Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC 2nd MIL Battalion: Tunnel Strill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Tunnel_Strill.png

Concord Dawn Akaanir!

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a group of Mandalorians that fought on Concord Dawn that are now falling under Gred Fleet.
  • Image Credit: Strill from here, rest by me in Paint 3D
  • Role: Disruption, Covert Ops, MIL
  • Links: Concord Dawn, Clan Gred, Trayc'kad, Trayc'kal, Strill
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: 2nd MIL Battalion, Formerly the Concord Dawn Resistance, Tunnel Strill
  • Affiliation: Clan Gred, Mandalorians
  • Classification: Black Ops, Beastmasters, Resistance Tactics Operations, Marine, Landing, Infantry.
  • Description: After the Battle of Concord Dawn, some of Clan Gred still remained on the surface. Not able to run, those that remained decided to go into hiding, taking on the Sith from the shadows, often with the use of Strill or other native animals. This would lead to their nickname, Tunnel Strill. They would later be picked up by the clan during the short time the world was recaptured, and would become the 2nd MIL Battalion, though they kept there tactics.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
  • Unit Size: Medium
  • Unit Availability: Unique
  • Unit Experience: Veteran
  • Equipment:
  • Trayc'kad or a pair of Trayc'kal, Light Mandalorian armor, Explosives, Strill, various blasters.
  • Combat Function: The Tunnel Strill use insurgent tactics and skilled beastmasters to fight in asymmetric warfare. they will also use more traditional tactics when they have the advantage in a fight.

Strengths:
  • Hit and fade.
  • Melee and beast combat.
Weaknesses:
  • Small size can limit combat ability.
  • Lack of vehicles.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
After Clan Gred evacuated everyone they could, those that remained and survived the initial Sith attack regrouped. Most left were young and battered, but still had the fire to fight within them. Concord Dawn was their home, and they were still there, so they'd fight however they could. A young beastmaster named Jai'galaar Gred, son of the head beastmaster of the clan, Talyn, stepped forward to lead the group, and quickly devised plans to disrupted the Sith. They also began to send messages in something Jai called "Strill Speak," a language cooked by his mother during the Force Purge, which boded well for remaining hidden. With plans in place, the group went to work.

After forming, the small group of fighters continued to fight. Ready to make Concord Dawn the most difficult planet for the Sith to keep hold of. After the Sith defeat at Mandalore, Clan Gred was able to reunite with the band of resistance fighters, and would soon organize them into a new unit, the 2nd MIL Battalion. After a short time of remaining on Concord Dawn, the Gred's again had to leave, this time for safety, and with enough time to ensure everyone was there. Now the Tunnel Strill have been based within Gred Fleet, along with the 1st Mil Battalion, aka the Netherhounds.

Last edited:
Looks good to me. Always like some resistance fighters and how they function! Looking forward to see how they develop over the course of the story.

[member="Mig Gred"] [member="John Locke"]

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Srina Talon Srina Talon Ok. Now they're ready.
  • Added a unit patch.
  • Update Role and Links.
  • Updated Unit Names and Description.
  • Updated HQ and Goals, and added Reputation.
  • Updated size and Composition.
  • Updated Members.
  • Updated History.

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Mig Gred Mig Gred , evening! Hope you've had a lovely day. I have a few things to address before I can approve this one.

Formatting | The first thing I noticed as I glanced over and later took a deeper look as I read through is that you seem to have mixed in the Army Lore template and the Combat Unit NPC template. If this is to remain an NPC submission, you will need to remove the portions that relate to the Army template as well as add in the quoted Combat Information section.

COMBAT INFORMATION: The combination of Unit Size and Availability below is the indicator of how numerous your unit is. Stormtroopers for instance would be considered Large/Common, while Rogue Squadron would be a Small/Unique unit. Majority Force User Units are prohibited from being Common or Large. The stronger and more specialized your unit is (FU or NFU), the smaller and less common it should be.
  • Unit Size: [ This is how many individuals make up a single unit. Choose from Small (each unit is small, comprising a dozen members or less), Medium (moderately sized units, often specialized), Large (many individuals, often compromising the rank and file). ]
  • Unit Availability: [ This is how many units are available for deployment. Choose from Unique (only one), Rare (very few, difficult to replace, may have long training times), Uncommon (some, replaceable, enough to support), Common (many, easy to replace, likely with more always in training). ]
  • Unit Experience: [ How experienced is this unit? Choose from Rabble, Recruit, Trained, Veteran, Elite. Veteran and Elite are more appropriate to smaller, less common units with lower casualty rates than the rank and file, while Trained and lower are appropriate for larger, more common units with higher replacement needs. You are encouraged to update the units, as they grow through RP in experience, through the submission modification thread. ]
  • Equipment: [ If your unit possesses any specialty equipment (weapons, armor, combat tools, star fighters, landing ships, etc.) list them and provide links here. Check the table below for production level and affiliation of any Factory submissions based on the unit's size and availability- those that are inappropriate will need to be changed. The unit may use equipment of the listed production or higher production values, but not lower. ]
    m9iV36K.png
  • Combat Function: [ Describe this unit’s general function in combat. Put things like tactics, habits, goals, how they interact with other parts of a larger army, do they need support or are they the support, etc. ]

Links | Your Clan Gred link wasn't updated to the new version of the site, I've provided an updated link here. I've also gotten links for Trayc'kad and Trayc'kal.

As always, give me a tag if you have concerns or are simply done with edits!

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
Mig Gred Mig Gred Thank you for fixing the format of the sub! Your links still seem to be outdated, would you mind updating those? Once that's fixed, I can approve this for ya! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom