Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confessions

Spencer stood on the bridge of the Peregrine; she had decided to remove herself from the party of the marriage. The entire thing falling into utter chaos and then the cake was destroyed though she was able to save some just in case she got hungry. Crossing her arms against her chest, which she was suddenly very aware of. Looking down, Spencer nodded slightly as she examined herself for a bit, it seemed that she won the puberty award. She reached up and poked the top part of her cleavage and once more nodded pleased with herself.

Remembering why she had left the wedding reception, she looked down at her comm and re-read the message she had sent the Twi’lek she had such a juicy history with.

Anaya,
I was sad that you didn’t show up to the wedding…I heard that you and Ashin had discussed Eshan – seems to be a past time we all enjoyed. I think we have some things to discuss. If you find the time hopefully you can make it to the Peregrine…the coordinates are as follow…oh and this.
[attachment]

Spencer had remembered on a holo news broadcast about comsexting and she decided to do what all those teenagers were doing. The holophoto was sent to both @[member="Ashin Varanin"] and @[member="Anaya Fen"]. Putting the comm down she looked over her shoulder wondering what was driving her to want to talk to Anaya…it couldn’t just be what happened on Eshan or the conversation Ashin had with her at the wedding. Something else…oh that cake.

Nisha Decrilla

N
What, in the name of the force, was going on?

Anaya read the message again and stared at the image that she had sent along with it. There was no doubting it was Spencer, but the behaviour was so out of place... First Ashin's flirting on Yalara and now this. She sat back in the seat of her desk, fingers drumming for a moment against the mahogany surface. "Captain Crowley, I'm sending you some cooridnates, get me an ETA."

"Half an hour, Ma'am. Would you like me to set a course?"

Anaya pondered for a moment. It could be a trap, it could be utterly innocent and she was reading too much into it. She looked at the picture again. No, this was most certainly not innocent. A smile spread across her face. "Yes please, Captain."

Spencer,
Sadly I had other business to attend to, though I am sorry I missed it. I'm told it was to be the wedding on the century, but then nothing will compare to Eshan now will it? I am on route, ETA half an hour.

That is a lovely dress, shame it hides the delights beneath.

Anaya

Half an hour was enough time to freshen up and slip into a fishtail skirt and corset. She admired herself for a moment in the mirror before smiling widely, as Crowley's smooth voice advised her they were docking with the Peregrine. She left her lightsabers behind, a gesture of times passed, though if Spencer knew what Anaya was planning that would change dramatically again. She pushed the thought of trihexalon from her mind roughly, her lekku quivering with anticipation for what might be.

Looking down she received the message and smiled. Pausing, she looked at the message again and was curious why she was happy over this. The last time she was happy to see Anaya ended in them slapping each other, then lead to them nearly killing each other on a fire planet, oh and let’s not forget the distraction she was so that Moridin could attempt to kill Ashin, her wife. Her grip tightened around the comm for a moment and then washed away, she read the message again and looked at the compliment or whatever it was at the end.

Putting it down she had 30 minutes to prepare. Moving without thinking she washed up a bit and reapplied some of her make up in hopes of remaining presentable. Giving herself a spritz of perfume she moved back towards the bridge and awaited the Twi’lek’s arrival. The woman would know her way around the ship, it wasn’t hard and the layout was a simple path to the bridge where Spencer waited seated on the throne like commander’s chair. Her legs crossed as her small frame leaned into the large chair; she smirked as the doors opened revealing the twi’lek that had seemed to understand the message’s hidden intention.

Spencer didn’t move, but she just sat there and smiled for a minute leaving the two of them in silence. She fought the urge to poke at the other woman’s mind, to see if there was anything threatening about the meeting, but the lack of sabers showed her well enough. If anything happened, Spencer might be the one with the upper hand. Speaking of her hand, it remained rested against her lips as her eyes started at the floor and moved up slowly following the natural curves of the Twi’lek.

Finally resting on her eyes, Spencer lowered her hand and spoke.

“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t interested in what your other business was, but I think that’s a discussion for another day. Like I said I was a bit upset you weren’t at the wedding, it always seems you’re at those sorts of things, but I’m glad you took my invitation seriously.”

There was something different about the girl as she blinked and smirked.

“As for Eshan, I’m sure we can think of a way to one up it? Any ideas?”

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
"Its a discussion, that simply won't happen, Spencer." she purred, moving with feline grace, closer to the throne, eyes glittering with curiosity. What was this new found confidence in the woman before her? She recalled a trembling knight, unable to deal with the emotions that raged in a throne room during a coup. She had carried her to Ashin's side.

Oh how they had grown, they had loved and hated each other, left each other for dead on the fiery planet of Mustafar and now? what was Spencer to Anaya now? A friend or foe?

"Plenty." she replied softly, eyes following the curve of her neck down to her chest where the corset had enhanced Spencer's physique. "But, what of your wife? We wouldn't want her to miss out on the fun a second time round now, would we?"

She was neither. She was no longer a threat to place herself as an enemy, but neither would Anaya consider her a friend, one to confide in. Afterall, If she confided in Spencer, she would only come to hate her again. Still what was the harm in enjoying what you could while it was offered.

"Who would have thought, that the pussycat wore the pants?"

Spencer looked down at her comm as it flashed the message and then the image to her. Her grin only widened knowing that Ashin had received the conversation between Anaya and her. Looking back over at the Twi’lek, Spencer pondered the situation between them. Their relationship [if one could call it that] was a never ending rollercoaster of emotions though in the end of it all one will kill the other – respect possibly it was something. Spencer didn’t move for a moment allowing her guest to make the first move into the room. After she made the pussycat comment, Spencer shook her head slightly and slowly stood up and crossed the gap between them.

Something compelled her to take action, usually she was the time to wait coaxing her lover towards her, but she moved without thinking and stood directly in front of the slightly taller Red woman.

“My wife is well on her way, she knows exactly what was going through my head at the end of the party – you can blame her for this. Though I can’t say I haven’t wondered or even thought on other occasions of calling you especially after we reconnected after your little attack on the Vagrants.”

The younger woman moved closer slightly as she was the one that invaded the space of Anaya Fen. The air of confidence something that Anaya would have never expected from the meek and humble mannered Spencer Jacobs. Remembering the damaged lekku she smirked slightly and reached out attempting to run her slender fingers softly against the sensitive spot.

“As for wearing the pants, Ashin enjoys the break and you can blame her for this confidence. Ashin made me into a weapon, fully capable of protecting myself, the byproduct of course was what I am now. My wife enjoys the repayment…”

Her eyes flickered as she finished invading Anaya’s personal space; glancing slightly upwards she bit her lower lip and felt her lip curl into a smirk.

A lot, are you curious? I’m fully capable of knowing what you want before you want it”

@[member="Anaya Fen"]

Nisha Decrilla

N
"My little attack?" she chuckled "that was all Moridin, sweetheart. I was only there for you..." She trailed off as Spencer drew closer, the confidence was entirely new to Anaya. Lips parted in a small smirk, oh what a weapon she had become. At the end of it all though, Anaya had been right. As a great and powerful tool that Spencer had become under Ashin's tutor, she had become Ashin's weakness. Had she been left to sit upon the throne, Spencer would have been steering the Empire, not Ashin.

What did she care for the Empire now though? Whatever thought transpired after that was rapidly erased as Spencer reached for her lekku. Her hand came up, finger snapping around Spencer's wrist to draw her away, despite the shivers that ran through Anaya, a soft sigh escaping her. "Don't do that." she said with a small shake of her head "Beautiful and confident as you are and curious as I am, you do not get to do that right off the mark. Its cheating... and a little rude." She took the last small step towards Spencer, releasing her wrist, on hand coiled about the woman's waist, the other traced the line of her jaw before running down her neck.

"You do not get to dominate me, pussycat." she purred, hand moving to the back of Spencer's neck gripping it so she could not escape, lips finding hers in a forceful kiss, tongue hot and eager, before she drew back, biting Spencer's lower lip softly.

Spencer raised an eyebrow as she was stopped, of course she would fend off the lekku it was too easy – of course possibly that was the plan. The blonde smirked as she watched the shiver still emit from the sensitive appendage. Either way, Spencer won that small preview round, but Anaya decided to close the gap once more. Spencer knew what was happening next, the grip on her neck was all too familiar and the Twi’lek took the approached of being forceful with her. Ashin had always been that way, until Spencer learned her place. Lips touched and something burned inside of the young woman. She tensed before giving into the kiss and returned it. She fought the urge to hold Anaya in place as she started to pull away. The feeling of the other woman’s teeth biting her lower lip made her gasp slightly.

Hazel eyes opened and narrowed for a moment as Spencer pulled away. Stepping back she used the force to gently shove the Sith Master into the commander’s chair. A grin spread across her face as she turned slightly to look at the woman.

“I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I’m more than just a pussycat, Ms. Fen”

Moving towards the woman she pushed Anaya’s shoulders to the back of the chair and straddled her lap. Leaning forward she nuzzled softly, nipping softly at her neck, but keeping her pinned to the chair. Pulling away slightly, Spencer forced the Twi’lek into another kiss this time she was in control of it and held the woman’s chin in place keeping her from pulling away until Spencer was done.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Every now and again, the Force whispered, guiding Ashin's insight. From time to time, it had saved her life and the lives of those dear to her, or carried powerful news. Today, the Force whispered that, if she didn't hurry to the Peregrine, she'd be watching again. Ashin was not, all told, the adventurous type, but in the end, this was about Spencer, and what Spencer wanted. For once, Ashin was aware, sensitive in the Force, able to hear whispers instead of shouting all the time. As the Peregrine's hatch cycled open, she understood what she would see as she rose into the ship. The long central corridor revealed a command chair, virtually a throne, and two women she knew...rather well.

Unlike some, she hadn't dressed for the occasion per se. What she had would have to do. More than a few conflicted feelings raced through her, but the situation called for direct action Ashin raised her hands, pinning Spencer and Anaya into the throne where her wife straddled the Twi'lek. She kept up the pressure as she approached, and made her presence a little better known with a bite to the ridge of muscle that drew a line from Spencer's neck to her shoulder. She lingered before rising again from where she'd stooped over her wife's back.

"I think we have our work cut out for us," she said hoarsely, and Spencer's dress burst into flames, flaring harmlessly away to ash between her and Anaya. Ashin traced a fingertip in the ash, all up Spencer's back. The universe, after all, could end at any moment, and what Spencer wanted...Spencer was about to get.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya did not fight against Spencer. Oh she would play the dominant one if only for her pride, but this confidence, this power that Spencer displayed was irresistible and Anaya in truth was content to let her have control, simply because she was curious. She knew what Spencer was capable of elsewhere, but in the bedroom? That was another matter.

Lust rose inside her, a burning ache that spread upwards through her stomach and chest, threatening to engulf her mind entirely. Then Ashin walked in, and Anaya's lekku trembled with excitement. "There was me thinking you weren't going to make it." she purred. Finger tips running through ash and across flesh. Her last though before lust took over was simply this.

She had gotten what she had wanted.

It didn’t take long for Spencer to feel Ashin arrive; she could feel the woman half way across the galaxy. A smile crossed her lips as she felt the presence draw ever closer. The bite on her neck made her gasp, but it was what happened next that caused her to turn a bright red. In moments, her dress was gone and that was the end of it all. Holding her breath, Spencer looked back at Ashin over her shoulder and then back at Anaya and knew there was no going back.

Though, there was no reason for her to want to.

“Ow my head.”

Spencer squeezed her from between two bodies and she looked around. One she recognized rather quickly and knew that the woman was always there when she woke up. The other beside her was new and it took her a minute to remember what had happened. Opening her mouth, she went to say something, but quickly became silent as her finger rested against her lips. She was still without her clothing and looked around wondering where it had gone. Once again, a memory flooded her mind and she ran her palm down her face.

Last night escalated rather quickly…

Looking back down at Anaya, she remembered the last time this occurred, though Ashin had decided to watch and then after it all take matters into her own hands. Spencer squeezed her body back down and nestled herself closer to Ashin burrowing her head in the groove of the woman’s neck.

Meh, Ashin and I should stay away from weddings…this is the second time this happens.

@[member="Ashin Varanin"] @[member="Anaya Fen"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
With more than a little surprise and amusement, Ashin woke to find that her arm, the one nestled beneath Spencer's neck, was attached to a hand that was playing games with the tip of Anaya's nearest lekku. Her breath quickened for a moment, and she stopped, hand folding warm around it.

A rush of blood to the head, and she closed in with Spencer as her former apprentice nuzzled into her neck. Her black sweater hung on the corner of the nearby throne, which was sitting at a decidedly skewed angle. They'd broken the throne.

Every instinct of pillow talk she'd acquired being married to Spencer went entirely out the window. Some things, one just didn't say around Anaya Fen. Tweaking the lekku, she disengaged from Spencer with a kiss, and rose. A dark robe floated from the closet and wrapped itself around her.

"There's food," she said, as unromantically as humanly possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom