Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company Expositions and Auctions

Fiolette Fortan

F
It's been a minute since I've seen a proper company expo/auction and gala thread and with that being said. If you are interested in showing off your company wares, participating in an auction and perhaps dancing the night away (that may or may not contain booms) then please respond here. Not sure when this thread will go up but the idea is that Primo Victorian's new Chief of Operations, Ryssa Yvarro is looking to mingle with other companies and wants to get some contracts out there. What good are contracts? Well, it basically says you can use my stuff ic, so you could reference this thread when making your factory stuff or swapping codex apartments. This would also be a good chance for folks who don't generally interact to get to interact - and I wouldn't mind putting together a ball for all to enjoy regardless of faction allegiances.

So let's break it down.
  • Primo Victorian will be hosting an exposition/auction/ball => Gala
  • If you have a company/workshop and would like to participate please sign up here.
  • If you want to offer a lot for auction then please make your offer and include a link to your company's marketplace thread.
  • If you would like to enjoy the ball/free food/booze then please sign up here.
  • If you are part of major/minor faction and are looking to purchase stuff on behalf of said factions, sign up here.
  • Basically, if you wanna be in this thread, express interest/sign up here.

Also, I may possibly host this on an old FO world; Gilaria at Primero Del Sol

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Ryssa Yvarro"]

I have a few specialized teas and baked goods that I can put in the auction. And I'd love to mingle. Haven't been to one of these in ages.

Fiolette Fortan

F
[member="Tasha Blackmoor"] | [member="Maracel Yorkell II"] | [member="Kay Larr"] | [member="Matsu Ike"] | [member="Runi Verin"]​
Fah sho, awesome awesome I don't have a date for the thread yet but it will definitely be a Gala. I'd like to just reiterate that folks who do not have a company or workshop are still welcomed to come down, bid and enjoy a great party. There will be music, food, dancing in addition to the company meet up and swap. Additionally, Primo Victorian may also be interested in investing in smaller start up operations! I'll have a separate auction sheet going here once I get off work and will link it as well.

Fiolette Fortan

F
Awesome.

Primo Victorian's Intergalactic Business Gala will take place on Gilaria at the lovely resort island of Primero Del Sol to help bolster the local economy. Companies are welcomed to submit auction lots for which people may bid on in person or via holo. Food and drink will be offered along with dancing, the Gala is set to begin sometime in late January to allow time for submissions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom