Objective – B (Apply Terror Tactics in a Shadow War with the RSF - Cyberterrorism)
Location - In his apartment at Coruscant
Allies – N/A
Enemies – Everyone Else
Post - [8/20]

The next step of Dietrich's attack was simple, now that he had caused much destruction, it was time to sow seeds of distrust against the RSF. After Dietrich successfully hacked into the RSF's servers, he had a program sift through and sort information which resulted in him discovering something very interesting. Unbeknownst to the residents of Roxuli, the RSF have been secretly spying and recording information on them. Dietrich smiled as he thought of the unrest releasing such information to the residents of the planet would cause. For him, it was just a simple tap away. One tap would cause much unrest, if spark apotential rebellion on the planet especially due to the growing tension between social groups and the RSF. With a simple tap, Dietrich released the information and awaited the consequences his simple and mundane action would bring.

Darth Timoris

[Post=11/20]

Rage rockets within Melori, pumping energy into her muscles. She can do anything. She can kill anyone. She wants to kill this Jedi. Suddenly her hatred is so huge it blots everything else but her desire for his blood.

With a howl torn from the depths of her belly, she springs at him. He barely misses the first blow from her lightsaber, for even in her rage she has employed strategy, coming at him from below, hoping to rip him in two.

He parries her next blow. She is nothing but the pulse of her anger, pure energy, pure darkness. She comes at him again, somersaulting through the air. Her lightsaber whirls in the darkness. When he parries the blow, he staggers.

She is going to kill him. Every beat of her blood exults in her power. Every blow she delivers is meant to be the killing blow. Her blows are sure and precise, her footwork flawless. She gathers in the power of the Dark-side. The air is thick, charged with her dark, titanic power.

Yet he parries every blow. But he has to work hard to keep her at bay.

Suddenly the Jedi raises his lightsaber. Melori parries the blow, but her lightsaber suddenly flies out of her hand, torn by the power of the Light-side.

She knows she will not be able to deflect the next blow. It will rend her in two. In a blur of heat and pain she see the mighty power of the Light-side raised against her, see the lightsaber come toward her, sees her death as clearly as a bone-white moon in an ebony sky.

So she lunges forward and sinks her teeth into his hand. She strikes like an animal, so quickly he doesn't have time to step away. She tastes his blood and spits it back at him in contempt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom