Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concerning Mandalore

So. I've been effectively living under a rock concerning site events. There is a Canon artifact that, at the last time it appeared in any media, was on the planet. So I want to know what exactly happened to Mandalore, as it appears to have something catastrophic occur. I want to know if it's worth going after on Mandalore or if Mandalore is too destroyed that the item would be eradicated beyond reasonable doubt.

[member="Davin Kal'Bith"]

The lightsaber of Dark Acolyte Savage Oppress. Last time it was on screen, it was in that chamber underneath Maul's throne room on Mandalore. Alternatively, I know of a second location of where it could be.

Jak Skirata

J
You could search. Post-Maul the Mandalorians didn't really have need of a Throne or throne room. Much of the planet is dysfunctional but livable. Good luck searching through the ruins

Sal Katarn

S
Mandalore had a supervolcano go off. It's cataclysmic, but you could possibly find something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom