Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Concerns of Molgeth

DoU80Mq.png

Addressed to the office of the Lord Commander of the Knights Obsidian:

To whom it may concern,

This is an official requisition of assistance in possibility of the presence of a Nexus of the Force on the planet Yesmireen.

It has come to the attention of the office of the Viceroy of Yesmireen that unexplainable episodic scenarios have sprung up from citizens in proximity to an area known as Molgeth in the wilderness of Yesmireen. While a great number of resources and manpower has been exerted in order to unravel the mystery as to what has caused such manic changes in personal behavior, it has been determined that this is not of a biological origin.

Furthermore, upon recent visit to the planet from the Exarch, Adron Malvern Adron Malvern , it has been brought up that this particular scenario is likely induced by the presence of a Force Nexus, though this hypothesis can not be confirmed nor disaffirmed at this time.

My office has since moved to implement heavy restrictions on thoroughfare of the area in order to prevent further unnecessary changes toward individual behavior which sees elevated levels of passion and aggression within individuals affected. The duration of these events varies, as does the periods of individual recovery, but both seemed to be linked to the length of tenure spent in the area known as Molgeth.

Confirmation of the receipt of this secured message is requested, along with any guidance on steps to take in the meantime with regards to these events.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Viceroy Valnora,

I would like to thank you for bringing this anomaly to our attention. While I am certain there is something at work here, your diligence to secure the area is much appreciated. As you are aware our numbers have been devastated by the activation of an artifact of unknown origins. In light of this I must ask you for more detail into what is happening in this area you deem to be a force nexus.

I will send a team to investigate as soon as we can spare the resources. In the meantime if you could detail your findings it would help me prioritize the severity of this particular investigation.

Gerwald Lechner
Lord Commander of Knights Obsidian

DoU80Mq.png

Addressed to the office of the Lord Commander of the Knights Obsidian:

Lord Commander Lechner,

Firstly, I would like to express to you my appreciation for your prompt response to my request. I understand fully that times are hard for those among your organization, and as such, that is why I delayed delivering upon you this requisition until I was certain that all viable actions and investigations were accomplished that were within my realm of power. As all such tests have achieved an inconsequential outcome, there leaves us little belief of this anomaly to be of nature and thus must originate from a source beyond our understanding. A source we believe might be the Force after counsel with Exarch Malvern during his impromptu inspection of our world and its ability to support an increase of Confederate troops to be garrisoned here.

We do have little tangible evidence toward what is happening in this anomalous area. That said, what we do know is this. Time spent within the realm of influence of this Molgeth expounds upon one’s rage and aggression. Depending upon the length of tenure in the area affected, seemingly controls the degree upon which those emotions see escalation. There have been twelve cases thus far of individuals with no prior criminal history, nor psychiatric record of mental health issues, that have become violent and attempted murder, or been successful in doing so. Recovery from the altered mental state is noted to correlate directly to the amount of time an individual spent within the area of influence. Because of this, all scientists that have investigated the area for any length of time are immediately placed into quarantine until such time as their aggression levels have normalized along with any other vitals.

Also of note is that in the majority of cases, those affected have spoken of a certain desire for power, though what this power is, and if it even exists have yet to be confirmed.

If you would have any other questions and concerns in regards to this requisition, please do not hesitate to reach out again to my office.

ycWYpDs.png

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Vicetoy Valnora,

I appreciate the information you have passed along. Without a personal visit I can ascertain if the reactions are the cause of a Nexus, or something else entirely. Reports of similar instances have been reaching my office at an alarming rate, a fact which disturbs me greatly. If it would please you, and make the citizens of Yesmireen feel more at ease, I will personally oversee the investigation into this matter.

Please make the proper accommodations to receive myself and a maximum of three others. We shall arrive by end of day tomorrow.

-- Gerwald Lechner

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom