Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conquest of Alderaan [One Sith vs Republic]

Enemies: @Republic
Allies: @One Sith
Objective: Regroup With Kezeroth

Nulgath was using Force Dash to speed his way across the ruins and in his armor his strength was enhanced and he made very long strides. He could see the Palace ahead and some people fighting. Nulgath unsure who it was knew he had to regroup and reach other Sith in Order to complete his duty. Catching up with his partner would make this battle more enjoyable and worth while at the moment. Nulgath was sweating in his suit and had his Lightsaber out stretched as he traveled.

Enemies: [member="Darth Odium"] [member="Quinn Vos"] [member="Kezeroth Barcu"]

The arrows connected with Ryan's lightsaber, sending the hilt skittering off into the rubble. A third hummed angrily passed Ket and skimmed the shoulder pauldron of Ryan's left arm. Korr's grey eyes widened, trying to get a glimpse of who had fired the shots. Before he got the chance, a giant lumbered out of the cloud of pulverized dust and reek-rushed him with a light pike.

The pike lanced into the synth-mesh lamellar skirt protecting his legs. The cortosis weave of the armor instantly shorted out the weapon, causing the blade to fizzle out of existence. Rather than receiving a cauterized hole through his thigh, Ryan felt a blast of pain as the emitter head slammed into armor and bruised the muscle beneath. The young Jedi Knight stumbled back a step. He flung out an arm and unleashed a powerful Force Push at the huge Sith to send it flying backward.

Nearby, he could feel the Force signature of his lightsaber and he summoned it to his hand with telekinesis. The hilt had a few nicks, but it would take more than an arrowhead to severely damage his weapon. He activated the blade and turned his attention to Ket.

Darth Odium

D
[member="Ryan Korr"] [member="Quinn Vos"]

Odium stopped just ouy of reach and met the dragin yet again. His black eyes turned crimson having fed on lives along the way. He had a gift and he would noy withhold it.

<<I have come. I told you I would. >> odium said drawing on the force again and slipping into a Shii-cho stance.

Implacable eyes of steel met the red gaze of Ket. They did not back down. Korr struggled to breath evenly, winded from his chaotic though short-lived fight with the traitor Daella and her apprentice. He held one eye squinted against the steady trickle of blood and grime from his war-smeared brow.

"You should have stayed, Ket," Ryan rasped. He would not refer to whatever now possessed his one-time friend by the name it chose. He was and would always be Ket Vistas. It would make killing him that much harder.

Ryan struck first, ripping at Odium's arms with a Force Push in an attempt to shunt them away from his left side, giving Ryan room to strike. And strike he did. Korr sprang down several steps and slightly to his right, landing on the step above Odium and to Odium's left. Korr swung, aiming to cut into the Nautolan's left side with a stroke that - though simple - could prove effective when used in tandem with the Force Push.

[member="Darth Odium"]

Hakora stood on the edge of a high cliff watching the fires he had seen in his vision. He had been away from camp when the war broke out and had felt the rocking of explosions and the sounds of screams. It seemed he was too late to react and his world was invaded, but by who? Hakora was about to leave when a voice spoke from behind him. "Hands up Jedi, or you will be killed before you can even beg for your life."

Hakora turned to see a sith with soldiers behind and around him, He ignored the request, and return a question of his own, "Who are you and why are you attacking Alderaan?" The sith lit his lightsaber and sneered at Hakora. "I do not need to waste my breath on you, kill him boy!" The melle based soliders charged and the ones with basers opened fire, but were shortly killed by Hakora's blde which then made it's home in the Sith's stomach as Hakora slamed the dying Sith into a tree. "I will not ask again." The sith coughed up blood and could feel his death coming quickly, "Riskus, Darth Riskus, and I serve the One Sith which will bring an end to your life and order to the Galaxy. Y-you will pay for..." The sith was cut off by Hakora slicing off his head. "Not if I kill this One Sith first." Hakora then used the force to dash through the woods to his base to see if anyone was alive and find his sister. [member="Aaron Kidd"]

Enemies: Anything that worships the lightside of the force.
Allies:One sith
objectives: Have fun/regroup with the team

"How interesting...?" The child snarled to himself as he hopped down a couple points down a building. "I guess I should go help the giant oaf..." The boy looked in [member="Kezeroth the Hateful"] 's direction. The big guy was having fun without him. Larkoon looks to the archer woman as she continued to spray the jedi with arrows. At this point, would it be wise to leave her alone to have his own fun? Or should he protect her for the good of the war.

"Damn it..." Simple swift concentration causes the force to increase his jumping length, making him able to get to [member="Quinn Vos"] ' back with his curved saber hilt held in his hand. The throttle is thrown into the on position, causing a white with black outlined blade to shoot out of the hilt.( His back is now to the girl's) "Woman..." He'd say monotonically. "I will watch your back....Keep up the slaughter...Kekekekeh..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom