Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Community Postbit Backgrounds

I think the coolest thing to come out of the Ucks and Vault right now is the postbit backgrounds and the customization options to peoples profiles. What would make it cooler is if we allow people to submit their own custom ones to the vault - to help expand the utility and options available. I wouldn't mind paying 50k Ucks for a cool Sith or Jedi Postbit background, compared to the 10k for a star destroyer.

On that note, I think expanding aesthetic options for posts, profiles, and banners would be a good way to expand the vault and the utility of the Ucks while improving the aesthetic quality of the site. Not sure how those things can affect performance, but I certainly love to see people express themselves through more than just writing.

I'm all for aesthetic but postbits are purposefully and will always be purposefully gatekept hard because you guys are animals and don't know good design if it shit on your desk and screamed look at me. The reason you like them so much is BECAUSE it's being Eldorado'd. because it hasn't been ruined yet by the worst villain to all cool things on this forum, the people. But you just can't stop yourself from asking, wanting, begging for more. Inject that new shit straight into my veins, Tef, my ADHD needs a new hit. Please hop me up I don't care if the masses tear it apart JUST GIVE ME THAT NEW NEW PLEASE GOD I NEED IT.

Uh, yeah, that sounds like a great idea, we're looking into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom