Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Company over Lava

Talon Aegis

T
Breaking free of the grasp he pointed a pistol at her chest, instead of firing he pulled up and backed off. "Shall we find a better solution?" While Talon wasn't to keen on ending a fight, but he still had to get this ship off this rock and he didn't want it to be too destroyed to salvage. If anything he'd just force her out of the ship and make repairs.

Scald Scald

Scald smiled beneath her helmet.

“Sure.”

She quickly raised her blaster and shot the dashboard in a rapid spur of fire. That should keep him grounded for a few days. Scald was a scientist and knew how to build and destroy to perfection.
She couldn’t allow him to leave this rock with the lava. That was a given. And she was prepared to fight for that.

Talon Aegis

T
Watching the shots hit the board he just sighed, his attempt to stop what was caused. Waving the smoke away, he was a little surprised to see it was a Mando, "Now... why are you sabotaging my mission, I need this quarter's pay." He was curious but his eyes still lay on the dashboard hoping the necessary controls weren't destroyed.

Scald Scald

Scald felt a little guilty for destroying his controls. But- she shot once more, destroying all necessary controls.

Well, it’s not this guys fault. Sorry bout that.

“I’ll pay you what you were going to get payed. I won’t let you leave with the lava.”

Talon Aegis

T
Turning to the final shot, he looked at where it was shot, and with the hole in the lava the ship is as good as destroyed. Luckily this was a loaned ship, or he'd be a bit more annoyed if it was his.

"First, are you sure you can even compensate, and explain to me why I cannot leave with the lava."

Now he had to get off this rock somehow.

Scald listened as he spoke. Uh- yeah, she probably couldn’t compensate.

“If your boss didn’t tell you- why should I.”
Anyone else knowing was a danger. Kriff this keeps on getting more complicated.

Talon Aegis

T
"Because if I don't know why I can't leave hell with it, I'm going to be pissed, stranded, and not paid, then I suddenly find my own ways off." He stood there holstering his pistol shaking his head in disappointment.

Scald let out a bark of a laugh. Good answer. Ah well- I’ll tell ‘im.

“The minerals in this lava can be used to cause mass destruction. That is no doubt what’s going to happen to it when you bring it in. There. You’re less pissed, I can give you a ride and pay you as much as I can.”

Scald replaced her pistol before speaking in her comlink.

“@H6-098, stand down. I’m SURE that you aren’t about to blow up the ship, right?”

Talon Aegis

T
"I don't know, this pay was going to be for the next few quarter's, could've had time off." Turning to the controls he pushed a few buttons turned a key and started walking towards the exit, "Come on, no evidence allowed." He continued his way off the ship as the timer slowly ticked down.

Scald followed and moved off the ship, letting the Mando lead her away. A few seconds later: Boom!!!!
The ship exploded into bright light and scrap.

“I apologize about the ship- H6 doesn’t like most organics.”

Her comlink crackled for a second before smoking. Huh.

Talon Aegis

T
"The ship isn't mine, nothing to apologize for." Turning back to the pile of fire, he sighed, realizing he has to go back into hiding. Hopefully he can find a clan to take him in for a while. Turning when he heard crackling he looked at the comlink confused. Cocking his head he shrugged.

Scald Scald

Scald lead the Mandalorian back to her ship, taking him through the safe crevices.

“I was about to leave when you arrived. As I destroyed your ride, I’ll take you where you need to go.”

Scald turned her head to the right and saw H6 walking over to them. Mm-Hm. She would be having a chat with that Shard. But later. H6 joined the group silently.

Talon Aegis

T
Walking with the fellow Mandalorian he said, "Well for now, I need to be in hiding, so where ever that is, take me." Without the ship or the shipment he's in deep shit if he gets caught. Turning to the droid, he assumed that was the thing firing at him and he wanted to pull his pistol and destroy it.

“Touch the droid- and we’re going to have a problem.” Scath said, having followed the Mandalorian’s gaze briefly.

H6 crosses her arms,”I am not a droid.”

Scath just gave her a look. Now was not the time for corrections.

Talon Aegis

T
"If you insist," Talon said putting both hands up acting innocent. Frankly if the droid pissed him off enough it wouldn't be here, but he wasn't going to kill it if the pilot tells him not to. Shrugging he continues the walk with her.

They came up to Scald’s ship- which was well hidden amongst the smoking lava fields. It was rather plain looking- but that’s exactly what it was, only looks. There was a LOT of bioweapons on board. Stepping in- it looked exactly like a lab. Bubbling liquids the home to some of the most deadly acids in the galaxy. How lovely.

Talon Aegis

T
Walking towards the ship Talon quickly and quietly walked around it, surprised on how plain it was, he expected there to be lab equipment inside but shrugged and walked to the hangar giving her a nod.

Scald Scald

Scald let him wander around- before remembering.

“Don’t go in the hanger bays second door unless you want to die!” She called out after him. On second thought, it didn’t matter if he died.

She went to the cockpit with H6.

“Do we still have it?” She whispered to H6.

H6 nodded andproduced the small tube from her chest plate.

“Good.“

Scald pulled out a few more viles of acid and pocketed it:better to be onthe safe side. She sat down in the seat and started the take off sequence. She would probably have to return to stop further plundering- but for now, she owed the Mando a ride.

Talon Aegis

T
While entering the hangar he made sure to stand clear of door two. Putting his stuff down, he didn't mind the having to wait, he may as well because he would be doing it for a while. Talon waved to the two as they went up to the cockpit and sat down quietly cleaning his knife and making sure there was no dirt or grime on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom