Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company Help - Denon Stahl Arms

Macharius Solaire

M
Hello Chaos.

I'm throwing out a line to you in hopes of catching a few helpers, perhaps even partners. I've been out of the game to long so I'm looking for new friends to help me with my company, Denon Stahl Arms.

With the state of the Galaxy heading to its usual status quo as chaotic. What with the One Sith and now very likely The Republic going minor. The chance for companies to expand into previously off limit worlds thanks to affiliation will be available. I intent to take advantage of the chaos of course.

So sparing the heavy details for now. Do I have any individuals or companies who are willing to work with me on some projects?

If you needed a source of food, I can always try to sign a contract for Pizza Hutt.

But I have another reason to hope for the One Sith going minor: attempt to sign a contract with tier-5 Kuat Drive Yards to deliver them mobile drydocks.

ICly it would be as reparations for the raid on KDY I made in an attempt to steal blueprints from them - and the end result of what I did during this whole deal was to build a 2000m-long bulk freighter...

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Katagiri Ike"]

Yes it would be good of you to work with me and my company on the workings within The Republic. It being your job and all. And it would be nice to have the good Senator help. We shall see on that regard. For now I shall formalize my plan and send you the details tonight.

[member="Kami Meran"]

Wanna go halfsies on a Balmoran arms factory purchase? Wait... arn't you a little young to be in the capital investment and arms business? Ahhhhh who cares, so long as you have the credits to back it up I'm game. What do you say?

[member="Charzon Loulan"]

Drake's gonna strangle you if you ever get within eye sight of her me thinks. And I'm not responsible for feeding my workers. They can bring a lunch pail like they always have.

[member="Macharius Solaire"], I'd also be interested in this. My time is going to be somewhat limited these next couple of weeks. But after that, it should open up a lot, if you're interested in the long game.

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="Gir Quee"]

Short game, long game. I gotta play both. I see you're with The Directorate. I sell weapons to anyone but in business we can keep the politics aside. I need deals to sell weapons and armor. If that can be done, lets get it set up. Or you can just help me with company threads for expansion or research. There's lots to do so I'd love to know what you're offering Mr. Quee.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

I have an upcoming community project pending some codex approval. One your company should join in on. Capital support and expertise in shipyards will be needed.

I also want to move in on to Shipbuilding once I obtain my T3 status. Denon has shipyards and I could certainly use you to teach me the ropes about it. Can always thread that expansion as a reason to tier up of course. I'd greatly appreciate your help and will pass it back one day.

[member="Kami Meran"]

Well then broke companies don't buy factories then do they? Make some creds then come see me.

[member="Katagiri Ike"]

Affirmative.

Macharius Solaire said:
Short game, long game. I gotta play both. I see you're with The Directorate. I sell weapons to anyone but in business we can keep the politics aside. I need deals to sell weapons and armor. If that can be done, lets get it set up. Or you can just help me with company threads for expansion or research. There's lots to do so I'd love to know what you're offering Mr. Quee.
It'd be nice to have a corporate ally who deals in personal armor, so I'd be potentially interested in that market, as either a member of the Directorate, or as the owner of Lucerne Labs. I'd be particularly interested in the armor project that we were working on earlier.

But with the Labs having predominantly been involved in shipbuilding until recently, I'd also be interested in your shipyard project at Denon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom