Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eternal Empire

“We are the Eternal Empire! The end of the evolutionary line! The past is our faith. The present is our struggle. The future is ours to claim. And ours alone.” Vast, immersive lore. Gritty warzones. Political intrigue. Adventure rife with peril...

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Minor Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Competition: STRATCOM positions

Death before dishonour!
Anyone can re-apply for STRATCOM positions as all members have been inactive in recent months, so all positions are free. So, anyone who wants to keep their current position they should also submit a new application. (Overlord is an exception because it is still a position of trust.)

Structure of the STRATCOM:
  • Overlord: The Overlord takes the role of the Emperor's/Empress' right hand, effectively functioning as the lieutenant of the monarch and the second in command, acting as regent of the Empire, should the Emperor/Empress be incapacitated.
  • Overseer of the Armed Forces: The Overseer of the Armed Forces is the official tasked with leading, organizing and outfitting the Eternal Army.
  • Overseer of the Office of Finances: Occupying a highly crucial role within Strategic Command, the Overseer of the Office of Finances is responsible for managing the economy and finances of the Eternal Empire.
  • Overseer of the Supreme Court: The Overseer of the Supreme Court is tasked with organizing and leading the judicial branch of the Eternal Empire, appointing and dismissing judges and making decisions concerning the judiciary.
  • Overseer of the Committee for Public Works: The Overseer of the Commission of Public Works handles education and healthcare within the Empire, along with infrastructure and development, insuring that these departments operate smoothly and efficiently.
  • Overseer of the Intelligence Committee: A far less conspicuous, but no less important role, is that of the Overseer of the Intelligence Committee, who is responsible for handling tasks which require discression. The Overseer of the Intelligence Committee is in charge of the Empire's espionage, assassination and propaganda departments.
  • Overseer of Scientific Development: The latest position, which was given a role only after the beginning of Ingrid L'lerim's reign. It is the responsibility of the person in this position to oversee all government scientific developments, to decide which priority to give, and how much to allocate. All scientific developments belong here, not just the military industry.

Positions:
  • Overlord: Tubrok Ragal Tubrok Ragal
  • Overseer of the Armed Forces: Baron Reinhardt Ström Baron Reinhardt Ström
  • Overseer of the Office of Finances: Can be applied for
  • Overseer of the Supreme Court: Can be applied for
  • Overseer of the Committee for Public Works: Can be applied for
  • Overseer of the Intelligence Committee: Can be applied for
  • Overseer of Scientific Development: Trinity Harris Trinity Harris

Application form:
    Character name: The name of the applicant character.
    Position: The position applied for.
    Why?: Why would you want this position (IC and OOC)? You why and why your character?
    Why you?: Why should you and your character be chosen for this position? What knowledge / background does the character have to be able to fill this position? What plans would you have for the position (IC and OOC)? What do you want to achieve?
    Extra question: How do the characters fit into the idea of the Eternal Empire and the military? How do they see the military and political affairs of the Eternal Empire? Or for Force User characters, why would they choose Sith when they have a completely different idea than what they accepted in the Eternal Empire?

Code:
    [b]Character name[/b]:
    [b]Position[/b]:
    [b]Why?[/b]:
    [b]Why you?[/b]:
    [b]Extra question[/b]:

It is important to note that anyone who is not active enough will be removed from the position and then it will be placed in the vacant positions.
    Important note two: All positions require the candidate to be a member of the army / navy, i.e. be a soldier (officer).

Last edited:
Character name: Shran
Position: Overseer of the Armed Forces
Why?:

IC: To put his decades of experience both in politics and in the military serving Empires that have come before to use

OOC: It's the best possible fit for a man of Shran's background and my writing experience on this site
Why you?:

IC: Shran spent time as a governor in the First Order. He also served as the Secretary of Defense, a top level cabinet official, in the Core Imperial Confederation before its collapse. Following its fall he spent time as the Commander in Chief of an Imperial Remnant born from the CIC. When the Greyson Imperium laid claim to Coruscant, Shran defended the Imperial Palace until the last man. Eventually offering his conditional surrender, using it to negotiate his way into a seat in the House of Lords within the Greyson Imperium. The Lord Imperator granted Shran control of Empress Teta where he would serve as prefect until defecting from the Greyson Imperium.

OOC: Like I said before, this position is a good fit for both the character and my writing experience on this site. All of the events listed above are all things that I had to RP in order for them to even be considered canon, in terms of this site's storyline.
Extra question: Shran has the unique perspective of having been in both military and political positions. He knows firsthand how important having cohesion between military and political affairs can be, specifically for empires and other autocracies. Generally in factions like that, the government's strength and ability to maintain order comes directly from the military. The problem is many politicians see the military as a tool to be controlled and wielded like a blunt object. Most military leaders see politicians as greedy, power-hungry people who don't know what it's like in the "real world". Having lived in both spheres, Shran can avoid such shortsightedness.

Overseer for Imperial Scientific Development
Character name: Trinity Harris Trinity Harris
Position: Overseer of Scientific Development

Why?:
  • IC
Trinity has years of experience as a scientist working on important projects, this is the dream job of every imperial scientist.
  • OOC
I think it would be fun to have a position like this and give me a space to exercise my scientific RP. It would also be an important oppurtunity for a character that has grown with her science.

Why you?:
  • IC
Trinity is talents, but young and dynamic. Her views have not had time to be prejudiced by time and other preconceptions. Her name has been associated with several discoveries including Bacta-H and she has the faith of the Empress enough to be invited to diplomatic ventures that are technically well above her pay grade.
  • OOC
I feel like I will be able to and have the desire to contribute to the storyline and world building of the Eternal Empire, I have a good relationship with the other members and thoroughly enjoy collaborative writing. I would plan on, with the approval of the faction staff, like to throw some discovery scientific threads about and maybe even the odd sub competition.

Extra question:
While not originally a military character, Trinity has developed a huge respect for the Eternal Military through both a personal romantic connection and watching their work as protectors.

She has taken the decision to join the military and is now a Warrant Officer working in the Imperial Science Directorate. She is of low rank due to her short time in the military but plans to advance, the application has just come now because of the resignation of her highly respected collegue Ladybug Ladybug and these opportunities do not come up often.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom