Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Confess, Fear, Anger, Hate, Suffering, Mordius

The Confessor

T
d7ysb96-fbd1ed4a-3b62-435b-bd21-0085d29bc35f.jpg

Telos IV
Telosian Jedi Academy
Three Years Ago

Walking at a brisk pace in the old temple, he had knew it seen better days. Most of the area has now fallen asunder, more so on the inside as the melted snow now pours into the ever flowing river that was now this strangely odd temple. Moving at a brisk pace, his tendriled face curled as he entered an old meditation chamber, a massive one as before him was many stones, crumbled into one. Going towards it with his long flowing robes, he would brush it aside as he saw a faint trickle of light, pulling out from the rubble was what he came after.

"The Datacron of Lwhekk...at long last. A center of information, all to myself. I will rebuild...in entirety. The Siths own little playground...now mine once more."
Darth Laesis Darth Laesis

d7ysb96-fbd1ed4a-3b62-435b-bd21-0085d29bc35f.jpg

Telos IV
Telosian Jedi Academy
Three Years Ago

Walking at a brisk pace in the old temple, he had knew it seen better days. Most of the area has now fallen asunder, more so on the inside as the melted snow now pours into the ever flowing river that was now this strangely odd temple. Moving at a brisk pace, his tendriled face curled as he entered an old meditation chamber, a massive one as before him was many stones, crumbled into one. Going towards it with his long flowing robes, he would brush it aside as he saw a faint trickle of light, pulling out from the rubble was what he came after.

"The Datacron of Lwhekk...at long last. A center of information, all to myself. I will rebuild...in entirety. The Siths own little playground...now mine once more."

kit-curly-hairstyles-for-men.jpg

Staring at the newcomer from the shadows..he felt the power in him. He knew what he must do, if he could not kill a simple person...how could he ever become something greater?

"Going somewhere? You seem to be lost...let me help you to your grave."

He took a deep breath as he stared at the person, he didn't know the species but...he surely felt some power. The cold air on the skin of the 18 year old apprentice of the First Order, he knew that he would never forget this day.

He didn't know this place well, as he was just searching for something...something that could give him power, he felt it in this very place that he was in. The glimmering walls reflecting on each other, almost made Mordius in awe, but he could not lose focus..

The Confessor

T
There was a bit of silence as he heard the voice echo into the place afar. Standing in the middle of the room, he slowly stared out at the other persons young looking face. Turning as there was a loud clack of his cane, he untwisted it and held it right in the middle of him.

"Fitting that trash like yourself...are already in a cemetary of those already dead before them."

A loud snap-hiss ignited from the lightsaber, pulling away from the cane as it clattered onto the ground before him. It gleamed a silver-esque look as its blade shined with the stones in the meditation chamber. Aiming it lazily with one hand towards the strange person, he started to move forward with a rather pompous stance.

There was a bit of silence as he heard the voice echo into the place afar. Standing in the middle of the room, he slowly stared out at the other persons young looking face. Turning as there was a loud clack of his cane, he untwisted it and held it right in the middle of him.

"Fitting that trash like yourself...are already in a cemetary of those already dead before them."

A loud snap-hiss ignited from the lightsaber, pulling away from the cane as it clattered onto the ground before him. It gleamed a silver-esque look as its blade shined with the stones in the meditation chamber. Aiming it lazily with one hand towards the strange person, he started to move forward with a rather pompous stance.

The young apprentice stared at the man coming towards him..
Is this real...my first fight..already.

Two red crossblade lightsabers came from both of the hands of Valgo Blaze (Soon to be General Mordius) a stern and confident look on the face of him. He was ready...
He felt the most powerful he has ever felt in a while..since the day he was taken from his father..

"You may think you are more known to this type of 'play fight', but I assure you...I am no force to reckon with."

He starts spinning the lightsabers in his hand as he marches towards his opponent.

The Confessor

T
There was a bit of intrigue in his eyes as he noticed the two crossblades igniting before him. Changing his stance ever so slightly, he raised up the blade as he watched the spin towards him. Hearing his taunt, he returned it back as the old one that possessed him now mastered that taunting so long ago.

"A force to be reckoned with? What, should I give you now the play fight weggie?"

Giving a bit of a grin of malice, he would let the spinning blades strike his own blade, flicking them side to side in defense. His other hand would...attempt to say the least, to make him embarrassed alright. He tried to force push under his legs in an attempt more or less to actually force him to the ground and humiliate him. Little did he know though, this one had a bit more fight than others that taunted around like this.

There was a bit of intrigue in his eyes as he noticed the two crossblades igniting before him. Changing his stance ever so slightly, he raised up the blade as he watched the spin towards him. Hearing his taunt, he returned it back as the old one that possessed him now mastered that taunting so long ago.

"A force to be reckoned with? What, should I give you now the play fight weggie?"

Giving a bit of a grin of malice, he would let the spinning blades strike his own blade, flicking them side to side in defense. His other hand would...attempt to say the least, to make him embarrassed alright. He tried to force push under his legs in an attempt more or less to actually force him to the ground and humiliate him. Little did he know though, this one had a bit more fight than others that taunted around like this.

Without noticing the apprentice used the force to take one of the huge broken pillars and pull it towards himself in blazing speeds clashing in the back of his opponent. He seemed proud of himself, he knew the force was strong with him.

"YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME! So..I will destroy you...Just like I shall destroy the Jedi ORDER!"\
Not giving his opponent any time to get up he starts swinging his lightsabers towards him. A menacing smile on his face, almost like he enjoys seeing wreckage upon everything.

He stared into the eyes of his opponent, as he was walking towards him with he crossblades spiraling around.

"I read the books...and this is how General Previous killed many of the Jedi kind...I studied the ancient articles, and it will be the same technique I use to kill you!"

The Confessor

T
Being thrown forward, he would roll onto the ground. That was a bit surprising! Seeing him swing the blades, he did not even attempt to defend as he threw a hand up and cast Force Flash to blind him for a few moments. It was like a flashbang as he used the little bit of time to vanish from view for a moment. Hearing how he wanted to destroy so much, he quickly came into view almost right after it, letting him have very little time to block a saber strike from behind, he was a practioner of Force Stealth! Holding the blade harshly onto the other, he used his brute strength to try and shove him forward, his other hand ready to catch the blade and shove as well.

"Studying is harder than killing runt. For a Sith, you are a rabid dog...ones we killed back on Korriban when we had no place for them when I was around!"

Being thrown forward, he would roll onto the ground. That was a bit surprising! Seeing him swing the blades, he did not even attempt to defend as he threw a hand up and cast Force Flash to blind him for a few moments. It was like a flashbang as he used the little bit of time to vanish from view for a moment. Hearing how he wanted to destroy so much, he quickly came into view almost right after it, letting him have very little time to block a saber strike from behind, he was a practioner of Force Stealth! Holding the blade harshly onto the other, he used his brute strength to try and shove him forward, his other hand ready to catch the blade and shove as well.

"Studying is harder than killing runt. For a Sith, you are a rabid dog...ones we killed back on Korriban when we had no place for them when I was around!"

"I WILL NOT...BE Your failure...I will be your regret! I am your anger, fear, and HATE in one of all..."

The blade of his cut the arm of the young apprentice, and he went stumbling back. Pain in his eyes, which made him angry...like he needed the so called, Sith's blood.

He moves his sabers up and slices down, the Sith blocking both of the lightsabers coming down on him, he then kicked the Sith making him tumble back.

The sith got back up and they started clashing their sabers, doing all of these moves...it is obvious that the young apprentice was in fact studying the ancient books.

The Confessor

T
Scoring a cut, the Confessor smirked as he kept walking forward with a bit more confidence in his abilites. Throwing his blade down once, he smashed into blocking each strike once more before receiving a kick that made him stumble back. Giving a bit of an annoyed grunt, he would Force Pull from afar his saber staff and attempt to clonk him on the back of the head. If it hit, it would make a gong like noise.

Throwing his lightsaber down at one of the more known moves to the Confessor, he would back up a step and with his left hand on his mouth, make an arching like motion and breath out fire. The fire while swirling around forward trying to strike Mordius, turned into a strange amalgamation of a mythical being of fire, like a Battle Hydra, almost like a Sith Ritual. Giving a bit of a strange cackle, he seemed to be enjoying himself in this fight.

Scoring a cut, the Confessor smirked as he kept walking forward with a bit more confidence in his abilites. Throwing his blade down once, he smashed into blocking each strike once more before receiving a kick that made him stumble back. Giving a bit of an annoyed grunt, he would Force Pull from afar his saber staff and attempt to clonk him on the back of the head. If it hit, it would make a gong like noise.

Throwing his lightsaber down at one of the more known moves to the Confessor, he would back up a step and with his left hand on his mouth, make an arching like motion and breath out fire. The fire while swirling around forward trying to strike Mordius, turned into a strange amalgamation of a mythical being of fire, like a Battle Hydra, almost like a Sith Ritual. Giving a bit of a strange cackle, he seemed to be enjoying himself in this fight.

He looked at the dragon, and with a yell of power he uses a force...something amazing to blow the dragon out..it seemed as a blue power came from the hands of the young one.

He stared at the fight, he was angry...power in his eyes...the young apprentice was ready for anything, upset at how this fight is going.

"If not surrender...than you are truly DEAD!"

The apprentice force pushes his opponent to the ground and kicks his jaw.

He stares down at the fallen sith...
076542500_1421922272-Game-of-Thrones-season-fo-014.jpg

"This is where you die...choking on your OWN WORDS!"

The apprentice force chokes his opponent off the ground and suspends him 10 feet in the air, grasping his fist tighter with each second passes.

Last edited:

The Confessor

T
He felt the Force Push as the fire dragon swirled out from existence, destroyed so easily that it honestly annoyed him greater. Moving forward as he breathed more fire, before it became obvious it was a trap, being force pushed onto the ground.

"Been there, DONE THAT!"

Trying to swipe at his foot, it instead made the lightsaber get kicked out of his hands. Then the Force Choke flew him upwards in the air, feeling his throat constrict. He was very well used to this power and without hesitation, raised his left hand out to do that ridiculous Force Blind technique again. Only this time, it may not work as well as the lightsaber spun towards the supposed Sith Apprentice as its silver etched blade tried to cleave his head off!

He felt the Force Push as the fire dragon swirled out from existence, destroyed so easily that it honestly annoyed him greater. Moving forward as he breathed more fire, before it became obvious it was a trap, being force pushed onto the ground.

"Been there, DONE THAT!"

Trying to swipe at his foot, it instead made the lightsaber get kicked out of his hands. Then the Force Choke flew him upwards in the air, feeling his throat constrict. He was very well used to this power and without hesitation, raised his left hand out to do that ridiculous Force Blind technique again. Only this time, it may not work as well as the lightsaber spun towards the supposed Sith Apprentice as its silver etched blade tried to cleave his head off!

The apprentice looked right before the blade hit his face, slashing and burning half of his right bit of face off. He tumbled to the ground murmuring...

Both fell to the ground, his opponent fell onto his knees from the air, and looked upon his fallen young opponent.

The young apprentice stared at the wall, only one of his eyes was working.. anger filled him, his face burning in excruciating pain, he has never experienced before.

"Yo--you ar---are..not...th-the one to e-end me!"

The Confessor

T
Gripping onto his lighsaber as he fell to the ground, he grunted and gripped it tightly, a large amount of fire now surrounding the blade. Walking forward in a bit of a stumble, he went over to him and held the blade over his head.

"Die you little kriffer...KIASHAHIIIIII!!"

Screeching out something horrendous in Sith as he was ready to drive down a lightsaber surrounded with flames into his enemy!

Gripping onto his lighsaber as he fell to the ground, he grunted and gripped it tightly, a large amount of fire now surrounding the blade. Walking forward in a bit of a stumble, he went over to him and held the blade over his head.

"Die you little kriffer...KIASHAHIIIIII!!"

Screeching out something horrendous in Sith as he was ready to drive down a lightsaber surrounded with flames into his enemy!

The apprentice looked at him, his hand flew up quickly and he made a tight fist.

"Y-YoU UNDER-ESTEMATE MY...POWER!"

The lightsaber from behind came at insane speeds, right before the apprentice's enemy struck down on him, the apprentice's saber went right through the chest of the Sith Lord..giving him only a few seconds to say his last words.

The Confessor

T
There was those words yet he heard the KA-KLANG noise as it went through him. There was a bit of silence as he held the blade over his head before he slowly lowered his arms. His eyes seemed to be...very angered, frustrated even. Making a step forward, he used his left arm to do a Force Choke but it only instead...lifted him up onto his feet. Giving a bit of a grunt as rage finally filled his eyes once more for the final time, he finally went onto his knees, collapsing as the Force Signature of the Confessor started to spike, even more so than usual around the Sith Apprentice.

The structure was now starting to shake. The entire building was attempting to crumble around them as the Confessors head laid low and no longer moved. On his body, items clanged away as several unique items were now available for the taking...but he only had time for one of them to take.

Clock is ticking.

Lightsaber Cane (Confessors)
Lorekeeper Line Blood
Lorekeeper Book (Teaches Conjuration of Pyromancy Force Induced Entites)
Alfred Muscovite
Phkalt Metal (Enough for Personal Use Only, three pound block)

There was those words yet he heard the KA-KLANG noise as it went through him. There was a bit of silence as he held the blade over his head before he slowly lowered his arms. His eyes seemed to be...very angered, frustrated even. Making a step forward, he used his left arm to do a Force Choke but it only instead...lifted him up onto his feet. Giving a bit of a grunt as rage finally filled his eyes once more for the final time, he finally went onto his knees, collapsing as the Force Signature of the Confessor started to spike, even more so than usual around the Sith Apprentice.

The structure was now starting to shake. The entire building was attempting to crumble around them as the Confessors head laid low and no longer moved. On his body, items clanged away as several unique items were now available for the taking...but he only had time for one of them to take.

Clock is ticking.

Lightsaber Cane (Confessors)
Lorekeeper Line Blood
Lorekeeper Book (Teaches Conjuration of Pyromancy Force Induced Entites)
Alfred Muscovite
Phkalt Metal (Enough for Personal Use Only, three pound block)

The apprentice takes the line blood as he watched the Sith Lord, die...And he runs out of the building..and escapes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom