Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company & Workshop Overhaul 5.0

Gilamar Skirata said:
So now we have 12 (6 subs and either 6 threads or 6 codex subs or whatever mix in between) instead of the original 6 to go from T5 to T6? I only had two more threads/codex locations left and now I've got 6 to do? When does this go into effect?

[member="Jamie Pyne"] [member="Lily Kuhn"]
You were required to either do 6 rp threads before, or 3 threads and 9 submissions (12). You are only required to do a maximum of 12 combinations of either RP threads or codex/factory submissions.

This has gone into effect as of 12:29 PM Eastern time today. (2 1/2 hours)

Saffron said:
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

I noticed the verbiage of "new" contracts is no longer present. Are we able to make contracts with previous PC companies or major factions done in previous tiers?

IE, if we did one contract with a company at tier 4, and we made a new contract (new thread different contract criteria) with the same company in tier 5, is that allowed?
As long as it is a new contract and new thread, yes.

Gilamar Skirata said:
[member="Lily Kuhn"]

Follow up question, I only had three requirements left from before. When does this go in effect because now I have 6 due to other shifts in the template.
Can you pm me what you have currently and what you're in need of with the new tier ups?

We're going to be allowing a30 day window to use the previous progression system. [member="Gilamar Skirata"] [member="Saffron"] [member="Cradossk"] [member="Pella Vun"]

Quoron Mantis said:
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

My workshop makes custom swords for people. Would those count as a specialty product or personal commission?
The submissions would be specialty products, the threads you do are personal commissions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom