Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Companies Wanted: Apply Within!

Good Afternoon Friends of Chaos!

I’ve got a little proposition for you, and your company if you’re looking for a contract/ sponsorship from a major faction! As you can see, we’ve posted up our newest Tier 3 dominion with the hopes of catering to everyone’s desires. So, as a commerce related objective was added, We’ve decided to open up that section of our story for Neutral and Federation friendly Companies to earn themselves some Galactic Alliance love.

Cue the groaning, cause this is where I say such benevolence on our part doesn’t come without some restrictions on yours.

We’re looking at a five post minimum from any interested parties to garner a contract for a single item, or sponsorship for a single project. Your participation is encouraged, as the Objective’s sole purpose is the rebuilding of a world ravaged by war, thus - the more you post, the longer/broader the sponsorship/contract shall be. You scratch our backs, and we’ll cover yours.

Many thanks for your interest, and looking forward to seeing you on the boards!

~ Astarii

=| Dominion Link |=​

Arieth zh'Vranthi

Galactic Alliance Ambassador
Astarii Saren said:
Neutral and Federation friendly Companies to earn themselves some Galactic Alliance love.

[member="Cathul Thuku"] [member="Asharad Graush"]

:p

First Order companies would likely not be considered neutral or Federation Friendly companies.

For the rest. [member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Aisha Marc"] [member="Aisha Marc"] [member="Isaiah Dashiell"] [member="Magdalena Lethe"] [member="Lily Kuhn"]

I'll be the one verifying the posts and the actual contract in the thread via an ic letter post in the dom once the post tallies are done. It is a story line, so make sure you at least finish what you are doing to get that contract or if large enough, sponsorship.

[member="Arieth zh'Vranthi"] Neither IGR nor Ringovinda StarYards have any known locations in First Order space.

Star Tours is the only one of the three corporations that has any presence in FO space of the three major corporations I have as a writer. Therefore Star Tours is out of consideration.

I made a thing for people who are there for this:
JE5P3Lh.png
[member="Astarii Saren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom