Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commonwealth Resurgence

Hello, people of Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos!

Very recently, I have heard tales of the now-dead faction named The Commonwealth. Heavily based onto the sci-fi faction of the United Nations Space Command from Halo, it is told that the Commonwealth gathered a certain amount of interest from people, as well as ascending to the state of major faction before dying out of inactivity.

And so, today, I bring to you a proposition. To all of you who perhaps liked this faction and its concept, or even those who never heard of it and might be curious.
Would you want to see the Commonwealth return?
Would you want to see the return of a faction based around non-force users, centered heavily around a more modern type, despite staying with the site's current setting?

Tell me what you think in the comments down below.

8sLLRlO.png

Silara Varis

S
[member="Shinzon (Jhiaga)"]

I liked the idea. I got a character that I can throw in. You still game?

Klesta

The King of Ergonomic Assessments
[member="Shinzon (Jhiaga)"] Sure, given that this character was the only active FU in the original CW when it went under. Might want to create another character for this though.

Also tagging [member="Jackson Mills"]...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom