Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Connections and more!

Bastila Sal-Soren

B
Hello writers of Chaos!

I'm reaching out to explore potential developments for my characters: Bastila Sal-Soren and Darth Ira. If you're curious about their backgrounds, you can delve into their character biographies, or feel free to ask me for more details.

Firstly, let's focus on Bastila Sal-Soren. She's a relatively new addition to the Chaos universe, essentially a blank canvas waiting for vibrant strokes of interaction. I'm particularly keen on fleshing out her journey with some rivals and perhaps acquiring a ship along the way—because, let's face it, ships are not only practical but also excellent catalysts for character development. While I'm open to forging new friendships, I must admit I can be a bit sluggish with social threads, but I'm committed to improving in that regard. I'm completely receptive to fresh ideas and eager to brainstorm any intriguing plot twists! Also, please don't mind the dust - we're working on updating profile images and sourcing! Thanks to Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren for all the graphic love! <3

Turning our attention to Darth Ira, she's a force to be reckoned with, perpetually in need of formidable rivals to spar with. Like with Bastila, I'm open to either being a rival or exploring other dynamics. While I have some grand Sith-related plots in mind, I'm particularly interested in cultivating rivalries and complexities on the opposing side. Additionally, I'm seeking a fellow writer to take on the role of Ira's son—a pivotal character in her narrative. They would not be alone, as the eldest Rekali child is in the works to be brought back to Chaos.

Regarding potential romantic entanglements, Ira does have an estranged husband, but the relationship is, well, estranged. Whether romance is on the table or not is up for exploration and discussion.

I'm looking forward to collaborating with fellow writers to weave intricate narratives and bring these characters to life in unexpected ways. Feel free to reach out if you're interested in exploring any of these avenues or have your own ideas to contribute!

I am on Discord, it's simple thespark.

On the Sith side of things, of her sisters Eleanor was the one who decided to set forth on a path to the Embers of Vahl. So far she's yet to run into anyone directly associated, let alone the Sword of the Goddess herself. I'd definitely be interested in having the two interact.

Darth Ira

D
On the Sith side of things, of her sisters Eleanor was the one who decided to set forth on a path to the Embers of Vahl. So far she's yet to run into anyone directly associated, let alone the Sword of the Goddess herself. I'd definitely be interested in having the two interact.

I'd be interested in this. :)

We need to flesh out more to the Cult and the whole Goddess Vahl.

Feel free to add me on Discord if you have it! :)

Nyla's always looking for any new friends, so I'd be down to come up with a thread idea - doesn't have to be purely social, either. Nyla's good at a lot of things, but what she's best at is getting into trouble.

edit: for ease of contact, my discord is dognoises

Bastila Sal-Soren

B
Nyla's always looking for any new friends, so I'd be down to come up with a thread idea - doesn't have to be purely social, either. Nyla's good at a lot of things, but what she's best at is getting into trouble.

edit: for ease of contact, my discord is dognoises

Added!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom