Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete my Training, plz

Hello folks,

I have been so focused on wrapping up some of my subs, that I forgot to work on my main guy. He is a very talented and gifted Sith Acolyte, with insane amounts of potential. Has received some training from his previous two masters, but they sort of vanished, so someone needs to finish it. What he needs is an ultra powerful Sith Lord, who will fully complete his training and promote him to the next highest rank, knight or Lord or whatever. His two previous Sith Masters were two Dark Lords of the Sith and Sith Emperors, so that gives you an idea of his promise & potential and the importance for someone very powerful to finish training him. I prefer Sith Lords who have an established power base, but I will entertain other offers as well.

Thank you

May the Dark Side serve you well

Absolute Knowledge Corrupts Absolutely
Lady Marrow has been around a little bit, she was also the apprentice of a Dark Lord of the Sith. If you'd like their story to be less master - student and more two people learning together, or finding things to teach themselves. That could be fun.

Just saw your message in Discord Kesran. Ulrich is already acquainted with Marrow so he wouldn't be adverse to holding classes with both of them. Ulrich isn't exactly what one would call a master of the force when compared to figures like Prazutis or Shaper, but he does have lots of 'friends' in the dirt of Korriban that can assist in that sort of thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom