Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confederate Knight Interest Check

So, had this little idea that I wanted to see who all might be interested in partaking in. Over the course of several discussions about certain aspects of the faction I'm a part of, I've had this wonderful idea burrowing its way into my mind. A collection of ideas that I'm slowly working into an organization within the CIS, and potentially reaching beyond the bounds of the Confederacy. So I'm here to pitch yall on the idea of the Confederate Knights (Working title).

Honorable, Devout, and dedicated to the ideals of peace, freedom, and justice, the Confederate Knights seek to protect the citizens of the Confederacy from threats both within and without. Built around a rather old and archaic idea, the Knights draw inspiration from ancient and arguably fictional texts that speak of knights sworn to the defense of their people, not for their own glory, but because it is their duty.

The Knights as they exist today were formed as a loose coalition to track down and detain a powerful rogue element in the galaxy that threatens not only the Confederacy, but all of the free worlds. Not for their own glory. But to become a symbol of hope and freedom to the galaxy.

If this sounds like something you'd wanna join up on, hit me up and I'll be sure to include you in the inaugural thread. At this point in time a lot of the lore is still being written, and all suggestions are welcomed. Membership is exclusive to Force Sensitive beings, and while wielding Lightsabers is recommended for that classic Knight's Sword aesthetic, all styles and Force Doctrines are accepted. We hope you'll join us, be it on an existing character, or a brand new character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom