Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Company over Lava

Scald watched as the other Mando pulled off his pack.
“So what’s your name?” She asked- preferring to not think of him as the generalisation of Mando.
Sanooth stood back up and wandered off- probably to go check on his friends. Fana climbed vertically back up Scalds armor.

Talon Aegis

T
Watching the massive tiger he nodded a farewell to it, being surprised that he would.

"I am Talon, a mercenary." Deciding to leave out that many of his jobs would classify him as an assassin. Talon threw the same question back at her, "What is your name, fellow Mandalorian."

Watching the Fana walk up the fellow Mando's armor, he let out a little chuckle.

Scald Scald

Talon Aegis

T
“Well Scald it has been a pleasure meeting you and your, ‘assassins’.” Talon said this last part still believing them to not be that, but he was willing to entertain the idea.

Watching Fana he realized how easily he was broken out of his usual way, of quietness. Pets could be odd creatures.

Scald Scald

Scald smiled at his doubtfulness- ah well. Twill be amusing if he dares to try anything suspicious, they will be on top of him in seconds.

"And it has been a pleasure meeting you Talon," She said, amused at his sudden talkative spree. Fana gave a little laugh from her helmet and looked smug- as smug as a feline can, that is. Then Scald remembered the actual dilemma- where the kriff were they headed?

"You said you needed to hide?" She said, turning back to the original matter, "Any place in particular? Cause I've got a job to get to."

Talon Aegis

T
Renn thought about what Scald asked for a moment, “I do have a place, no planet just an asteroid in the middle of nowhere, I have its coordinates.” With this he passed her a pad to plug into the navigator for new coordinates. “There I should have enough food and a means to get back to a planet.”

Scald Scald

Talon handed her a datapad that held the coordinates of the place he wanted to go, on cue, H6 came down the stairs and took it after scanning it for a second. Scald nodded at her and she went back upstairs to put in the hyperspace coordinates. Still feeling guilty at destroying his ship and ruining his job- she decided to make him an offer.

"I can give you more supplies- as I am the reason you are left without them."

Scald could feel Fana nodding on top of her head.

"And may I propose something, a collaboration of sorts?"

Talon Aegis

T
Talon stood there listening to Scald, “I am in no need of new supplies, all necessary equipment should be at the asteroid.”

He was a but fought off guard by the second suggestion, he pondered it for a minute, this could be a chance to reconnect with a fellow Mandalorian. “What do you have in mind if we were to work together.”

Talon looked at Fana which was about eye level with him.
Scald Scald

“As I said,” Scald explained,”I have a job of sorts lined up. It pays well and we could work together on it.”

She waited to see what he would say- and noticed his sights to be on Fana, who was at his head height.
Fana seemed to be asking him if he was willing to join them- only with her eyes of course, but it was clear nonetheless.

Talon Aegis

T
Talon again pondered the idea while looking at Fana, “If we do work together I do have one rule, I deal with personal qualms alone, even if I’m going to die, I will deal with it.”

Talon beloved in the idea of honor, and promised himself that he would have his own fights, if someone challenges him, it is their own doing. It was his job to settle it.

Scald Scald

Scald believed those terms acceptable,”If you decide to collaborate, I will respect your wishes.”

Fana nodded as well. Then returned to her piercing and questioning stare. For thequestion still remained.

Talon Aegis

T
Talon pondered it for another, moment, "If you accept the dangers of working with me, I do accept." Nodding when he finished liking what he had proposed. Talon had many people after him and anyone who worked with him was at risk.

Scald Scald

Scald smiles- she had just as many people on her tail as he did. A bio-weapon creator usually does.

“Good. Then we are in agreement.”

H6 came plodding back down the stairs.Probably having been listening to their conversation. It was concerned at her next statement.

“So your sticking around. Yay.”

Talon Aegis

T
Talon looked at the droid, nodding in its direction. Talon looked down at a data pad and saw he had a new bounty on him, wasn't his highest but still enough to turn some heads.

Shaking his head he put the data pad away. Talon continued to think to himself adding up about how many men he thought would come for him, shrugging.

Scald Scald

Scald turned to H6.
“Coordinated in?”

H6 nodded and turned with a clearly distasteful eye towards Talon. For some reason she didn’t like him.

“I am going to check on Sanooth,” H6 announced after glares at Talon, then she stormed off. Scald followed her with her eyes.
“I have no idea what’s gotten onto her”

Talon Aegis

T
Watching the droid Talon was confused by its distaste, then again he really didn't understand why, but had his suspicions. Watching it eye him he just rolled his eyes in his helmet.

Watching it walk off Talon nodded a goodbye to it, when Scald asked about it, he responded with, "I'd assume, because I shot back." This got a chuckle out of Talon shaking his head.

Scald Scald

Scald let out a small laugh at that. H6 didn’t like most organics, and when they shot back, they died. She was most likely pisses because she couldn’t kill him.

“Yeah- That Shard really hates organics,especially those she can’t kill”

Talon Aegis

T
Letting out a little chuckle, "She could try." Frankly he didn't care, if a droid hated him it didn't really affect what he did.

"Shall I get a tour of your ship, learn what I am working with and a more suitable place to put my pack and weapons."

Scald Scald

Talon Aegis

T
Talon nodded getting ready to following her when she started to show him, watching Fana hop down, he started to like the little animal, finding its actions humorous and enjoyable. Looking back at the Mando he nodded as he was ready to follow.

Scald Scald

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom